Destash 2023 Use it or lose it

November; Another slow month, December looks busy so not sure how much time I will have to try and get rid of things. This months list mostly rrsulted from just doing everday stuff, so no actual planned decluttering time was involved. But on the upside some things did leave the house and eventhough most were smaller items!

3 extremely Freezer burned items from freezer - trashed
1 dead pen - trashed
3 expired items from pantry - trashed

3 expired medications - recycled
1 Gift Card - Redeemed and recycled

2 command hooks - installed

13 itmes left the house
728 of 500 total or 145.6% of goal

This will probably be the last update of the year, so I tried to make it a good one!

belt - 1
broken cat toy - 1
old vacuum parts - 2
old packaging (boxes, etc that I kept "just in case") - 23 (that's kind of shameful!)
clothes - 1
misc - 36

2089/500 Items

I think that qualifies as meeting my goal :)

So, pardon my ignorance. But where do you get rid of stuff online? I've tried eBay, but I don't know of anywhere else.

Also, do you sell stuff like books, DVDs, magazines to somewhere like Half Price Books? I've got some books I've been gathering. Also have lots of DVDs (probably 100 or so). I know I won't get much for them, but I'd like to get something for them. We haven't watched a single DVD in over 14 months since we moved into this house. So they're just collecting dust, and I'd like to move them. Just don't know how.

December was a super busy month yet again! So not too much left the house.

1 partial pack of index cards - used up
1 dead highlighter - trashed
1 grocery bag of misc paperwork - shredded and recycled

3 itmes left the house
731 of 500 total or 146.2% of goal

I sent a picture of unused baby blankets to my brother for his daughter’s new baby to be. I shall see if she wants them. DD had friends over - sent home a stuffed build a bear dog with one of them. That really should be it for me this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter