Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

I really want to try Garden Grill! I've seen so many great reviews and the cinnamon rolls look fantastic!
Doing Living with the Land right after sounds like a pretty perfect morning.

Went to Garden Grill for breakfast in May . I wish I had done it before. So delicious. My only mistake was attempting to try things at Flower and Garden booths the same day ! Note to self - don’t do that again . I did the Frozen Dessert party the same trip. I really enjoyed it . My first ever dessert party and already have another one booked for next week . ( mainly Universal trip but throwing in a MVMCP the night before)

I really want to try Garden Grill! I've seen so many great reviews and the cinnamon rolls look fantastic!
Doing Living with the Land right after sounds like a pretty perfect morning.
It’s really a great character meal, one of my favs!
Perfect timing with LWTL, huh!!!

Went to Garden Grill for breakfast in May . I wish I had done it before. So delicious. My only mistake was attempting to try things at Flower and Garden booths the same day ! Note to self - don’t do that again . I did the Frozen Dessert party the same trip. I really enjoyed it . My first ever dessert party and already have another one booked for next week . ( mainly Universal trip but throwing in a MVMCP the night before)
Those dessert parties are addicting!!!! We have a vlog coming up with the FEA dessert party if you want to check it out...

Mmmm Garden Grill breakfast! I don't know how they make tater tots taste so good!? And the characters? The best! Sounds like a nice morning. I'll have to take you up on your new tradition suggestion and request the front of the boat in Living with the Land next time! 😊

Mmmm Garden Grill breakfast! I don't know how they make tater tots taste so good!? And the characters? The best! Sounds like a nice morning. I'll have to take you up on your new tradition suggestion and request the front of the boat in Living with the Land next time! 😊
Do it!!! I think feet pics on LWTL is fabulous!

Such great photos. We haven't done GG in years but I recall it very fondly as having some of the best character interactions. We did the re-hitching ceremony one year which was cute.

I don't think they do it any longer, but back in 2003/2004 we visited Garden Grill and if it was your anniversary they would do a re-hiching ceremony, a quick little presentation of cake and a little announcement with Mickey there. It was a fun way to celebrate.
OMG! That is soooooo cute!!!!

Hi everyone!!! Tomorrow night, I will be posting our newest vlog. Yep, I will show you all around Garden Grill in Epcot. You will be able to see those yummy cinnamon rolls and my very sad looking mimosa...I will also be throwing in some LWTL action, a meet and greet with a few princesses and a pic from FEA. YAY!!!

Good evening!!! I'm sorry this took so long to post, but Joe and I got stuck a little later at work than we expected. Anyway, here is our new YouTube vlog featuring our breakfast at Garden Grill, where we meet a couple of Disney friends, ride Living With the Land and reconnect with a few princesses. ENJOY!!!

Because we booked the FEA DP, we also got to close down Epcot with a ride on FEA, which was such a nice way to end the evening.

Fun! I'll have to remember to do this with my little niece next year!

and visited with Disney’s number 1 duck. This was one of the best character meets ever and Gia’s interaction with him was priceless.

Adorable :goodvibes

After our bellies were full, we made our way downstairs, because we had our first fast pass to get to. Yep, Living With the Land. Wasn't that putting my expert Disney planning into place...LOL!

I love GG breakfast :love: and not to throw shade on LWTL because I do love it, but I love heading right onto Soarin' from breakfast. I think Gia is too little for that maybe?

A Bit of a January Update...

Good morning. It was so nice to sleep in this morning after getting home a little later than usual from work and then having to put the finishing touches on our last vlog to get it posted...I think we are actually improving with this whole YouTube thing 😬 and have quickly figured out what works and what doesn't. If you want and haven't already, check us out!!! I think we'll get even better footage in January and have a lot of ideas swirling around...Until then, let me share with you some of the updated plans that we've made...

After talking with @ariane37 we've figured out that we need a few more dining reservations. I'm not sure if these will stick, but we have them just in case...We have The Plaza reserved for lunch after we spend time in HS. We weren't feeling anything in HS, so The Plaza is always a consistently good lunch option. I cannot wait to eat those loaded fries again. They are sooooo yummy!!! We've also booked Tokyo Dining for our Epcot day for lunch (in case we end up booking a certain tour in Epcot, cause we know we will be hungry after it ends). I'm excited about this one because its been a long time since Joe and I have been here and we LOVE sushi!!! I will definitely need to check out the menu to see what's changed...

Not only are we planning on hitting up Jock Lindseys with our mini "epic" group but hope to spend a little time in Wine Bar George too. I can't wait to see @disneyAndi14 , her daughter, Andi, @ArielSRL her husband, Chad and hopefully @pepperandchips and her hubby R. Oh, and of course @ariane37 and her hubby, Steve. We've met so many wonderful friends on the Dis Boards and it's equally wonderful to get to hang with them from time to time when our trips overlap!!!😘

Last edited:
Breakfast at GG looked great though I think I'd prefer the booth seating-do you get a choice of where to sit or not really? good food and Joe's drink looked mighty tasty too. Love Gia's "dun dun duuunnnn" and dancing at the Anna and Elsa character meet. She's simply adorable! I'd forgotten half of LWTL so must revisit that someday (sooner rather than later hopefully or at least in the next year or 2). Great start to the day :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter