Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

"The Meg Ryan of ordering!" LOL!! I love that movie! Definitely one of my top ten movies ever!

I think the dining plan has become a better value with the inclusion of alcoholic beverages. Your meals looked delcious.

The meet with Donald was even better on video! I have some priceless photos of Sombrero Donald with my grandson when he was 18 months old. It's those moments that make the trips worth every penny.

Saving the vlog for tomorrow morning so I can eat pancakes and pretend I’m in Epcot but I sooo want to watch now! MUST. STAY. STRONG. Sunday morning brunch is so much more fun when you guys keep me company :goodvibes :thumbsup2
You are honestly so sweet!

Such sweet photos with the characters. :)
Thanks, Liesa!!!!

Blasphemy!!!!!!! Never done a dessert party but if we do I know I'm drinking my way through it :drinking1
I just didn't think it was as good as HEA. If HEA had alcohol, I may never leave. :rotfl2:

I did not know you spoke duck. You'll have to be my personal translator next time we are there.
I do, and I would be happy to. QUACK, QUACK!!

"The Meg Ryan of ordering!" LOL!! I love that movie! Definitely one of my top ten movies ever!
Mine too. Hee! Hee!

I think the dining plan has become a better value with the inclusion of alcoholic beverages. Your meals looked delcious.
I totally agree. Plus, I just like not having to worry about that price tag when I'm actually in Disney...

The meet with Donald was even better on video! I have some priceless photos of Sombrero Donald with my grandson when he was 18 months old. It's those moments that make the trips worth every penny.
It was soooo fun!!! He's one of my fav characters!!!

Breakfast at Garden Grill...

After a good night's sleep, it was time to shower and get ready for the day. We had breakfast at Garden Grill in Epcot to get to. I forgot to mention this in my last blog, but let me just say that Epcot is a mess. I know they are updating the entrance and enhancing the park with all kinds of new rides, restaurants, and gift shops, but it's just not pleasant to look at right now. There's construction everywhere and in my opinion, looks like its been to war...Thus, the reason we didn't bother to take any pictures in the front of the park...I know it will be beautiful when completed but right now, NOT SO MUCH. Sorry, rant over...

We arrived at GG right on time and were seated upstairs this time, which was new to us. I prefer to sit downstairs. Anyway, we had a lovely table and ordered drinks right away. I started with a mimosa and Joe had some kind of alcoholic smoothy. His was the sure winner as mine was nothing special and even a little skimpy. Our food was served family-style and everything was delicious. As far as character meals go, this has always been one of our favs. The cinnamon rolls are a plate of ooey-gooey yumminess. The fresh fruit plentiful and the platter of eggs, bacon, sausages, Mickey waffles and tots is just pure deliciousness.

The character interaction was awesome and as always made their way around several times. We saw Chip and Dale, Mickey and Pluto.

After our bellies were full, we made our way downstairs, because we had our first fast pass to get to. Yep, Living With the Land. Wasn't that putting my expert Disney planning into place...LOL! I decided it would be a great idea to start a new trend at this point. Ask to sit in the front row and take a "People Mover" pic of your feet. Mission accomplished. I think all Disers should do this now. Who's with me???

Next up, we make our way through some Food and Wine booths and end our Epcot day at one of Gia's favorite rides...

547EF9BF-D77D-471E-AB2C-90B4E4107063.jpeg11019C30-F4A1-40C2-BEF5-0EBAEC52F0AD.jpegF980AEF7-812E-47EE-AB4A-1BDADF195E21.jpegF7C2D7C8-8BA2-46B4-A68A-24D1D0EE3E55.jpeg8F30B3CF-9D4D-40CE-AE63-3D298DF36542.jpeg1F1218DA-E26E-4154-8963-AD0801CC36F0.jpeg04340E65-280E-4C6A-AB46-FC6D281834A0.jpeg0C8ECAAA-56E0-476C-8702-3F2102203D88.jpeg343F1A27-FF06-48CE-AB87-9E3AAF6B5CAF.jpegE469361F-07D1-4298-8721-9657F8514DD4.jpeg

We arrived at GG right on time and were seated upstairs this time, which was new to us. I prefer to sit downstairs. Anyway, we had a lovely table and ordered drinks right away. I started with a mimosa and Joe had some kind of alcoholic smoothy. His was the sure winner as mine was nothing special and even a little skimpy. Our food was served family-style and everything was delicious. As far as character meals go, this has always been one of our favs. The cinnamon rolls are a plate of ooey-gooey yumminess. The fresh fruit plentiful and the platter of eggs, bacon, sausages, Mickey waffles and tots is just pure deliciousness.
Love, love, love GG breakfast! We ate there on the last day of our anniversary trip and it was SO good!
Ask to sit in the front row and take a "People Mover" pic of your feet. Mission accomplished. I think all Disers should do this now. Who's with me???
Me! ::yes::

Garden Grill breakfast looks so good. We've only ever done it once but I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in cinnamon roll and tater tots. #Breakfast of Champions

And look at you being all trend setter with The Land photo. Only the true Disney insiders know to book a FP and do that. May have to steal it as The Land is one of my favorite rides, Casey loathes it so I usually can only get one ride in. I hated it as a kid too, but now what hate has turned to nostalgic love and its a true classic.

:) Love feet pix anywhere!!
Let's start a new trend!!!!

And look at you being all trend setter with The Land photo. Only the true Disney insiders know to book a FP and do that. May have to steal it as The Land is one of my favorite rides, Casey loathes it so I usually can only get one ride in. I hated it as a kid too, but now what hate has turned to nostalgic love and its a true classic.
#feetfetish :P

Your room at Port Orleans looks gorgeous. We stayed there when we only had 1 child (so at least 22 years ago but I think it was 1995) and I loved it! Loved that boat to dtd as it was then and the compact size of the resort plus my daughter loved the pool slide and she squealed with joy every single time she when down it much to the amusement of other guests.
What a great meal at La Hacienda. Was the sangria your “free” drink on the dp? It looked very tasty 😋🍷
Meg Ryan better watch out now that you’re on the case Jen 😂😂😂
I’m very impressed with you multi- lingual talents. I mean seriously good duck- speak 😂 :donald:
Brilliant vlog as always and so glad I stayed strong 😂:goodvibes:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter