Delete Thread

Joining in on your TR! So sorry you ended up getting sick :( On two of our trips I started feeling like I was coming down with a cold (scratchy throat, sniffles, etc.) so right away I used my mom's old fashioned method of putting 2-3 drops of peroxide in my ear and it worked wonders! lol My family laughs at me when I tell them to try this but on our last visit my son was already feeling pretty rough with a bad cough and cold for 2 days before our trip, tried it and you wouldn't even know he had been sick by the next morning.

The CSR looks so beautiful We're contemplating staying there for at least a couple of nights our next trip but have been so spoiled staying at Boardwalk Villas.

Last edited:
I of course got a Mickey waffle with my meal, but Josh didn't have one until the last day :sad2:

<gasp!> I totally forgot that they make gluten free Mickey waffles and I could have had one. NOOOOOO!!!!

I'll have to remember for May!

Around 2:30 pm we took the bus to Animal Kingdom!

YAY!!

We also activated our APs!

YAY AGAIN!!!

I went on Expedition Everest for the first time. So I can join in the #EEforever hastag now with @VACamm and @DexLabDeeDee But there's no way I'm taking a selfie on that ride. I'm holding on too hard :rotfl:
It wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm thinking of riding it again at some point.

More YAAYYS!!! for the #EEForever ride but BOO!! for the no-selfie. Now you are obligated to ride it again. ;)

Pssht, you have plenty of time at the top to take a selfie and then go back to holding on for dear life! Or have Josh take his life in his hands for the selfie. #WorthIt #DecemberGoals!

Seriously though, super proud of you for riding it!!!!!!

Josh loved it (it's usually not safe for him to eat Chinese food at home).

I miss Chinese food too!! Yak and Yeti is going on the list of possibilities for May!

<gasp!> I totally forgot that they make gluten free Mickey waffles and I could have had one. NOOOOOO!!!!

I'll have to remember for May!

Yes you can have Mickey waffles too!

More YAAYYS!!! for the #EEForever ride but BOO!! for the no-selfie. Now you are obligated to ride it again. ;)

Pssht, you have plenty of time at the top to take a selfie and then go back to holding on for dear life! Or have Josh take his life in his hands for the selfie. #WorthIt #DecemberGoals!

Seriously though, super proud of you for riding it!!!!!!

I'll see what I can do about a December selfie haha

I miss Chinese food too!! Yak and Yeti is going on the list of possibilities for May!
He loved Yak and Yeti! I don't really like Chinese food so I stayed with a burger but everything I had there was very good.

Enjoying your TR so far, I'm sorry you got sick. It's not fun being on vacation while sick. I've been to Hawaii when sick and that is just the worst, when most people are at the beach and all I want to do is crawl into bed. I forced myself to go though and the salt water did help clear the sinuses, hehe.
Looks like you still had some great meals. Coronado Springs looks nice. I wonder how you compared it vs POFQ which is the only Mod I've stayed in and I liked it.
We have Sprinkles and other specialty cupcake shops near us too, so I'm not overly excited about fancy cupcakes. I do however, enjoy churros! I should eat them more at WDW but it never gets the same attention it does at Disneyland. There the churro is king and everyone eats them, they are everywhere!
Looking forward to more!

Enjoying your TR so far, I'm sorry you got sick. It's not fun being on vacation while sick. I've been to Hawaii when sick and that is just the worst, when most people are at the beach and all I want to do is crawl into bed. I forced myself to go though and the salt water did help clear the sinuses, hehe.
Looks like you still had some great meals. Coronado Springs looks nice. I wonder how you compared it vs POFQ which is the only Mod I've stayed in and I liked it.
We have Sprinkles and other specialty cupcake shops near us too, so I'm not overly excited about fancy cupcakes. I do however, enjoy churros! I should eat them more at WDW but it never gets the same attention it does at Disneyland. There the churro is king and everyone eats them, they are everywhere!
Looking forward to more!

Last edited:
We didn't eat at Las Ventanas when we stayed at CSR so I'm looking forward to reading about it in your DR-your breakfast looks good. And I'm not a huge cupcake person but I keep hearing the same thing about the Sprinkles cupcakes, ok but nothing great.

I like the view from the top of the Coke building! I hadn't even considered going there because I've been to the Coke museum in Atlanta a few times and took the boy last Oct (met the Polar Bear, too :)) but maybe we'll check it out just to get that view.

OH, and the HM print you bought! We have that hanging in our living room!! We actually got it signed by the artist, Larry Dotson :goodvibes He was signing in Downtown Disney a couple years ago. I love it! Last Nov. we got an AK safari print signed by him.

We didn't eat at Las Ventanas when we stayed at CSR so I'm looking forward to reading about it in your DR-your breakfast looks good. And I'm not a huge cupcake person but I keep hearing the same thing about the Sprinkles cupcakes, ok but nothing great.

I like the view from the top of the Coke building! I hadn't even considered going there because I've been to the Coke museum in Atlanta a few times and took the boy last Oct (met the Polar Bear, too :)) but maybe we'll check it out just to get that view.

OH, and the HM print you bought! We have that hanging in our living room!! We actually got it signed by the artist, Larry Dotson :goodvibes He was signing in Downtown Disney a couple years ago. I love it! Last Nov. we got an AK safari print signed by him.

Did you eat at the Maya Grill? We didn't get to eat there.

The view was great I didn't expect that, but I'm glad we went all the way up.

We still have to hang our print! I'm not sure where to put it yet.

screen-shot-2016-10-03-at-10-41-53-pm-png.198631

LOOOOVE your shirt!!! YAAY!!

Our next stop was Erin Mckennas so Josh could get some donuts and coffee cake. I tried to convince him to go for the cupcakes, but he doesn't really like cupcakes.

Next time I have to stop at Erin McKenna's! No cupcakes, Josh? Silly!

We stopped in Art of Disney next where we didn't buy this

THE HATBOX GHOST!! If only I had the money and space in my house for ALL the really cool Disney artwork that I want!

I'm going to have to watch NBC now. And make GF brownies because between your two reports, I'm jonesing for some cake-like thing! (And the only think I have at home right now is GF brownie mix.)

LOOOOVE your shirt!!! YAAY!!

Next time I have to stop at Erin McKenna's! No cupcakes, Josh? Silly!

THE HATBOX GHOST!! If only I had the money and space in my house for ALL the really cool Disney artwork that I want!

I'm going to have to watch NBC now. And make GF brownies because between your two reports, I'm jonesing for some cake-like thing! (And the only think I have at home right now is GF brownie mix.)

Thank you! I don't know if it's my phone, but I can't see the images in your reply.

I know cupcakes are delicious! What was he thinking?

We could buy the giant Cinderella castle too if we had unlimited money and space!

If you have some baking stuff handy like cocoa powder and gf flour there's a really simple gf chocolate cobbler I made Josh once from a Pinterest recipe. It was so good! I ate more of it than him.

We could buy the giant Cinderella castle too if we had unlimited money and space!

Ack! Yes! I also really want the Lego Cinderella Castle! I seriously almost bought it. I was thisclose.

If you have some baking stuff handy like cocoa powder and gf flour there's a really simple gf chocolate cobbler I made Josh once from a Pinterest recipe. It was so good! I ate more of it than him.

GF flour = yes....cocoa powder = no. But I still would take the recipe! I like simple! I just made GF apple crisp this weekend. Mmmmmmm.

Ahh! Following along! So sorry to hear that you were sick. :( I'm in the throes of my Disney Depression, so I won't start my own report for a while. But it's nice to read a TR again (even if you didn't have the best time you possibly could have).

Ahh! Following along! So sorry to hear that you were sick. :( I'm in the throes of my Disney Depression, so I won't start my own report for a while. But it's nice to read a TR again (even if you didn't have the best time you possibly could have).

Thanks for following! Aw, I hope you start yours soon.

We were at the party the same night! I was worried bc of the downpour on Monday night and chance of rain that day, but it turned out great. That bathroom pic, though...what a smolder! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter