Delete Thread

Holy typos, Batman! Wow...I didn't notice them til I read my post in your reply! I had to go back and edit my post. Sorry! I really should proofread my posts!

You sound just like me. I always get sick and when I do it hangs on forever. I don't know if you've ever heard of Zycam. It works wonders. I got sick last month and after 2 days I was feeling much better. It's kind of weird because it's a gel and you put it inside your nose and underneath, but it works. I was so surprised.

You sound just like me. I always get sick and when I do it hangs on forever. I don't know if you've ever heard of Zycam. It works wonders. I got sick last month and after 2 days I was feeling much better. It's kind of weird because it's a gel and you put it inside your nose and underneath, but it works. I was so surprised.

I was surprised by how long I stayed sick! I had it about 3 weeks. I'll have to try that next time (well hopefully there's not a next time at disney but if there is).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter