Delete Thread

I'm glad you cancelled the Dessert party, I think it's a waste during another ticketed event. We did the Wishes one back when it was called the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party. We weren't really impressed; not to say it's not worth it, but during MNSSHP or MVMCP I think it takes up valuable time :)
7 weeks! I think after the 60 day mark it goes pretty fast for awhile, then the last month goes kind of slow lol. We're at 4 weeks today and it kind of snuck up on me :goodvibes

Yeah we loved it the first year we did Mnsshp but we had actually planned to do two that year and ended up only doing 1 so it did eat up a lot of the time. It was great having reserved seating our first time there when I was nervous about finding a spot, but this year we enjoyed being able to do a lot of rides and had no problem finding a spot. Now that it's non reserved seating it isn't as tempting too. It's been going pretty fast this time, but mostly because it feels like we just got back still!

After going last Nov. Steve and I turned around and went back in January, less than 60 days later. It was great; came back, made FP's and adjusted ADR's, celebrated Christmas and back we went lol!

I'm so jealous Nick and Judy will be at the Xmas party, I love them! If they had MVMCP while we're there next month I'd go just to meet them lol. Your plans look good :thumbsup2 When you tour the Epcot resorts to see the Xmas decor-and I may have told you this already-make sure to check out the Swan & Dolphin too! Both were really cool last year.
Does Uni do anything special for the holidays?

Great plans - and some yummy meals. :goodvibes We're also at AK on the 12th for "hopefully ROL" :scratchin . I FPd sunset safari for now, as I heard that's awesome and we've never been in AK past 3pm. Keeping fingers crossed that it will still work with the latest ROL show available that night. A little tough to nail down anything in advance for AK this time around, with so much scheduling-wise up in the air.

Great plans - and some yummy meals. :goodvibes We're also at AK on the 12th for "hopefully ROL" :scratchin . I FPd sunset safari for now, as I heard that's awesome and we've never been in AK past 3pm. Keeping fingers crossed that it will still work with the latest ROL show available that night. A little tough to nail down anything in advance for AK this time around, with so much scheduling-wise up in the air.

Last edited:
Your December trip is coming up quickly! You just need to stay healthy for this one haha!

Can't wait to see your outfits you have picked out!

I love that you're doing Smee! I almost did that my last trip. And you can wear the hat without passing out! :rotfl:

I also love love love the castle leggings!!! :love: And the Deb dress with the sparkly ears!! And the mermaid outfit.

I guess I just love them all.

Great work, as usual! :thumbsup2

Love that shower curtain, not sure how my husband would feel about it tho. Lol
4 weeks! Less than a month!

mickeyandminnie.gif

No changes this week. I'm still playing around with our itinerary which I'll be posting soon. Also keep an eye out because I'm starting the Disney portion of my May PTR today because our ADR day was last week!

I did buy a few more Disney things to wear. The difference in weather is going to be very pleasant but it's throwing off my outfit planning a little so I still don't have everything together. I'm not sure if the weather will be right for these, but if not I can always wear leggings underneath.

View attachment 206200
View attachment 206201

They're from Hot Topic and I couldn't resist!

I also found a sweater for Josh:

View attachment 206199

And while I was buying some house supplies cane across this:

View attachment 206198

Not for Disney, but still Disney themed.

And our new shower curtain:

View attachment 206202

Sadly our Jaws one didn't hold up for more than a year. I hope this one looks good. Some reviews say the picture isn't clear, but most say it looks pretty good.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter