• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delete Thread

Homecoming looks so good, I can't wait to hear your thoughts! I'm also looking forward to hearing about the Wild Africa Trek - we have it booked for our trip too!

I don't know if I could ever have too much time at Animal Kingdom so I love how many days you are going there!

Homecoming looks so good, I can't wait to hear your thoughts! I'm also looking forward to hearing about the Wild Africa Trek - we have it booked for our trip too!

I don't know if I could ever have too much time at Animal Kingdom so I love how many days you are going there!

Last edited:
I don't usually notice Tom Sawyer Island being busy, but man those rafts were always packed over Thanksgiving week! I wanted to go out as we haven't done that in years, but the boys had no interest :headache: True, going there early may not be the best use of morning touring time for 1st timers, but since you guys are "vets" I think it's fine :thumbsup2

I don't usually notice Tom Sawyer Island being busy, but man those rafts were always packed over Thanksgiving week! I wanted to go out as we haven't done that in years, but the boys had no interest :headache: True, going there early may not be the best use of morning touring time for 1st timers, but since you guys are "vets" I think it's fine :thumbsup2

Last edited:

Just two more days!!

giphy.gif

I hope you guys have a wonderful, magical, HEALTHY trip!! I can't wait to see/hear how the resort surprise goes over :goodvibes
Safe travelspixiedust: and adorable tree ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter