December 2023 Planning Thread

Let me know if I missed anyone in the list! We're getting close to December!!

Just updated and made sure your dates were added. :)
We will be going 12/10-12/13 as a last minute trip! Super excited but I usually plan a year ahead so a little anxious! My son is in a wheelchair this year so let’s see how this goes. I’m solo with the two kiddos but the oldest is 16 so she gets to help push him around if my arms need a break LOL

Curious if anyone else is coming for the Evolution of Psychotherapy conference... it'd be fun to have a therapist meet up in the parks one evening!

Yesterday was a good day…Sitting in Peoria, AZ at 7am trying to secure a pick up time for a Trader Sam’s Tiki Holiday Rum Barrel , no dice….showed pick up times, but errored out every time. I travel to Anaheim later in the morning and head to the park for a day of wandering before an event that evening in Irvine. While on the Toy Story Shuttle I check the mobile order just for laughs (12:20pm) and the Tiki Barrel was still available! I ordered one for pick up at 2pm. Pick up was amazingLy smooth, dedicated staff on the Frontier Tower lawn…well done Disney. I also scored a new Trader Sam’s, VDH Tervis and our DVC DLR coin (at SkyView Station).

I walked around the grounds of the DLH and through the VDH lobby. The new VDH is as nice as I’d hoped and so glad we can call it home.

Park was more crowed than i expected for a Wednesday With Space >65 minutes at one point. I wasn’t there for rides yesterday so it didn’t bother me. Back home in AZ tonight and DW and I return tomorrow. We will engage DLH rope drop “plan DL” on Sat and “plan DCA” on Sunday.

Meeting starts Monday…But may try to snag a candy cane before I have to go the convention center…

Have a great December everyone, it starts tomorrow!
Mike

Yesterday I was looking at prices for tickets for Dec and early Jan and almost all days were available. Today, almost all days are gone. How could they have all sold out in 24 hours?

Yesterday I was looking at prices for tickets for Dec and early Jan and almost all days were available. Today, almost all days are gone. How could they have all sold out in 24 hours?
I just did a quick search of one day tickets and also multi day tickets and pretty much every day is available in December and January.

Just checked into the Grand Californian. Been up 26 hours following travel from London and didn’t sleep in the airport hotel either. Went out for a quick Pizza Press which was lovely. Looking forward to our first DL day in over 4 years tomorrow.

Have great trips everyone and safe travels! Happy Holidays.

This morning I'm drinking coffee at home in front of my tree with my dog by my side.
By this afternoon I'll see Mickey and tonight I'll be sitting at WOC having dessert with my two kids and sons GF.
Spending 3 nights at DLH (surprise to the kids).
Life is good!

I guess the NYE dining packages are going to get released randomly 🙄

As the 60 days out has passed and also the 30 days out. Even the 1st of the month and still nothing.

I go on Tuesday! I am so excited- this will be our 1st time flying over for Disneyland. Usually the 6 hour drive from Arizona is just short enough that we can't justify paying for flights, but husband found a good sale a couple months ago. Now to read up on everything that is different for Christmas, since going during the holidays is also a 1st for us!

Does anyone know if Disneyland will have Christmas Eve or Christmas Day church services, like they do at Disney World? If not, what is the closest church?

He he, I'm at the top of the list...which also means, my trip is already over :(...

We had a fantastic time. Disneyland in cold/cool weather is SO much better, no "going back to the hotel in the afternoon to rest/wash up", we spent the entire day there and didn't break a sweat, literally or figuratively. And....we were able to witness a wedding proposal in front of the castle!

He he, I'm at the top of the list...which also means, my trip is already over :(...

We had a fantastic time. Disneyland in cold/cool weather is SO much better, no "going back to the hotel in the afternoon to rest/wash up", we spent the entire day there and didn't break a sweat, literally or figuratively. And....we were able to witness a wedding proposal in front of the castle!
Did you see the proposal this morning at the castle? We were in that photo pass line too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter