December 2023 Planning Thread

Did you see the proposal this morning at the castle? We were in that photo pass line too!
The proposal I saw was on Friday around 4:15PM....my guess is there's probably half a dozen proposals a day among other daring feats! :D

The proposal I saw was on Friday around 4:15PM....my guess is there's probably half a dozen proposals a day among other daring feats! :D
I’m sure. It was fun seeing one this morning! I was just looking around while we were waiting for our turn and my husband said, ooh we have a proposal. It was sweet.
great day today!

We are headed there Dec 18-20. 1 day DCA 2 days DL. Cant wait super pumped coming down from Canada. Spending Xmas in Palm Springs. Gonna be busy but we have a plan to stick to haha.

We're headed there on Monday and Tuesday (11th and 12th). Hoping for lower crowds on the weekdays with school still in session. Thoughts?

Just checked in for my flight! We leave tomorrow and will be in the parks Sunday, Monday and part of Tuesday. One last trip with my two kids before our family grows in March with a new baby.

Just checked in for my flight! We leave tomorrow and will be in the parks Sunday, Monday and part of Tuesday. One last trip with my two kids before our family grows in March with a new baby.
Same here! I'm so excited for this solo trip. I'll be in DL Sunday (doing the Holiday tour at 12:30pm), DCA Monday morning, then hopping over to Batuu for the evening, and then DL rope drop and an early hop to DCA on Tuesday. I'll be Disneybounding as Classic Mickey, Hiro, Anna and Russell (with a costume change between meeting the characters at DCA!)

Safe travels to you all

Judging by todays wait times dont ever go on a Friday!!!!
Last week Thursday was insane. Friday was busier but all right. We need Disney to hire us disboarders to visit the parks and get a feel for how it is! Things have changed so much. This study should last a few years, maybe a decade. They should pay our hotels and some per diem for food.

Upcoming rain is forecasted in Anaheim starting 12/20 through 12/25 currently. We arrive on 12/23 and staying through the 28th, hopefully it will clear up.

What is the first and last thing you'll do at the parks?
Honestly, this time, we are only taking our boys, our teenage daughter isn't coming, so we will sort of let them be the leaders this time, which they never get to do. So we are not sure. Genie+ and wait times will dictate our direction somewhat, just because we want to have an enjoyable experience during a busy season. But we've never seen the parks during the Holidays.

My GUESS is my boys will want to do Indiana Jones as early as possible and I cannot WAIT to see fireworks and the parade, and try for a candy cane. 😍

We got back last night from our trip. We had a pretty good time, my daughter finally hit 40 inches so a bunch of new rides opened up for her. Only took her on a few just due to timing and line waits but she loved Big Thunder.

I think we tried 35 seasonal foods and drinks between all 6 adults. We still really liked the pork belly adobo, esquites carnitas mac & cheese, and mistletoe mule.

Decor around the parks is still wonderful and makes it one of my favorite times of year to visit. Can't wait for my next trip next month!

Will be there in 5 more days!!!

Hoping the forecast changes again as it does every 2 days now showing butt ton of rain Wed. Which might not be the worst to keep crowds down a bit....

Will be there in 5 more days!!!

Hoping the forecast changes again as it does every 2 days now showing butt ton of rain Wed. Which might not be the worst to keep crowds down a bit....
We will be there in 10 days....its showing rain all 4 days we will be there. Do you think the rain will keep people from coming? 🤞

We will be there in 10 days....its showing rain all 4 days we will be there. Do you think the rain will keep people from coming? 🤞
Disneyland locals are like fair weather golfers. A lot think if not idea weather they stay away as its easily assessable for them. Traveler's on the other had have no choice like us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter