• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2021

We just booked yesterday for xmas through new years!!!! I know its going to be crowded but we have been waiting to go back since march 2020(we were there when they shut down). I'm so excited!!! We are staying at the dolphin and then switching to the hard rock for a few nights.

My wife and I have booked Pop Century for Dec 18th-31st. In 2019 did a DISNEY cruise but that just isn't our cup of tea. Of course, 2020 was a no-go, so it will have been 3 years since our last trip! We love being there for the Christmas holidays along with the thousands upon thousands of other visitors. We are hoping and assuming things will be pretty much back to normal by mid-late December but do plan to wear masks no matter what the requirements. Of course, they will be Disney Christmas holiday masks. We are anxiously waiting for announcements about the Candlelight Processional, California Grill Brunch, new Cirque de Soleil show, fast pass return, and other restaurant reopenings. Also, hope that social distancing requirements by then allow for indoor shows and the Christmas Tree Stroll in Disney Springs. We were glad that fireworks are back as of July 1st! We are also hoping that we won't have to wait until 60 days for ADRs-- want to be making those today since today is 180 days out! Looking forward to what the 50th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION will bring to the holidays. I was there the first year on a honeymoon with another wife! Will be stalking this forum for news about reopenings, etc.

My wife and I have booked Pop Century for Dec 18th-31st. In 2019 did a DISNEY cruise but that just isn't our cup of tea. Of course, 2020 was a no-go, so it will have been 3 years since our last trip! We love being there for the Christmas holidays along with the thousands upon thousands of other visitors. We are hoping and assuming things will be pretty much back to normal by mid-late December but do plan to wear masks no matter what the requirements. Of course, they will be Disney Christmas holiday masks. We are anxiously waiting for announcements about the Candlelight Processional, California Grill Brunch, new Cirque de Soleil show, fast pass return, and other restaurant reopenings. Also, hope that social distancing requirements by then allow for indoor shows and the Christmas Tree Stroll in Disney Springs. We were glad that fireworks are back as of July 1st! We are also hoping that we won't have to wait until 60 days for ADRs-- want to be making those today since today is 180 days out! Looking forward to what the 50th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION will bring to the holidays. I was there the first year on a honeymoon with another wife! Will be stalking this forum for news about reopenings, etc.
Sounds like a fun trip. We will be there the 10th - 20th of December and it is our favorite time to go. We are hoping everything will be back to normal as well, which they should be but who knows with Disney these days.

Bought my flights...because I think prices will only be going up for the Christmas to New Year time frame. I booked with Frontier and got 8 tickets for $3600 from California to MCO. No backing out now!

Got my AP again when we were there earlier this month so made our Dec. park reservations finally! Just going to hope to Epcot most afternoons for the festival which is my 2nd favorite of all the festivals :goodvibes

My daughter (25) and I are booked Dec 5th through the 11th at the Grand Floridian. Our very first time at this resort. Haven't been since 2011 and can't wait to get there.

Can't find a definitive answer to this, so thought maybe someone knows.... Are the family-style meals being offered in place of all you care to eat buffets all you care to eat? The info about Trail's End reopening seems to suggest they are not. Thanks in advance for any definite answers.

Can't find a definitive answer to this, so thought maybe someone knows.... Are the family-style meals being offered in place of all you care to eat buffets all you care to eat? The info about Trail's End reopening seems to suggest they are not. Thanks in advance for any definite answers.
Best place to get an answer to this would be on the restaurants board

Me and my husband will be checking in dec 15-21 we were going back and forth between pop and csr. We decided to book csr because we are not sure if any night hours will be offered also they have more dining options and with the parks closing earlier around this time of year. Reviews would you choose csr or pop

Me and my husband will be checking in dec 15-21 we were going back and forth between pop and csr. We decided to book csr because we are not sure if any night hours will be offered also they have more dining options and with the parks closing earlier around this time of year. Reviews would you choose csr or pop
our experience has been that the parks remain open very late around Christmas...MK even past midnight! We let our budget be the deciding factor about where to stay. Only need a bed and shower so it's Pop for us.

our experience has been that the parks remain open very late around Christmas...MK even past midnight! We let our budget be the deciding factor about where to stay. Only need a bed and shower so it's Pop for us.
This year late hours are only for deluxe guess right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter