December 2021

Hi guys :)
First time posting, but I’ve been reading along here and there since 2014; DIS has helped me become the lil parks freak i am today.

My mom and i usually go in late October, for my birthday on the 26 thru early November for Halloween and usually stay at CBR.…this year, my sister moved to ft lauderdale and ate up my mom’s time off….so christmas it is! We have decided that the time spent on getting around is very important to us and we are big Epcot fans so….we made the choice to move up to deluxe/walkable to parks resorts.

Our trip is ridiculous and i am so excited:
December 23 - 27 Yacht Club
December 27 - 30 Animal Kingdom Lodge, savannah view
December 30 - Jan 2 Boardwalk Inn

I’ve been to Disneyland on both Thanksgiving and Christmas during non-pandemic times and loved it; i can’t wait to share the excitement and jolly with my family (And anyone else in the parks!)

My family and I will be there December 4 - 11, 2021 at CBR. It'll be my parents in one room, my aunt and me in the second, and my brother, his wife, and their two kids (niece 8 and nephew 3) in the third. I suspect, however, that the niece and nephew might be mine and my aunt's snuggle buddies respectively if we get the adjoining room we requested, LOL! We took my niece when she was 3.5 back in 2016; now it's the nephew's turn.

DH and I were in FL for two weeks over Christmas (the Everglades, Marco Island, and a few days in Cocoa Beach) and I made sure we swung through Disney Springs on our way back north. I caught Christmas "head swag" 70% off at WoD, so all five girls got peppermint swirl Minnie Ears, my dad and brother got Star Wars Santa hats, and the nephew got a Mickey gingerbread man hat (we can size it all the way down AND he has a big head). $240 worth of stuff for $72! WOOT!!!

I also picked up two postcards, one of which I put in the mail to the kids today from Mickey saying he's excited that they're coming to visit him later this year and that while it seems like a long wait, it'll be worth it. That all of his Disney pals are excited and Pluto won't stop wagging his tail! I'm hopeful the kids will get a kick out of that!

Well, we've decided to push our trip out by a year, so best wishes to all of you December 2021 travelers!!!

My sister and I are booked for December 4th-12th! We’ll be doing a split stay, starting at Pop Century and moving over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge! I’m super excited since this will be our first deluxe resort stay, and our first time experiencing Christmas time at WDW! :)

Just rescheduled our 8/26 trip for Christmas trip !!! (was the best trip we ever took in 2018!!).

Booked ASMusic from 12/23- 1/3 -

Can. Not. Wait. !!! (took some sting away from cancelled August!)

Looking forward to the Oct 1 happenings !!!

Awesome. I was just talking to my daughter about us going on our trip!

Pricing is better now than it was when "Drawn to Life" was originally supposed to open--- I checked my previous receipt (we had bought tix that I had to get refunded, when they closed due to Covid.

Paid $10 more this time, but for a much better/closer seat, and on the aisle. 100 Section, in lieu of 100, but not where we have to crane our necks !!! Row H ---

Pricing is better now than it was when "Drawn to Life" was originally supposed to open--- I checked my previous receipt (we had bought tix that I had to get refunded, when they closed due to Covid.

Paid $10 more this time, but for a much better/closer seat, and on the aisle. 100 Section, in lieu of 100, but not where we have to crane our necks !!! Row H ---
We have never been but my 14 yo is really excited about it after watching the preview on you tube. We opted out of the After Hours tickets so I think I’ll bite and do this instead 😊

So happy with how my December trip is coming together now. I got a Very Merriest ticket for December 2, and then got a ticket for Drawn to Life for November 30! Now Disney just needs to restart AP sales for me.

Where are the Drawn to Life tickets available? The website states on sale Aug 20. I'm assuming the presale email may be for people rebooking.

So happy with how my December trip is coming together now. I got a Very Merriest ticket for December 2, and then got a ticket for Drawn to Life for November 30! Now Disney just needs to restart AP sales for me.

I need a little JBJB dessert party too !!!

I thought I'd posted that we are doing the Christmas after hours on the 5th but I guess I didn't! Looking forward to that and trying to decide if we want to do Drawn to Life on this trip or wait until March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter