December 2015!

[QUOTE="Any idea when the Candlelight Processional dinner packages are going to come available? That is on our must do list![/QUOTE]

My wife and I are going the exact same dates and I keep checking on the Candlelight Processional dinner packages and the Holiday D-Light tours. Last year the dates and times for both were released around July 9th so I imagine there will probably be release closed to that time this years. I kept calling every other week back in May but then found last year's release date. I am going to start calling once a week starting tomorrow. I will let you know what I find out as time moves closer.

Rich

Thanks Rich! I am definitely interested in the Candlelight Processional dinner packages. The Holiday D-light tour sounds very cool. I had never heard of this tour before your post but I went and read some reviews. Where are you and your wife staying?

Ann Marie

The Holiday D-light tour sounds very cool. I had never heard of this tour before your post but I went and read some reviews. Where are you and your wife staying?

Ann Marie,
We are staying at the Grand Floridian as this trip will be for her 40th birthday. We made a deal that for the person's 40th birthday we will go to WDW, stay wherever that person wants, and do whatever that person wants. I had mine almost 5 years ago and now it is her turn. So, she picked the GF and picked that she wanted to do the Holiday D-Light tour. She also picked all the restaurants she wanted to eat at (with a surprise thrown in by me) and special events she wanted to do (MVMCP and Holiday D-Light tour). I come up with the schedule for her to review / approve but I am mostly the planner of all our trips once she tells me what she wants to do and see. We leave home December 5th and leave WDW December 13th.

Where are you staying? Are you doing the MVMCP? I will keep you posted on dates and times of the CP and D-Light tour as I get them.

Rich

We went during Pop Warner week last year, and are booked again for the same week this year. We had no issues with the Pop Warner kids. We saw them maybe twice the whole trip, so I don't think they had any impact on the crowds. We're booked the 6th-12th!

We went during Pop Warner week last year, and are booked again for the same week this year. We had no issues with the Pop Warner kids. We saw them maybe twice the whole trip, so I don't think they had any impact on the crowds. We're booked the 6th-12th!

I thank you for your comment about Pop Warner kids. We will there from 5th - 13th and I was worried we picked the wrong time to go because of Pop Warner week. You gave me a piece of mind now. Thank you

Thanks Rich! I am definitely interested in the Candlelight Processional dinner packages. The Holiday D-light tour sounds very cool. I had never heard of this tour before your post but I went and read some reviews. Where are you and your wife staying?

Ann Marie

Hey Ann Marie. The CP dates and packages have been released!

I thank you for your comment about Pop Warner kids. We will there from 5th - 13th and I was worried we picked the wrong time to go because of Pop Warner week. You gave me a piece of mind now. Thank you

No problem! I didn't know it was PW week when we booked last year and I was terrified it was going to be overrun with a bunch of screaming pre-teens. From what I was told last year, they stay at the All Star resorts, Caribbean Beach, and I think Coronado Springs was another option. We stayed at Pop, didn't have anyone there from PW. We saw one small group in Animal Kingdom and a rather rowdy bunch waiting at the bus stop leaving DTD.

For all those interested, the schedule for Disney's Holiday D-Light Tour has been released. I just booked the tour for my wife and I for Wednesday December 9th.

Is there a December facebook group this year? I really enjoyed the one we had last year! :D

99 Days until Walt Disney World!

6fScAIQR0P0xW.gif

Should I expect any issues from PW groups? We're staying at POR from the 9th December for 10 nights

Should I expect any issues from PW groups? We're staying at POR from the 9th December for 10 nights

I have read and been told that not really. PW groups typically stay the All-Star resorts and spend most of the time on EPSN. One told me that if there is a crowd, it will usually been in the evenings at MK or HS and a bunch pre-teen / teen kids running around. My wife and I are going from 12/5 - 12/13 so I was concerned too. Also for you, I have been told that PW will be ending about the time you are arriving so if you have to deal with PW, it will only be the first couple of days of your trip.

I hope this helps.

My husband and I will be staying at the French Quarter Dec 4-7th celebrating our 18th wedding Anniversary and finally our first Adult trip!! And I feel so guilty!!!!

Our plans are for December 17-24th. I'm thinking we will hit the parks running when we get there on the 17th and 18th trying to get in as much as we can before the big Christmas crowds roll in. We are prepared for mass chaos from 19th-24th, but hey, we will be at DisneyWorld!! Any tips or advice for chilling with the crowds?

Our plans are for December 17-24th. I'm thinking we will hit the parks running when we get there on the 17th and 18th trying to get in as much as we can before the big Christmas crowds roll in. We are prepared for mass chaos from 19th-24th, but hey, we will be at DisneyWorld!! Any tips or advice for chilling with the crowds?

I would recommend posting that question on "The Official December 2015 Thread" on this site as more people are on that thread so might get a lot of different and helpful opinions.

~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

DBF and I just returned in September, but we are doing a budget vacation in December. 12/10-12/15. We are staying off-site and driving down- no dining plan. Just a quick trip to get some magic back in our souls! :)

Hello! We're (my 7 year old and I) going December 13th-19th!!!! I just bought our tickets for the Christmas party, I'm super excited. Now all I have to do is figure out which character meals we'll reserve...
We are booked the 12th-18th at AoA and Christmas Party on the 15th. My son is 9 years old. Maybe we will see y'all there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter