December 2nd 2013:

Sci fi dine in at 1:25
Hollywood and vine at 8:00 am

December 4th 2013:
Yak and yeti:5:00
Tusker house at 3:50
Rainforest cafe:11:50

PM Me!

Hopefully you got my PM for the H&V. My PM's seem to be having an issue and not showing that they were sent.

I will be canceling the following:

Yak & Yeti 12/2 4:45pm party of 4

Coral Reef 12/2 9:15pm party of 4

Tusker House Breakfast 12/5 10:15am party of 4

LMK if there is any interest as i would like to cancel these either late Monday or early Tuesday.

Bill

I would like Tusker House if it's still available!

Hopefully you got my PM for the H&V. My PM's seem to be having an issue and not showing that they were sent.
just to make you feel better, I'm also coordinating with this individual on the Sci Fi reservation and we haven't finalized. So I'm thinking something came up that has taken then away for a couple of days. Will hopefully be able to coordinate this week.

I have a reservation for 7 so it could be broken up between two parties or more if need be for Crystal Palace on December 3rd at 5 pm. Let me know if anyone is interested. ABM1206 is taking 4 so I have 3 left for Crystal Palace on December 3rd at 5pm. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Hey Dara! Is this still available to coordinate? My PM's are getting errors.

I have a reservation for 7 so it could be broken up between two parties or more if need be for Crystal Palace on December 3rd at 5 pm. Let me know if anyone is interested. ABM1206 is taking 4 so I have 3 left for Crystal Palace on December 3rd at 5pm. Let me know if anyone is interested.
sorry for double posting, I keep getting errors :-)

I am cancelling these right now...

Sunday Dec. 1 @6:30pm Teppan Edo for 2
Tuesday Dec. 3 @12:20pm for 2
Wednesday Dec. 4 @6pm Tony's Town Square for 2
Friday Dec. 6 @7:40pm The Wave for 2
Saturday Dec. 7 @2:00pm Via Napoli for 2
Thursday Dec. 12 @1:00pm Chefs de France for 2
Thursday Dec. 12 @2:50pm Sci-Fi Dine In for 2

845 AM on December 5th

Also going to cancel

Captains Grill December 3rd 820 AM

Teppan Edo December 7th 420PM

all for 3 ppl

I am canceling a party of 4 at Le Cellier on 12/1 at 5:35. If anyone wants it let me know and I will wait to cancel it. Thanks!

Is it just me, or is the dining site still crashing for everyone??? When entered all my credit card information I got the Donald Duck crash screen, stating the site was down for maintenance. So far, I've lost CRT and BOG because of this. Why, why, why? So frustrating.

Is it just me, or is the dining site still crashing for everyone??? When entered all my credit card information I got the Donald Duck crash screen, stating the site was down for maintenance. So far, I've lost CRT and BOG because of this. Why, why, why? So frustrating.
me too! I lost an O'hanas earlier, waited an hour hoping it would pop back up, but it didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter