Trader Sams

Sarah2010

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for trader sams but I am not keen on the food menu, can I just do drinks?

Reservation? Is this something new?
No. You can still walk-ups, but because it's so small indoors, it's best to try for a reservation. It's usually not too difficult to sit outside, as the terrace area includes Tangaroa Terrace, which has an outdoor bar.

If you like salad, I love the Little Gem. The Rongo salad is good too, and I sometimes kind of combine them (like leave off the queso fresco on Little Gem and add edamame or leave off the tofu on Rongo and add avocado or meat etc).
TS salads.JPG

If you like salad, I love the Little Gem. The Rongo salad is good too, and I sometimes kind of combine them (like leave off the queso fresco on Little Gem and add edamame or leave off the tofu on Rongo and add avocado or meat etc).
Those salads look good!

Oh ok ty for the clarification! I need to read more carefully
No worries! It's that sitewide Latest Posts box inside the individual forum - I've constantly found myself in the wrong forum by accident. (The worst is when I have thoughts on the subject lol)

Yes you can. I was there on Tuesday and didn't see anyone eating food, just drinks. Of course this was after 8pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter