December 2010 Check-In

We are driving down this afternoon and will be at the parks first thing tomorrow morning! I'm excited to see all of the decoration in person after seeing all of the beautiful pictures!

I'm so sad to have to ask to be removed from the list. I got the diagnosis of breast cancer this week,...
Sorry to read this terrible news. Hang tough. A longtime friend and former coworker was diagnosed with breast cancer some years ago (5?). My friend continues to enjoy a full life with her family and friends. As I recall, the chemo treatments were tough going, but my friend weathered them along with the surgery and post surgery therapies. She and her family continue to take vacation trips and make travel plans even though she accepts that "nothing is set in stone", which applies to everyone on Earth.

Anyone want to make a small meet on the 17th say in front of the castle? I'm relatively new, but that doesn't mean we can't meet and say Hi! We will have our matching t-shirts then too!

Let me know and we can get a photo pass pic in front of the castle or something .. nothing fancy, just a hello to actually meet in person rather than online!

I really wish we were going to be there for the meet. We arrive in the afternoon the next day.:sad2:

arriving late evening 12/9 and leaving late 12/13, staying at the Best Western Park Inn.

me, daughter (28), and 3 year old. 30 year old single son "may" be joining us.

Well, my first DLand dates are in motion!! I'll be driving down on Sunday and should be spending some Park time on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! I may be able to fit in some small meets in the mornings if anyone is interested. I'm just not sure yet.

December trip takers,

I still have Christmas maps for both parks DCA and DLR!! If you don’t have a trip till the end of the month you still have time to get a map or a set!!

Please pm me with an address and I will quickly get them sent out!!

IF YOUR Not taking a trip and like a set anyways, I can do that also!!!

Ok, how bout 18th then? I would be just a few peeps .. still be fun to meet!

So instead of the 17th, the 18th? Noon'ish? (don't want to do it when there is a parade or anything wild there at that time lol)

Sound good?!

I really wish we were going to be there for the meet. We arrive in the afternoon the next day.:sad2:

Same thing:

Ok, how bout 18th then? I would be just a few peeps .. still be fun to meet!

So instead of the 17th, the 18th? Noon'ish? (don't want to do it when there is a parade or anything wild there at that time lol)

Sound good?!

We will be there the 18-20th at the DLH. One day late for the meetup:( This will be our 18th annual Disneyland Holiday.

We are gonna be there from Dec 17th to 18th and staying at the Tropicana Inn :wave:

If you are interested in participating in any meet ups, now is the time to speak up ;)

It looks as though there is a possible meet up that may be on December 18 around noon. Check in with mbfqueen if you are interested.

I may be available for a quick meet on Wednesday morning/early afternoon (December 8) if anyone is interested.

If you are interested in participating in any meet ups, now is the time to speak up ;)

It looks as though there is a possible meet up that may be on December 18 around noon. Check in with mbfqueen if you are interested.

I may be available for a quick meet on Wednesday morning/early afternoon (December 8) if anyone is interested.

If it's not too late to speak up-- I will be in the park on wed 12/8 and would love to actually meet a fellow dis person.::santa:

We leave for LA this evening but I'll check the dis boards when we arrive to see if it will work out for you.

I will be in Disneyland...12/10 - 12/15...staying at HOJO.....any meets or meetups? The Duck:banana:

Southern Oregon will be well represented!!! From Klamath Falls, slightly south of Bend....my son will be joining me and we will look for your Duck shirt (he is a rabid Duck fan).

As for us, we will have huge red jogging stroller with an excited 3 year old, and two very very tall Ameriasians and their short mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter