December 2007 Code Watch

Hi December Disers, Im from the May board but I was thinking IF I could get a smoking price for Dec maybe Dis Hubby would say ok to a quick trip down to the world. Do they have any good prices for the beginning of Dec ever?Thanks Nettii:goodvibes

I have read about the discounts in December. We are leaving the 27th of November and staying at the Poly. I am hoping to get discounts. Are these that I've read about (40% off) discounts that anyone can use? I have a Disney Visa and got a great deal last year with that. So, August is the time that the discounts will apply? If we book a package right now, I only have hotel booked so far, can we apply the discount when it comes out and are people sure that there will be a discount? thanks for any help!

I have read about the discounts in December. We are leaving the 27th of November and staying at the Poly. I am hoping to get discounts. Are these that I've read about (40% off) discounts that anyone can use? I have a Disney Visa and got a great deal last year with that. So, August is the time that the discounts will apply? If we book a package right now, I only have hotel booked so far, can we apply the discount when it comes out and are people sure that there will be a discount? thanks for any help!

the 40% off discount was not a public code, it was only for people who got a special PIN number and code from disney. some people like me were lucky enough to get the dicount with only the code and no pin. but,the last day to use that discount for only certain weeks was march 15th.

are people sure that there will be a discount?

Of course no one here is sure there will be a discount. Merely hopeful and waiting and watching.

If you have not yet done so you should subscribe to this thread. You can be sure that if a discount is released for December someone on the DIS will immediately let everyone else know about it.

We stayed in the FW Cabins Dec 2007 and had a blast! I'd love to go this year to the CR. And I'd love a discount even more! LOL.

Yes, my fingers must have been too excited. We went Dec 2006 and hope to return Dec 2007.:thumbsup2

We're going 19 Nov - 6th Dec and at moment staying offsite but would LOVE to stay in Disney for last three nights of holiday.

Hoping for those codes.....;)

I spoke to a CM last night when I got my confirmation. She said the codes will be out in August like many of you have said. As far as pins, She said I have two of them to my name this year already but I didnt get anything telling me I had them. DOes anyone know how you get notified?

I was told that they notify by email. When I called, my dad had a pin with his name, that they said I could use. They said it was sent to him in an email. When I asked him, he said he never received an email from them.

I was told that they notify by email. When I called, my dad had a pin with his name, that they said I could use. They said it was sent to him in an email. When I asked him, he said he never received an email from them.

either through e-mail or a postcard in the mail from what i ahve heard

I'm hoping for a discount, too! We're taking my Mom along this trip, so a code would definitely help.

We'll be at Pop 12/7-15th, already on a AAA discount, and have purchased DDP. It seems like most discounts for December historically haven't started until the Sunday at the end of Pop Warner week (which will be the 9th this year)? So even if a code does come out, it may not be worth it to us if we have to purchase an extra 1 day base ticket for the 8th.

But there's always hope! :)

Would really help if I could get a code for my upcoming trip to WDW -- December 10 - December 15, 2007. Have visited WDW many times but never received any kind of code. Will be watching with interest.

:santa:

I too am looking at vacation dates for the first week of December. What discounts were available last year that I possibly could look forward to this year? Were they on tickets, dining, hotels,etc? Any information would be helpful. :santa:

I'm planning a trip Dec 19 - 28. Is it possible that these August codes will be good for my trip dates? Or do they typically cut off the special earlier in the month?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter