December 2007 Code Watch

SUBSCRIBING!!
Is it best to go ahead and book through Disney AAA and then hope for the Fl resident or AP rate? Last year I waited until the codes came out and then I could not get the resort that we wanted. I'm thinking we should just go ahead and book now for the week before Christmas and that way we will at least get the AAA price?

That's just what I was thinking yesterday! So I called and, honestly, my first two choices were unavailable (WL, AKL) for AAA standard room starting on December 19th. I was able to book CSR though (which we're thrilled with) for only $130/nt including taxes. I say book now the dates you may want and you can always modify the reservation as needed. Good luck!:goodvibes

We will be going the second week in December so we will be looking for a good AP code. We were able to get good ones last year so lets hope they have them this year to.

I just called using the code mentioned on page 8 of this thread...:cool1: We are booked for December 14th-16th at POP for $49 a night! Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE DIS!! Thank you to the OP for sharing the code! They didn't ask where I got it, or how, or anything...just asked for the numbers and then came back with a total of $110.26 for the entire stay! :yay:

I just called and tried to use a 16 digit code I got, they said that was for someone else, but he looked up mine and found it. He gave me some UNBELIEVABLE rates! AKL pool view in December for $138.00 a night!!
I am staying at CR though-wouldnt work there :(
I will definitely keep checking though.

AKL for $138! Wow!!

I'm sorry it didn't work out for your resort though! There is still time...I hope something comes along!

We are going 12/18-26th at POR we have a package ( room,hopper passes, and dinng plan) is there a code out there??

It looked like there was some codes talked about but did not see the "actual code" I could use.

Could not use the code it is someone elses that I had ( 16 digits).

so let me just subscribe and hope someone hears of something for when we go and i will do the same for others.;) :wizard:

Okay, I have to update on my previous post. The code that I had has to be emailed to you directly from Disney. Though, I did find a great deal from AAA on their website for $65.60 per night for all Value Resorts if you are a AAA customer...if you're not I think it's around $75-79 a night (of course not including tax.) I paid for an 11 day stay at POP for a total (including tax) $811.80. Not too shabby.

I am joining this thread too! We are FL residents and have been going to disney often for the past 3 years. We got FL Res. Seasonal passes this year and DH said that's it, to use them a lot because we aren't going back for a long time! He wants DS to see other theme parks and wants to take other vacations, so imagine my surprise when I "pitched" my idea to him last night fora Christmas trip and he got more excited than me!!!! Yippeee. So we are planning a long weekend in Dec. for MVMCP and hopefully the AKL.

What type of rates can I expect for AKL? Anyone know?

Suscribing too...I am hoping and praying for a code so it will be easier to convince DH to go to WL during Christmas. This is my childrens first trip ever (not to mention my parents) and I really want to go all out for them to make it extra special. :tinker: Sending Pixie dust our way!

We are going 12/18-26th at POR we have a package ( room,hopper passes, and dinng plan) is there a code out there??

It looked like there was some codes talked about but did not see the "actual code" I could use.

thats b/c the code you are referring to was not public and only mailed to certain ppl. some people like me got lucky and got a CM to apply the code anyway even though I didn't have a pin #. i also had a code to add dining, too. this ended march 15th though. i saved over 600 dollars!!:goodvibes

So When do codes usually come out for December?

We are book and ready to go..but it would be AWESOME to save a little $$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter