December 2, 2004 ~*Wonder*~

Hi Tinkerbellmagic,
We want to play tag. But, I'm one of those computer illiterate people and don't know how to post a private message. Help! Best news today. We got our cruise docs in the mail.:D

Oh my goodness..... I just saw the little pm icon down at the bottom after I posted this message. I'll try that.

Our Mickey head for the tag game is hot off the press and I must say, thanks to Dis member, Kitster, it turned out great! And it's green!

To see what it will look like, see this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=6612380#post6612380 and click on the link in Kitster's post that says "Lime Green Tag Template"

Thank you, Kitster, for making this template for all to enjoy. I know anything I would have attempted, could not have turned out anywhere near as wonderful as this. :)

*now let's hope I remember to pack it* (just kidding) ;)

Tink (who has not received our docs yet, but I hear they are on the way!)

Count DW and me in for 12/2 Wonder.

1st cruise and 10th anniversary.

A very nice way to celebrate your 10th Anniversary, CRobin!

:Pinkbounc

We now have four families signed up for the Mickey Cruise TAG game! Deadline to sign up is Thanksgiving evening, (November 25th), as we will be leaving for WDW soon after, and might not get a chance to check computer before we leave. If you manage to catch up with me on the cruise, we will be happy to add you to the game!

:bounce:

Tink

*Bumping to see if anyone else is going on the December 2, 2004 Wonder Cruise*
:boat:
Any more players for Mickey Cruise Tag?
::MickeyMo::MinnieMo
If you wanna play, please send me a private message with your Dis screen name and stateroom number. See post above for more info.

:jumping1:

Just think! In two weeks, we will be on Castaway Cay!

:cool1::thewave::cool1:

Thanks to all the Mickey Cruise Tag players! I hope everyone had a WONDERful time. I hope to find time between Christmas shopping to do a trip report.

Bye bye Dec 2 cruisers! :wave:

Tink

Just was wondering how your Tag game went. We sailed with Faith (Lilpooter) the author of the quote you quoted. If you had a great time we'd love to hear from you! Sept 19th,2004 Wonder anyone?? -thread name.

Hi, We had fun playing Mickey Cruise Tag. I started the game going the first day, by tagging a player's room on deck 5. Since it was only a 3 day cruise, we only got tagged once, but DGS was so happy when we got back to our stateroom one afternoon and found the green Mickey head on our door. :D

After all four players signed, I started the game again at another stateroom on deck 6. As DGS and I were walking quickly to tag that stateroom, other cruisers walked by and said that room was already tagged...lol.. so it looks like others noticed the game. It was funny because the stateroom door was open and the room host was inside cleaning up. He probably thought we were nuts when we tagged the room, but he smiled.

I don't know where Mickey finally ended up, but we had a great time playing! :)

Tink

Hi Tink,
We had fun too. Thanks for including us in the game. You started off with our room, 5500. The kids were so excited to be tagged and we had fun finding the next room to go to. We were only tagged once too, so I don't know where "Mickey" wound up.
The cruise was so much fun.... weather, food, service....... all WONDERful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter