DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

They boys know about the trip in May, so our hope is to keep February a complete surprise and have them find out when we get to the airport. The plan is to do Magic Kingdom the day we arrive, Hollywood Studios on our first full day, and then Magic Kingdom on our last full day. We'll make it to the other parks during the May trip.

The one surprise for the May trip is the boys know their friend will be in Florida when they are there, but they don't know they will be at the Poly at the same time. They are a party of ten, so there's going to be five of them in each studio. That's going to be tight.
When are you staying at the Poly? I’ll be staying there in February. 9,10 and 11.
( I’m basically on property five days a week any given month )

Good afternoon everyone - I'm hoping you have a few minutes to talk about extending your vehicle's warranty?
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #818!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #818!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.
I gotta tell ya, that's a lot nicer response than I usually get.

IMG_4046.jpeg
So we have a friend in from Pa. Epcot opens at 8:30 for resort guest and 9 to everyone else. This was half the line waiting to get into Epcot this morning at 10:30.
The crowd was on the parking lot side of the ticket booths. The parks have been packed all week. Someone told me it’s Jersey week. A lot of the schools in Jersey are off for fall break. They just went back four weeks ago. Lol
I thought everyone was all ticked off and never come back?

View attachment 803615
So we have a friend in from Pa. Epcot opens at 8:30 for resort guest and 9 to everyone else. This was half the line waiting to get into Epcot this morning at 10:30.
The crowd was on the parking lot side of the ticket booths. The parks have been packed all week. Someone told me it’s Jersey week. A lot of the schools in Jersey are off for fall break. They just went back four weeks ago. Lol
I thought everyone was all ticked off and never come back?
Those are the people who haven't spent their life savings on a Lightning Lane ride yet.
But I did actually lose my car, got one those Fords with the poorly designed oil pump that made the engine eat itself.
You car... ate itself? How interdimensional of it.

Nervous, no. I’m actually Game 7, 4th quarter, tied game with no time left on the clock and I’m at the free throw line nervous. Then I notice the beer vendor giving me the sly eye, a cheerleader rolls her eyes at me, and then I brick it off the backboard…

Today, I had the privilege of resetting a client’s login password four times. All four times, he couldn’t enter the password correctly and locked himself out. He’s coming into the office tomorrow so I can do it for him in person. So no, I’m not behaving well, apparently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter