DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

View attachment 774287
That's how we roll down here in the Carolinas...

Don't even ask you to hold our beer.
We'll still be drinking that while riding the cherry-picker up to the repair site with nothing more in our toolbelt then a hammer, a butter knife, three kinds of tape and four more beers.
I don't see a problem with this? Isn't this the norm?
Not much we could do with the storms on the way back. Just wish the airline had been better in its communication as to what was going on. But we all know airlines hate us.
As an industry peon, I can confirm this.
gwi5069565-george-washington-its-only-treason-if-you-lose-4th-of-july--black-at-garment.webp
:laughing:
Morning Gents.

I'm taking the day off, you should too.
I don't know what that means.

As an industry peon, I can confirm this.
I don't know if you saw Dave Barry's year in review column for this past year, but this part tickled me:

As the busy summer travel season gets under way, commercial aviation is severely disrupted across the nation because — this is a recurring problem — large numbers of people who have purchased tickets from the airlines are showing up at airports expecting the airlines to actually transport them to their intended destinations. “They keep giving us their money,” states a baffled airline-industry executive, “and we frankly have no idea why.”

I don't know if you saw Dave Barry's year in review column for this past year, but this part tickled me:
I had not. Thanks for the reminder. (And where were you when it first came out this year???)
As the busy summer travel season gets under way, commercial aviation is severely disrupted across the nation because — this is a recurring problem — large numbers of people who have purchased tickets from the airlines are showing up at airports expecting the airlines to actually transport them to their intended destinations. “They keep giving us their money,” states a baffled airline-industry executive, “and we frankly have no idea why.”
Accurate.

:rolleyes1

Just totting up this years bill for back taxes since 1776, I'll be back later. And I'm not falling for the old "cheque is in the mail" nonsense again. It's been 243 years, pay what you owe.
Yes but first you pay your fines for cheating in scrabble by sticking extra "U's" in words.

Morning Gents.

I'm taking the day off, you should too.
I tried, my boss decided he was taking off instead.

Happy 4th of July to all of us. The Americans. The Englanders. I mean, the Englandlanders. The Englishers? Anyway, let's just celebrate today since it's today. Everyone can celebrate the 4th of July. Doesn't matter who won, who lost, who came up third or fourth (wait, there's a third? And a fourth?) I don't remember today being about the Seven Years War. But maybe that was all just premonition...

If we're talking Independence Day, then that's another story. Just remember this King G3: America is #1. At what? Being the best. At what? Being #1. At what? Being the best.

Anyways, staring down at 30 days out from our WDW vacation. Kiddos are excited, but nothing compared to me. I'm ready for "it's a small world." That's a good reminder on a day like today, Englandishers...

Happy 4th of July to all of us. The Americans. The Englanders. I mean, the Englandlanders. The Englishers? Anyway, let's just celebrate today since it's today. Everyone can celebrate the 4th of July. Doesn't matter who won, who lost, who came up third or fourth (wait, there's a third? And a fourth?) I don't remember today being about the Seven Years War. But maybe that was all just premonition...
"This is a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

My fault. The portraits are hung just in English homes.
It's your fault people hung portraits of GW in their bathrooms??
If Daniel Day-Lewis is as true to his word as Honest Abe was supposedly known to be, then I believe it may have something to do with GW scaring the sh** out of the British.
:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter