• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

You think you know a guy.....
I’m looking for the “unlike” thingy at the bottom of the post.....
Stop looking Dan...I've looked many times when someone posted something that was bad news or painful to read. There isn't one.

Oh, BTW: Forgot to say...glad you're on the mend and getting more ready to storm the castle!

Water back on. Apocalypse over.

You are dead to me.

Is that all it takes? That SEC Wildcat/ Gator thing didn't do it before?

You think you know a guy.....
I’m looking for the “unlike” thingy at the bottom of the post.....

Relax, 007. I don't have any team to cheer for in the World Cup. I just enjoyed stirring you too up.

Thanks!

Happy birthday @RodBelding

Saved-By-The-Bell-Belding.jpg

Hahhahahah. This killed me. Thanks!

Cheers buddy

This. Happy Birthday Paul.
Thank you.

Had a good day (worked, but did an ice cream party with the kids at night to celebrate). Now sitting with the wife enjoying a glass of Johnny Walker Blue. Here's to another trip around the sun.

Evening guys. Sorry to see France won but an England / France final would be awesome to see. I missed the game because I was at a blood donor clinic giving blood. Tomorrow I will be home early to watch.

They need time for the concrete to set. If any moisture gets into it while it's setting it could all fall apart again.

That's a lot different than here. Here they replace the broken pipe and fill the hole back in.

Evening guys. Sorry to see France won but an England / France final would be awesome to see. I missed the game because I was at a blood donor clinic giving blood. Tomorrow I will be home early to watch.

That's a lot different than here. Here they replace the broken pipe and fill the hole back in.
That's because up there, you have permafrost, which is harder than concrete! :lmao:

Morning boys from a football frenzied London. The team are coming back as Heroes, they have a chance to come back as Legends. Strangely, the last time England were in a WC Semi Final, Croatia wasn't a recognised country. I'm not even bothering with beer tonight, it's gonna be straight on the Bourbon.
Costco run today, as we are down to our last bag of coffee, which in our house is the same grade of apocalyptica as running out of water.
Felt good to be limping around without the crutches, but now everyone in our house (including the 5 year old) are mocking my gimpy walk. Families.
Nice to see Mikey on FB doing the WS showcase loop with his boy, I told the Lady K I'm doing that with both of the kids. So I might be in for DDC 25.

missed the game because I was at a blood donor clinic giving blood.
Good man. I have lapsed the last couple of years, I must pick that up again. Bravo.
Water back on. Apocalypse over.
Nice one. You can put the 12 gauge away now and reset the bear traps on your lawn.
Relax, 007.
There will be NO relaxing until 11PM tonight. Then it's straight into Elation or Despair.

Have a great day chaps.

COME ON YOU 3 LIONS! CRY GOD FOR HARRY, ENGLAND AND SAINT GEORGE!

Morning Gents.

Looks like the heat wave may have broken. We have a bit of a cold front moving through that will bring the temps back to the 80s F and it will also keep the hurricane away from the Maritimes. Unfortunately it looks like Jeff's area may take a bit of a hit. Stay safe over there on the Rock.

Morning boys from a football frenzied London. The team are coming back as Heroes, they have a chance to come back as Legends. Strangely, the last time England were in a WC Semi Final, Croatia wasn't a recognised country. I'm not even bothering with beer tonight, it's gonna be straight on the Bourbon.
Costco run today, as we are down to our last bag of coffee, which in our house is the same grade of apocalyptica as running out of water.
Felt good to be limping around without the crutches, but now everyone in our house (including the 5 year old) are mocking my gimpy walk. Families.
Nice to see Mikey on FB doing the WS showcase loop with his boy, I told the Lady K I'm doing that with both of the kids. So I might be in for DDC 25.

I have a meeting a couple of hours before the match but I think I will take the rest of the day off after that to cheer on the 3 Lions. Not sure if I will go straight to the bourbon though.

This stinks. I tried calling DVC member services first thing (well, obviously not first thing enough) this morning to get the DVC Soarin' tour for Jan 9th. I check in on the 7th, so today is my 180 day point.
Already full.
:mad:

Was the village near St. John's? Looks like a great spot.
It's just over 3 hours drive from St. John's. My friends place is in a very small village called Trouty, which is what you see in most of the pictures I posted. We spent Saturday afternoon in a slightly larger village of Trinity, which has become a bit of a touristy place, something like our version of Peggy's Cove (see the pic of me and DD with the church behind us)

Unfortunately it looks like Jeff's area may take a bit of a hit. Stay safe over there on the Rock.
Hmm...yes, it's looking a bit grim. But we've weathered storms OK before so hopefully this goes OK too.
But just to give you perspective....

upload_2018-7-11_12-13-52.png

Last edited:
My friends place is in a very small village called Trouty, which is what you see in most of the pictures I posted. We spent Saturday afternoon in a slightly larger village of Trinity, which has become a bit of a touristy place, something like our version of Peggy's Cove (see the pic of me and DD with the church behind us)

Hmm...yes, it's looking a bit grim. But we've weathered storms OK before so hopefully this goes OK too.

View attachment 336258

praying Jeff

It's just over 3 hours drive from St. John's. My friends place is in a very small village called Trouty, which is what you see in most of the pictures I posted. We spent Saturday afternoon in a slightly larger village of Trinity, which has become a bit of a touristy place, something like our version of Peggy's Cove (see the pic of me and DD with the church behind us)

View attachment 336258
Praying for y'all.

If ya need some place to bug out to, I'm only 27 hours away according to map.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter