DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Yes, they had the best prices. I like boats on the ocean, and want to captain my own boat on the ocean. I'm sure I'll like floating around in one like everyone else. We are definitely getting the alcohol card.

Make sure you get one of these to wear while you are on-board.

71ZsRRNCxpL._UX385_.jpg

Tough crowd. Will England vs Belgium actually play against each other for third? And, CJ will still be cheering against you
Not competitively. No one wants to ply that game. It will probably be the guys who haven’t had a lot of game time. If CJ wins though, he’s got to start eating Frites with mayonnaise.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, this is Mike (new DIS Dad here).
Welcome Mike. Cold ones are in the fridge.
Hey Gang, this is Kevin, I'm new to the forum.

Former Annual Pass holders here, we are planning a cruise in November with our now 7 month old. My wife has been active here forever so I figured I would jump on while I try to wean myself off of Reddit
Welcome Kevin. I heard that the cold ones are in the fridge.
Please tell me you have one of those. And the knee high socks and deck shoes.

Last edited:

But is it worth the work raising them?
He was pretty upset last night. First we had tears, and then apparently he wanted to "go and push over the Croatian team". Nice to see there's another hooligan in the family :sad2:
I had to have a chat with him about how 3rd or 4th is pretty good. He wasn't having it.

Morning Gents.

Another beautiful morning weather wise but not so much on the car repair side. Actually it's not too bad had 4 new tires installed, an oil change,safety inspection and new rear brakes for about $900. Just the sting of spending the money hurts a little.

Women's Wimbledon semi-finals on tap this morning, not sure what I'll do after this week is over.

Have a good one all.

Please tell me you have one of those. And the knee high socks and deck shoes.

Do you really think my wife would allow me to dress that way?

Another beautiful morning weather wise but not so much on the car repair side. Actually it's not too bad had 4 new tires installed, an oil change,safety inspection and new rear brakes for about $900. Just the sting of spending the money hurts a little.
I hate spending money on stuff like that. You know you have to, but there's no fun.
:lmao:Fair do's.

'Morning all...
Last work day before a bit of a break.
Do believe I've got everything caught up so I am planning on a fairly quite day here.
(And no matter how much they whine about it, I ain't even looking at work emails till I get back.

Hey Guys, this is Mike (new DIS Dad here).

Went to WDW earlier this year in January, when my wife was about 30 weeks pregnant, and just booked my 3 month old daughters' first trip in February 2019! (or would that technically be second trip??) She will be about 10 months when we go in Feb.
Hey Gang, this is Kevin, I'm new to the forum.

Former Annual Pass holders here, we are planning a cruise in November with our now 7 month old. My wife has been active here forever
so I figured I would jump on while I try to wean myself off of Reddit
Welcome gents.
Pull up a lawn chair and stay a while.

But is it worth the work raising them?
Well, save for the mutt-that-you-did-not-want, yours seems to be turning out rather well.
Mine is still a work in progress, but we're hopeful.

Sorry Dan. Can I cheer for France now?
Cold...

Incredibly Proud of the boys. 45 minutes from a World Cup final. Just too inexperienced to throttle when we had our foot on their throat, and that lack of big game management made them look leggy.

But they have got the whole nation behind them when for the last 12 years there has been a massive disconnect between fans and team.
For that they can be rightly proud. They made a country believe.

It’s France’s for the taking, Croatia have effectively now played an extra game in the last 3.

London out.
Great run and good for the country, to be sure.
Sorry they let it get away from them; really wanted to see them keep going.

Good thing about the water break was that VBS is shortened to 3 days this week. Bad news is that there were still almost 50 children there.
So, how much have you been able to teach them about the noble arts of brewing and distilling on the shortened schedule?

I heard that the cold ones are in the fridge.
but they better grab a few quickly...
The fridge takes a bit of a beating toward the end of the week.

Actually it's not too bad had 4 new tires installed, an oil change,safety inspection and new rear brakes for about $900. Just the sting of spending the money hurts a little.
Not bad for the work done.
Still an amount that would make me shutter as I was signing off on the remittance.

No one's would.
(Unless she were punishing you at the time)

Wow! Two new guys in a day! We'll have to get some more chairs. Welcome @Jedi Dad and @MantaRider. May your beer be cold and your bacon hot.

Sorry about the result Dan, but as you say they did well and better than expected it seems.

Hurricane Chris has been downgraded to a tropical storm, still looking to hit my place tonight but the predicted rainfall amounts have been dropping so that's good. I tied down the trampoline and brought the lawn furniture inside last night, just in case.

I've been there. It sucks, but there's not much you can do but grin and bear it.

Morning Gents.

Wait! If you got all that done for $900, I think I want to come up to visit you. If it was 900 Canadian, definitely!

It sucks having to do that, but it's a necessary bullet we have to bite.

Wait! If you got all that done for $900, I think I want to come up to visit you. If it was 900 Canadian, definitely!

Lifetime guarantee on the brakes as well.

Besides, that's only one day of Disney lost....well, if you're staying at a value resort. ;)

Another day of VBS has ended. Last one tomorrow. In related news, beer purchases have skyrocketed at my house.

Make sure you get one of these to wear while you are on-board.

I'm not that drunk.....yet.

Morning boys.
Normal service has now been resumed. As you were.

:lmao:

Not competitively. No one wants to ply that game. It will probably be the guys who haven’t had a lot of game time. If CJ wins though, he’s got to start eating Frites with mayonnaise.

I wondered if we would see a good match between the two. I'll keep it as an optional view.

He was pretty upset last night. First we had tears, and then apparently he wanted to "go and push over the Croatian team". Nice to see there's another hooligan in the family :sad2:
I had to have a chat with him about how 3rd or 4th is pretty good. He wasn't having it.

3rd place only counts if you're in the Olympics. 4th just means you are a loser.

So, how much have you been able to teach them about the noble arts of brewing and distilling on the shortened schedule?

)

The Bishop hasn't given me an approval on that curriculum yet. I may hear an answer back in a few decades.

Enjoy the break.

Welcome to the new guys! And Happy Friday!

Morning all...
Last work day before a bit of a break.
Do believe I've got everything caught up so I am planning on a fairly quite day here.
(And no matter how much they whine about it, I ain't even looking at work emails till I get back.

Have fun storming the west coast!

Hurricane Chris has been downgraded to a tropical storm, still looking to hit my place tonight but the predicted rainfall amounts have been dropping so that's good. I tied down the trampoline and brought the lawn furniture inside last night, just in case.

Good to hear. Hopefully it continues to fall apart.

Gents, the hurricane/tropical storm Chris was thankfully not much more than mother nature farting. We had heavy rain Thursday afternoon for about an hour, then drizzle and high-ish wind until midnight. Beautiful sunny day today and we're no worse for the wear.

Happy Friday gentlemen. Dan, if you're calling it, let me know where to go for drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter