DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Clock Tick Tock GIF by Sleeping Giant Media

Hey, Fellas! Been MIA again, but been pretty busy lately. Work's kept me pretty busy. Got to open a new office this last week, so that was fun. I was there when right after that office was purchases and became part of our medical group and now I got to be the first receptionist for the new office. Not much bragging right, I guess, but still kind of cool. And yes, there is a new office smell. :teeth: Rehearsals for the show I'm in have also kept me busy. That's about it. Oh! 105 days until I head down for my first solo trip and first DDCC. Can't wait. Have a good day, guys.

I need this cat at work
Not when he is moving it backwards. Actually I think he might be at my office.

Hey, Fellas! Been MIA again, but been pretty busy lately. Work's kept me pretty busy. Got to open a new office this last week, so that was fun. I was there when right after that office was purchases and became part of our medical group and now I got to be the first receptionist for the new office. Not much bragging right, I guess, but still kind of cool. And yes, there is a new office smell. :teeth: Rehearsals for the show I'm in have also kept me busy. That's about it. Oh! 105 days until I head down for my first solo trip and first DDCC. Can't wait. Have a good day, guys.
Congrats on the new office. Cheer to chairs that don't squeak.
Enjoy your trip, havent convinced my DW or bank account that a solo trip is a good idea for me yet.

now I got to be the first receptionist for the new office. Not much bragging right, I guess, but still kind of cool.
Sure it's worth bragging about. If they didn't think you were a good employee, they'd have picked someone else.
Rehearsals for the show I'm in have also kept me busy
When's opening day?
Oh! 105 days until I head down for my first solo trip and first DDCC.
Not that you're counting or anything. :laughing:
Not when he is moving it backwards.
You need a cat and a dog. As long as the cat keeps moving the time in the right direction, you keep the dog from chasing the cat.
Actually I think he might be at my office.
:laughing:

Geez. It's October already. My son is visiting and applying to colleges, which means we're close to having 3 out of 4 kids out of the house. I got old fast.

Looks like my wife will be having surgery in about a month or so. Still working to nail down a date. Her prognosis is excellent, so we're looking forward to moving on with our lives after that.

Hey, Fellas!

Tuesday and this week is already going great! Had my annual review yesterday and was given "Exceeds Expectations" again! That's 2 years in a row! Not sure if I can keep up the ruse another year, but I'm going to give it the ol' college try.

Congrats on the new office. Cheer to chairs that don't squeak.

Thanks! It had that new office smell when I walked in for the first time. We didn't have any patients the first half of the day because they were still trying to find everything. And as for those chairs? Comfy and quiet.

Enjoy your trip, havent convinced my DW or bank account that a solo trip is a good idea for me yet.

Hope you can convince your DW and bank account to let you go some year.

Sure it's worth bragging about. If they didn't think you were a good employee, they'd have picked someone else.

Thanks! I'd like to think it's a big deal.

When's opening day?

Tuesday before Thanksgiving, so the 21st of Nov.

Not that you're counting or anything. :laughing:

No! I'm not counting. :rolleyes: It's funny because that trip is so far away, yet so close. I've been on trips without the family before, but this one is different because it's Disney World. So I am actually starting to feel bad about going down without the family.

You need a cat and a dog. As long as the cat keeps moving the time in the right direction, you keep the dog from chasing the cat.

Just make sure the cat doesn't push time off the shelf.

Geez. It's October already. My son is visiting and applying to colleges, which means we're close to having 3 out of 4 kids out of the house. I got old fast.

This year has flown by, hasn't it? Man, can't believe we're so close to the end of the year. And good luck to your son. That's a big step he's approaching.

Looks like my wife will be having surgery in about a month or so. Still working to nail down a date. Her prognosis is excellent, so we're looking forward to moving on with our lives after that.

Prayers going out your way, my friend.

SHHH!!! dont tell anybody.. They will start putting pumpkin flavor or smells in places it doesn't belong.

Like pumpkin spiced breaks. "Get your pumpkin spiced breaks while supplies last."

Praying for you guys

Keeping you guys in my thoughts.
Had my annual review yesterday and was given "Exceeds Expectations" again! That's 2 years in a row!
Atta boy! :)
Tuesday before Thanksgiving, so the 21st of Nov.
Good thing you clarified since the real Thanksgiving is this Monday.
So I am actually starting to feel bad about going down without the family.
Stop.
Just make sure the cat doesn't push time off the shelf.
If that happens then I'd be outa there and on my way home in no time.

Atta boy! :)

Thanks! Thought I set myself up for failure last year when I got an "Exceeds Expectation," but was able to keep that same level up. I truly do love my job.

Good thing you clarified since the real Thanksgiving is this Monday.

:rotfl2: You're so funny...your dates wrong. :laughing:

I KNOW, I need to. I have an idea for what to bring the daughter. There's a place in Disney Springs called Uniqlo, if it's still there, where you can custom made t-shirts and totes. Plan on bringing home one of those

ETA: I do feel bad from time to time, but then quickly realize that I'll be able to tour how I want and not wait patiently for the family, which I had no problem doing.

If that happens then I'd be outa there and on my way home in no time.

Maybe the cat would push time off the table and the dog could eat it. Not sure what kind of paradox that would create, but I would think the work day would be over at the minimum. Just a thought.

Last edited:
SHHH!!! dont tell anybody.. They will start putting pumpkin flavor or smells in places it doesn't belong.
:laughing: Too late.

Is there anything more overrated than pumpkin spice flavoring? :duck:
Great to hear. Prayers for a happyoutcome.
Thank you sir. I think there's light at the end of the tunnel now.

Thanks!

This year has flown by, hasn't it? Man, can't believe we're so close to the end of the year. And good luck to your son. That's a big step he's approaching.
Sure is. This will be our third that goes to college. Somehow we put ourselves in position to be paying at least two college tuition bills each year for a 6-year stretch.

Prayers going out your way, my friend.
Thanks!

Praying for you guys
Thank you. I think it's going to be ok.

Keeping you guys in my thoughts.
Thank you! And you as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter