DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I saw that there was a wild Zerf sighting over the weekend on facebook.
After April 18th it is going to get a lot easier too. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. Lol.
This past weekend i was standing in the station, minding my own business, a few thousand people awaiting our services and in a loud, over the noise in the station, I hear….. ZERFS! Lol.
I waved. Went back to my task and the people next in line asked me if that was my fan club? Lol.
Six more shifts after tonight. We have yet another cm good bye get together tonight after work, we have someone transferring over to the WISH. She has never been on a ship before. She is the nicest kid you would ever meet, I hope it works out for her.

LHi guys it’s been awhile. Ok first the exciting news I”m writing this from a i13 phone👍, also I just booked 8 days 7 nights at WDW. Now for the downer news about 3 yrs ago I was diognosed with Multiple myeloma luckily they were able to treat it with stem cells happy to say it is now all gone.I have been on dialysis ever since. Last Jan my feet started bothering me also that was the last time I went to work before being on disability and now permanent disability. In June I went to the hospital for a lung infection I ended up on life support for 21 days Drs did not think I was going to make it but I,m still standing. I got put of hospital in Nov my feet were shoot so I’ve been bed ridden since then.a few weeks ago they cut my leg up to below the knee, tomarrow they are fitting me for a prosthetic leg so hope I will be able to walk again it’s been almost a year since I walked anywhere I still have to get the toes and the ball of the other foot removed, I just hope that I will be able to walk be the WDW trip, this summer I am going to get levers on the steering wheel of the car so I can drive again. I did see a old guy at the Dr with a shift that sums it up, I’m not dead yet! So just in case you were wondering what happened to me now you know, I wish it was that I won the Meg millions and was living in golden oaks , but I just not that luckey.

Hi guys hope everyone is well it’s been awhile. Ok first the exciting news I”m writing this from a i13 phone👍, also I just booked 8 days 7 nights at WDW. Now for the downer news about 3 yrs ago I was diognosed with Multiple myeloma luckily they were able to treat it with stem cells happy to say it is now all gone.I have been on dialysis ever since. Last Jan my feet started bothering me also that was the last time I went to work before being on disability and now permanent disability. In June I went to the hospital for a lung infection I ended up on life support for 21 days Drs did not think I was going to make it but I,m still standing. I got put of hospital in Nov my feet were shoot so I’ve been bed ridden since then.a few weeks ago they cut my leg up to below the knee, tomarrow they are fitting me for a prosthetic leg so hope I will be able to walk again it’s been almost a year since I walked anywhere I still have to get the toes and the ball of the other foot removed, I just hope that I will be able to walk be the WDW trip, this summer I am going to get levers on the steering wheel of the car so I can drive again. I did see a old guy at the Dr with a shift that sums it up, I’m not dead yet! So just in case you were wondering what happened to me now you know, I wish it was that I won the Meg millions and was living in golden oaks , but I’m just not that luckey.

LHi guys it’s been awhile. Ok first the exciting news I”m writing this from a i13 phone👍, also I just booked 8 days 7 nights at WDW. Now for the downer news about 3 yrs ago I was diognosed with Multiple myeloma luckily they were able to treat it with stem cells happy to say it is now all gone.I have been on dialysis ever since. Last Jan my feet started bothering me also that was the last time I went to work before being on disability and now permanent disability. In June I went to the hospital for a lung infection I ended up on life support for 21 days Drs did not think I was going to make it but I,m still standing. I got put of hospital in Nov my feet were shoot so I’ve been bed ridden since then.a few weeks ago they cut my leg up to below the knee, tomarrow they are fitting me for a prosthetic leg so hope I will be able to walk again it’s been almost a year since I walked anywhere I still have to get the toes and the ball of the other foot removed, I just hope that I will be able to walk be the WDW trip, this summer I am going to get levers on the steering wheel of the car so I can drive again. I did see a old guy at the Dr with a shift that sums it up, I’m not dead yet! So just in case you were wondering what happened to me now you know, I wish it was that I won the Meg millions and was living in golden oaks , but I just not that luckey.
Wow, that's a lot to take in all at once (but insignificant beside your having lived through it).

First off, we're glad to hear from you. Also good to know that you're still moving forward and both adapting and fighting back. May that strength and perseverance continue to take you through all these trials. I'll be looking forward to hearing about how the Commando goes about tackling The World once y'all get down there and back again.

Take care sir.

Glad to hear that you are doing better and I hope that things continue to improve.

Welcome home!

hump-day-meme-funny.jpeg.webp

Hi guys hope everyone is well it’s been awhile. Ok first the exciting news I”m writing this from a i13 phone👍, also I just booked 8 days 7 nights at WDW. Now for the downer news about 3 yrs ago I was diognosed with Multiple myeloma luckily they were able to treat it with stem cells happy to say it is now all gone.I have been on dialysis ever since. Last Jan my feet started bothering me also that was the last time I went to work before being on disability and now permanent disability. In June I went to the hospital for a lung infection I ended up on life support for 21 days Drs did not think I was going to make it but I,m still standing. I got put of hospital in Nov my feet were shoot so I’ve been bed ridden since then.a few weeks ago they cut my leg up to below the knee, tomarrow they are fitting me for a prosthetic leg so hope I will be able to walk again it’s been almost a year since I walked anywhere I still have to get the toes and the ball of the other foot removed, I just hope that I will be able to walk be the WDW trip, this summer I am going to get levers on the steering wheel of the car so I can drive again. I did see a old guy at the Dr with a shift that sums it up, I’m not dead yet! So just in case you were wondering what happened to me now you know, I wish it was that I won the Meg millions and was living in golden oaks , but I’m just not that luckey.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Ron! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #393!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Holy cow, dude. I can't believe how much you've been through. I'm full of awe and respect for you in the way you keep going and pushing forward. Hope the WDW trip can be magical for you. All the best.

That's a hell of a run. Glad to see you back and still in good spirits. Hope you hit the mega millions so we can come crash at your place in Golden Oaks. 👍

Welcome back! I'm glad things are hopefully looking up going forward. I hope you continue to recover well and the prosthetics work out well for you.

Hey commando! Wow, a lot has happen in the two years since I seen you at Crescent Lake. Shoot me a text when you’re down again, would love to meet up again. Your one heck of a tuff dude, you making it through what you have gone through don’t surprise me at all.
What surprises me is you ditched your flip phone!!
Man, praying for you buddy. See ya soon!

You’ve been through a lot. But sounds like you’re coming out the other side.
Continued well wishes on a continuing recovery

Wow, that's a lot to take in all at once (but insignificant beside your having lived through it).

First off, we're glad to hear from you. Also good to know that you're still moving forward and both adapting and fighting back. May that strength and perseverance continue to take you through all these trials. I'll be looking forward to hearing about how the Commando goes about tackling The World once y'all get down there and back again.

Take care sir.
Thanks, I got measured for my leg yesterday, not quite out of the woods yet now I have to learn to walk again and they have to take off the toes on the other foot😧

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Ron! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #393!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.
Thanks it seems like I,be seen this befo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter