DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

<hits reply>
"Thanks for the pat on the back! But until I'm more sure if there will be layoffs, our department will be refraining from doing any work, good or otherwise."

Yeah, those were my thoughts.

Funny you mention that...since I live here, I don't eat there often. I can't give you an answer that works for everyone...

Basically, you'd have to figure out if you would use it enough to save more than the cost. So...for me, to make the math easy...

It saves me 20% each use and the mandatory tip (Ugh) is less than I typically tip anyway. So, if I anticipate having more that $875 in food, it will pay for itself.

20% of $875 = $175. So, in 2 or 3 weeks are you likely to purchase more than $875 in 2 or 3 weeks?

But, if I can save between 10 or 20% with AP discount, then those numbers change a bit as well.

good friday evening gents,
just got back from L A,managed to spend an evening at universal hollywood,turns out it was grad night and it was a zoo.
managed to get some good beer at Karl Strauss and some fish tacos at Margaritaville so not a total loss.

I like the Landshark draft beer at Margaritaville. I haven't found that anywhere else.

Hope you get good news soon.

He's still looking for work, he may have a lead with one of the sports in our office.

Hopefully, he gets a good reference from the boss.

Good luck buddy. Hope it works out. Like the others said, start typing with one finger and take a rest between letters.

Enjoy the Italian food. Yeah, I'm working as little as possible.

Looks like more fun for others than for me this weekend. Two days of rain already and 2 more to go. We had our annual Relay for Life event last night and our little county in the heart of Appalachia is known for the largest per capita donation in the state the last few years. It will be interesting to see if we can keep our streak going. The rest of the weekend will be spent working on a grant proposal. Only $10K if I get it and administration takes 10% of that. By the time I cover some slary and benefits for one of the farm crew there isn't much left to do the work with. So why am I killing a weekend?

You made nothing, but thanks for all the work. Sounds really familiar. Good luck.

Morning folks.
Not quite sure what my morning holds. Might work on the deck or clean toilets. The possibilities are endless.
I know I'm working this afternoon/evening. Might be a nice break from sawdust or poop stains. :lmao:

Gee... I wonder. What possible qualifications could you have???
I'm thinking you're gonna see some interesting builds. :)

Nice!

Most things would be a nice break from sawdust or poop stains.

s this an official Lego sanctioned event? Will you be introduced as one of the key executives from the Lego Corporation?
No and definitely no
Morning,
Things have turned into complete Beverly here for a while. By the time this is over we will need our vacation and hopefully enjoy our selves.

Hope your weekend is better than ours...
Sorry mate, look after yourselves over there

Gee... I wonder. What possible qualifications could you have???
I'm thinking you're gonna see some interesting builds. :)
It was actually pretty cool. A few of the mums came up and said their kids weren’t huge on sports so struggled with clubs, but had been preparing for this for a couple of weeks. It was tough to call out 2 winners.
Morning All,

beautiful morning here. Great day for a hair cut and then DS and I will be off to our annual visit to Rib Fest! Can't wait!

Lots of fun last night watching the game with a couple thousand of our closest friends. It was a pretty cool environment but the one negative was the brew pub that hosted it went for the full game experience, inflated beer prices.

Have a good one all.

Good save!

Is this an official Lego sanctioned event? Will you be introduced as one of the key executives from the Lego Corporation?

View attachment 407326
😂😂😂

Hope things improve quickly
They will,it will just take some time. Thank you
I like the Landshark draft beer at Margaritaville. I haven't found that anywhere else.
Yeah,Landshark is the house beer,brewed by "Margaritaville brewery". (I suspect it's just brewed under contract by another brewery ).I don't know if they distribute it outside their restaurants or not even though it comes in cans and bottles as well.
Sorry mate, look after yourselves over there
Thank you sir

Morning, ladies and germs.

Wait... no ladies here (typically)... so... morning germs... sounds weird.
What would Uncle Miltie say to that?
Image result for milton berle

Top O the Mornin Dads! Packing today for DaWorld as well as getting all the electronic supplies ready for an international trip. Thanks for the T-shirt handoff Dan, I’ll drop it off on my way back when over London.

Congrats to all the kids accomplishments with last day of high school, plays, etc. Best of luck to the Raptors though it’s tough that GS has to deal with the injury bug, they just look like a team that has played a lot of basketball over the years and the Raptors are just a really good team.
Was thinking about APs, if that pixie dust goes thru. Why do you still get TiW? I thought you got 20% dining discounts with AP.
Alcohol is included in the TIW discount. Once this trip is over I will have used it over 31 days, including DS 21st celebration with 6 adults and spring break this year with 5 adults. Plus a few places like Nomad lounge take it just for drinks.
From memory I thought AP didn’t get you discount on booze, only food
What he said
That’s a great way to look at it Doc. I think DVC and AP members get Tiw for $150 rather than the Florida rate of $175 so that brings the total spend threshold down to $750 to break even.....
And what he said on this too
They will,it will just take some time. Thank you
Positive thoughts for you

Morning All, another beautiful morning.

Sticking close to home for most of the day. Need to get a few chores done, watch some of the FIFA womens world cup, the F1 Canadian GP and then off to play some soccer. Getting some meet ready for the grill later on as well.

Have a good one all.

Women's World Cup soccer. Anyone else watching?

They just rent from us but I did hire the guys wife for her first job out of university.

That may be a good reference then. Good luck to him.

Yeah,Landshark is the house beer,brewed by "Margaritaville brewery". (I suspect it's just brewed under contract by another brewery ).I don't know if they distribute it outside their restaurants or not even though it comes in cans and bottles as well.

Landshark bottles are a regular here. I still prefer draft though.

DW (Da Wife) has training all this week across town, so, you know what that means...

View attachment 407671

Well, you only need the internet for 3 minutes, right? :scared1::lmao:

Morning Guys,

beautiful morning here. DS starts his exams today and the Raptors will be trying to put the Warriors away in the 5th game, something many of the experts said wouldn't happen.

Just heard about the David Ortiz shooting as well, crazy stuff.

Have a good one all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter