• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Top O the Mornin Dads and welcome to Friday! Anytime now Dan....................... Have a great weekend with the families gents.
Evening everyone from a snow covered Westfield NB. Finally made it home after about 65 hrs of travel time, nice to be back.The guys from work had my driveway plowed, walkways shovled. :thumbsup2.
Unbelievable, what a mess. Nice of the guys at work to pitch in for you though, I'm sure that helped.

Warm... with butter and jam, thanks.
Warm? Check. Jam? Check. If you can get your hands on some clotted cream instead of butter, that takes it to a whole new level. Just don't put the cream on first. Lady K will hunt you down like Liam Neeson. It's a whole Cornwall thing.

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in the Winter Haven bar in Legoland Hotel gets to take Elsa home. And ask her is her Winter Haven Shaven.

Have a great weekend chaps.

Warm? Check. Jam? Check. If you can get your hands on some clotted cream instead of butter, that takes it to a whole new level.

All right. I'll gladly change my answer. I've had it... once. Wow was that good!

Lady K will hunt you down like Liam Neeson. It's a whole Cornwall thing.

:scared:

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in the Winter Haven bar in Legoland Hotel gets to take Elsa home. And ask her is her Winter Haven Shaven.

:lmao:

Got a ways to go still... um... a little over 9 hours to go. Hey! Almost at the halfway point.

Is it 5:00 yet? Somewhere?
Too much sh!te at work this week,

Pirate. I never have to wait until 5.

Can’t comment. I’ve never had good biscuits and gravy. I’ve made it once (from scratch... biscuits too) but not sure if it tasted like it should or not.

If you've had good biscuits n gravy, then you know it. Some of the best eatin ever. If you can feel the arteries clogging to your heart while you est them, then you know it's good.

Have a great weekend chaps.

Not bad, but not as good as Honest Trailers on Frozen. If you've never watched it, then Google it. They are funny.

If you've had good biscuits n gravy, then you know it. Some of the best eatin ever. If you can feel the arteries clogging to your heart while you est them, then you know it's good.

Ah. That was my problem then. I only felt slightly like I was going to have a heart attack.

Not bad, but not as good as Honest Trailers on Frozen. If you've never watched it, then Google it. They are funny.
Good feedback. I’ll work on my material so it matches a global YouTube channel with a team of professional writers...
;):rotfl:
Honest trailers are funny.

Filed my taxes. Owe $1038 to KGB, er um, IRS. Sure, I paid less in Fed taxes than last year - thanks Trump. Sure, our country is now at $22 Trillion in debt - thanks Trump. People like to complain about wealth re-distribution. Looks like we have done it to our great-great-great-great-grandchildren?
:sad2:
KY taxes went up under Governor Thanos, but none of goes to the Retirement system. Not even sure how to understand this one. :furious:

Good feedback. I’ll work on my material so it matches a global YouTube channel with a team of professional writers...
;):rotfl:
Honest trailers are funny.

You're a SAHD - put a little effort into it. Once your jet setting around the world on Lego adventures, I'll cut you some slack. :lmao:

Filed my taxes. Owe $1038 to KGB, er um, IRS. Sure, I paid less in Fed taxes than last year - thanks Trump. Sure, our country is now at $22 Trillion in debt - thanks Trump. People like to complain about wealth re-distribution. Looks like we have done it to our great-great-great-great-grandchildren?
KY taxes went up under Governor Thanos, but none of goes to the Retirement system. Not even sure how to understand this one. :furious:

You're a SAHD - put a little effort into it. Once your jet setting around the world on Lego adventures, I'll cut you some slack. :lmao:
Sorry about the tax situation, that sucks.

Sorry about the tax situation, that sucks.

It is what it is. Mixed feelings about federal taxes as I like paying less (about $800 less than last year), but don't understand how being in debt is good for our country. Maybe I'm not smart enough to undetstand. As for KY, it's unheard of for Republicans to raise taxes (about $400 more). But, we still have to gut the pension system because there is no money. That's just confusing. It's even more confusing when people still vote for him.

I can fix that in May. I make homemade biscuits like my grandma did and sausage gravy that's just as good.

Won't be able to in May, but maybe some day.
Unless you plan on bringing it to MK, then it's gonna have to compete with a Dole Whip.

You're very vague, here. So you're saying that you're not thrilled?

:rolleyes1

Now how do you make a keto biscuit? And one that tastes that good.
Never said it was going to be keto....he's not doing keto.

I can make some pretty good keto stuff...now you have me thinking...I could do a keto biscuit...not sure what it would taste like, but could be done. Biscuits only have 4 ingredients (flour, baking powder, crisco and buttermilk). Substituting almond/coconut flour would make it keto. Now I'm gonna have to give that a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter