DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

e5127b855ac8e0a02c8edc8872e0722b--happy-thanksgiving-pics-disney-thanksgiving.jpg

Morning chaps from a cold London (unless you’re Canadian)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American Brothers from my little corner.
Thanks Dan!
Regardless of who you are, where you are, what you do, consider how many blessings we all have.
We all have a lot to be thankful for regardless of which day on the calender we celebrate it.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I guess the good news is that I escape the outlaws tomorrow. I feel like....:sick::furious:
I guess you mean now.
Tomorrow (today now), I presume it will be
:woohoo: :dancer: party: :banana:

Congratulations.
Thank you sir.

I don't think it's the legs. It's the other appendage inside those budgie smugglers that has everyone terrified. :scared1:
:yoda: says: picked the correct emoji, you did.

That's not what she said. :lmao:
:lmao:

Wasn't "limp noodle" the phrase used? Wait, that wasn't used to describe your legs, it was the other appendage inside those ....
:yoda: says: vu deja

Morning chaps from a cold London (unless you’re Canadian)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American Brothers from my little corner.

I think we jumped to late January, -26C windchill here this morning. For all of you non metric conversant people that about -15F.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you south of the border.

You-Had-To-Invite-Your-Cousin-The-Agent-Funny-Cartoon-Thanksgiving.jpg

To my fellow Canadians and Dan, happy Thursday and let’s see if we can sneak out of work early to watch football and have Fakesgiving dinner (as much as can be done on a work and school night)
Way ahead of ya there, sunshine. We have Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Roast Potatoes, Roast Carrots in Maple Syrup, Stuffing, Green beans & Onions in Campbells Mushroom soup thing (I don't know what its called), and Pigs in Blankets.
Bears v Lions is our featured Game. So out comes the Singletary Jersey.

Happy Fakesgiving to you as well buddy, and all of our Canadian brothers.

I think we jumped to late January, -26C windchill here this morning.
We were at -3 this morning, I had to take George to Athletics at about 0730, which was track running today, bless him. Your lovely geese coats looked after me well though.

I have no comment, I just wanted to put this further down the page so I don't have to keep tracking back while I was typing.
That's not what she said. :lmao:

Wasn't "limp noodle" the phrase used? Wait, that wasn't used to describe your legs, it was the other appendage inside those ....
:rotfl:I didn't know they made pasta that short.

Wishing all you guys and your families had a nice Thanksgiving. GOA BEARS!
What a great conversation to jump in on for my first one... Mike here - new to this board. Info posted on the welcome page. With the above do not believe them when they tell you the "flavors" will make it taste better :) and almost guaranteed when you are bent over it will be a 25 year old good looking nurse that comes in to prep you. :rotfl2:
Welcome to our little slice of happy place!
The day before Thanksgiving and not all is well. I'm sick - more so than normal. I may just drink all the bourbon and try the black out recovery method.
Hoping your feeling better and enjoyed some of Thanksgiving.

Morning boys from a grey London. A little piece of me cried today, as George signed up for a Chelsea training academy.

GO BEARS!

Nice win. I woke the kids up screaming when Fuller picked off Stafford on that awful throw at the end.

Slow cooked Shin of beef chilli tonight, Physio later.

Hopefully you are all well fed and watered South of the 49th.

Have a great day fellas.

Wishing all you guys and your families had a nice Thanksgiving. GOA BEARS!
I actually escaped work early yesterday afternoon to get home and watch Da Bears. I really don't have "a team" but it was nice to see them win since I know some of you guys cheers for them.

We did a Fakesgiving dinner too - pork chops, scalloped potatoes, and chocolate tarts for dessert. Not bad for a work/school night.

I hope you're all recovering OK today. For those who are at work today like me, TGIF.

Wife's gone to the Black Friday sales today. That part of American Thanksgiving has crept it's way into our culture up here in the last 10 years or so. I just try not to look at the credit card bill after.

Morning guys.

Randall posted on the DDCC7 chat he is having trouble logging into the dis from his phone and wanted to let everyone know...

He will be back next weekend. They're going on their cruise.

Hope y'all have a great time Randall. We'll try to hold down the fort while you're gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter