DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

What a great conversation to jump in on for my first one... Mike here - new to this board. Info posted on the welcome page. With the above do not believe them when they tell you the "flavors" will make it taste better :) and almost guaranteed when you are bent over it will be a 25 year old good looking nurse that comes in to prep you. :rotfl2:

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Mike! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #854!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

Welcome Mike! To set your expectations early, this is pretty much the level of the conversation through 1000 pages.

Perfect.

Welcome to the club Mike! Randall will take care of your number. Norm will fill you in on the dues.
Looks like you've got a nice Christmas trip coming up.

Yep - looking forward to trying our one of the Epcot resorts!

Don’t believe him! It’s usually not that high-brow.

My expectations have left the building...

Probably yes. I heard that rumour years ago. I don't know if Halifax would ever get a team. Are there new rumours?

Well, actually...

Update: I googled after I typed. Hmmm...that's interesting. But still years away I guess. Halifax Bluenosers?

It'd be nice to have teams coast to coast as opposed to stopping at Montreal.

Schooners is the name they've used for years. They even send a group to the Grey Cup every year.

I like it. Fitting.

Sure did. Adjoining as requested. I know how you like to wander in for a cheeky cuddle :hug:.
If a cuddle is all it cost to get a room for the week then count me in for 2.

What a great conversation to jump in on for my first one... Mike here - new to this board. Info posted on the welcome page.
Welcome aboard

Norm will fill you in on the dues.
Don't believe Norm, you should send the dues to me. I'm not a mailman but I play one on TV and can get them delivered.

the previous 1086 are very similar.
As are the previous 20 odd boards that are now closed.

Morning boys from a cold but bright London. I may take a leaf out of Jeff and Mike's book and put the Xmas exterior lights up. Or I might watch Band of Brothers in the warm. Tough Call. I know what I should do....

Some a little quicker than others.
I think we've been abandoned by the mods. It's hard not be just a little bit hurt.
What you got planned? We like talking about trips. It makes us all feel like we're going.
Sounds awesome! Can we come?
Yep, but you're bunking in with Cliff. I'm not made of money.
Just got the call from scheduling, December 21st in the afternoon, the last day before we close for Christmas. Merry Christmas to me!
That is a bit harsh.
I have not yet joined that club, but one can always hope.
Me too. But I'm pretty sure we've got this to look forward to. Can't wait.
If a cuddle is all it cost to get a room for the week then count me in for 2.
Can I take the 2 cuddle vouchers and upgrade to a snuggle?

Have a great day chaps. Now (hopefully) your Turkey is in for brining, it's time to dig out the stretchy pants.

Perfect.

My expectations have left the building...

I didn't see your plans...must be on another TR or somewhere I'm behind(many sadly :sad:)

Let me know your dates...I live locally and could meet up with you if you're interested.

Wait! Your expectations are Elvis?

Morning boys from a cold but bright London. I may take a leaf out of Jeff and Mike's book and put the Xmas exterior lights up. Or I might watch Band of Brothers in the warm. Tough Call. I know what I should do....

I think we've been abandoned by the mods. It's hard not be just a little bit hurt.

What you got planned? We like talking about trips. It makes us all feel like we're going.

Yep, but you're bunking in with Cliff. I'm not made of money.

That is a bit harsh.

Me too. But I'm pretty sure we've got this to look forward to. Can't wait.

Can I take the 2 cuddle vouchers and upgrade to a snuggle?

Have a great day chaps. Now (hopefully) your Turkey is in for brining, it's time to dig out the stretchy pants.
Ooh. Band of Brothers...might need to re-watch that.
If a cuddle = a week and a snuggle is 2 cuddles, I'd like to put my order in for 2 snuggle vouchers please.

Morning gents.
Ticked off this morning.

I just a couple of days ago bit the bullet and paid Photobucket their graft so I could keep all my photos on my 10 or so TRs alive.
Yesterday they were down the entire day for maintenance/upgrades/bullshit and...

Almost every single link looks busted.

Yeah... ticked.

Going back and fixing or changing all those links (somewhere over 1,000 photos) will be a monumental task.

Oh... while I was typing this, looks like photobucket is back down again. Getting my money's worth!

Morning boys from a cold but bright London.

I checked. Cold? It's 0C/32F! That's warm!

I may take a leaf out of Jeff and Mike's book and put the Xmas exterior lights up. Or I might watch Band of Brothers in the warm. Tough Call. I know what I should do....

So how is Band of Brothers?

One way to find out.
Then again, not sure if we want to start a new thread or not right now.

One way to find out.
vader-nooooo.jpg

"It's A Special Episode Of Rum Ramblings Tonight at 8:30 pm EST!"
I saw a bit of it live Randall, when you were doing your introduction. But then I got sleepy because it's late where I live (a full 4 1/2 hours later than Terry over in BC).

Morning gents.
Ticked off this morning.

I just a couple of days ago bit the bullet and paid Photobucket their graft so I could keep all my photos on my 10 or so TRs alive.
Yesterday they were down the entire day for maintenance/upgrades/******** and...

Yeah... ticked.

Going back and fixing or changing all those links (somewhere over 1,000 photos) will be a monumental task.
Wow, what a PITA. That would be an incredible amount of work to fix all your TRs.
It does make my copy/paste approach seem more appealing, despite the 10 pic per post limit.

Also, it's interesting that bullsh!t is not censored in your original post, but it is starred out when I quote it. Weird.

One way to find out.
Well, Thanksgiving is tomorrow.....

Heh. Wondered what you'd say to that.

Wow, what a PITA. That would be an incredible amount of work to fix all your TRs.
It does make my copy/paste approach seem more appealing, despite the 10 pic per post limit.

Yeah. Looking at Google photos right now.

Also, it's interesting that bullsh!t is not censored in your original post, but it is starred out when I quote it. Weird.

I have ways around that sort of silliness. ;)

But... no. You won't be able to quote it. Gets the point across, though.

Well, Thanksgiving is tomorrow.....

Don't be silly. That was last month.

Morning Guys.

Another winter morning in New Brunswick. Didn't really get much snow yesterday though so that's good.

Lost my MC for our awards on Saturday night, guess I will get to make my debut.

Have a good one all.

Not to worry N.B. has some of the best equipment for colonoscopies.
View attachment 366341 :rotfl2:

1f923.png

Watched all of The Pacific on Remembrance Day and most of the Band of Brothers the next day. I have always thought that Band of Brothers was much better done but I enjoy them both.

Morning gents.
Ticked off this morning.

Yesterday they were down the entire day for maintenance/upgrades/bullshit and...

Yeah... ticked.

Oh... while I was typing this, looks like photobucket is back down again. Getting my money's worth!

Photobucket pissed me off when they decided you needed to pay to link pictures in other sites. All those links were driving traffic to their site but that didn't seem to matter to them. I started to move a lot of stuff off of their site and putting it up on Flickr. Now I need to decide what to do with that as they have decided to limit free accounts to 1000 pictures and I think I have over 3000 there.

Morning all...
Been AWOL for a bit (mixture of work and "the-sadness")
Thought I'd at least drop in to wish those of you south of the 49th and enjoyable and well supplied holidays.
And for those of y'all residing of other (potential saner) lands... may your days go as well or better.

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

("You better listen to him, Flounder. He's in pre-med.")
hqdefault.jpg

Photobucket pissed me off when they decided you needed to pay to link pictures in other sites. All those links were driving traffic to their site but that didn't seem to matter to them. I started to move a lot of stuff off of their site and putting it up on Flickr. Now I need to decide what to do with that as they have decided to limit free accounts to 1000 pictures and I think I have over 3000 there.

Yeah. Less than impressed.
Like I mentioned, I'll take a look at Google. Maybe they have enough money that they won't start charging.

:lmao:

sorry. I crack myself up.

I actually don't mind paying $5/month or whatever. It is a service that I'm using after all.... but... then make sure the stupid thing works!

Sorry @pkondz
I think I mentioned before...that's why I don't like "free" services...most times they get you hooked and then pull the rug out from under you.

Was hoping it'd last, but... not surprised it didn't.

Nice to see you back, Rob. :hug:

:laughing:

Morning all...
Hey Rob, good to hear from ya. :grouphug:
And for those of y'all residing of other (potential saner) lands...
Well that's me out....
ROAD TRIP!

I checked. Cold? It's 0C/32F! That's warm!
Cool. I'll crack out the budgie smugglers.
So how is Band of Brothers?
They are all throwing up their Spaghetti.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter