DDC XVI - Here because Fed allows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is Travis recently turned 32. married with a 3 year old daughter who happens to have an extra 21st chromosome. finally got back to disney world after a 24 year absence back in July. We will be making a trip back to Disney in January 2013(27th- Feb 1). to celebrate my Occupational Therapy degree completion. A little break before I begin working toward my masters. We are so excited about our trip that the vacation planning CD is played at least once daily. As proof of my love of Disney world I will share a moment from our last trip that no one else knows about. We arrived to the magic kingdom on our first day and happened to walk in as the parade was about to begin. We lucked up and got a spot right up front on the center island near the entrance (where the flagpole is). It was truly a magical experience as almost every character walked right up to us and gave my wife and daughter hugs. At the end of the parade my wife looked up me wiping her tears away. I just smiled and was happy I had on my sunglasses and she couldn't see I was barely holding them back myself.:cool1: It was really meaningful to have such a great time as a family. The last 3 years were pretty hectic after my daughter's birth and finding out she had down syndrome. We enjoyed every step but the disney magic was just what we needed. Looking forward to getting a lot of tips from the board for our next trip.

Welcome Travis! :cool1: Great to have you aboard! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Post padding ownage.

Might take a day or two. Want some Bacon?
BaconDance.gif

I see you were busy today.

Anyone else getting snow right now:confused3:scared1:

No snow here.

If I could find somewhere that is mid 70's all year long, but I don't think such a place exists:confused3

I'm going to Disney World.

dont forget the penalities and intrest. oh, and they will find it 6 years from now and at there low intrest rates, i guess your payments wont be to bad. :lmao:
i have never ran into it but i could give you a few of my clients phone numbers who have. just because you didnt mean to rip them off just keeps you out of jail. you still owe them the amount, intrest and pens.
:thumbsup2

Why you got to bring me down.

Very Cool, Have a Great time:thumbsup2, so whats the story with the car in the background:confused3

My neighbor is the DARE officer.

For Vday I think I'm going to treat my wife with a touch of the south:confused3

I'll start her off with fried pickles (beer battered with chipalte ranch), for dinner Maryland Crab cakes (twin jumbo lump cakes pan fried with a remoulade sauce) with homemade onion rings & Hot cinnamon apples:good vibes

Yeah that should score some points:thumbsup2

Hey Casey! How's the new job going?

Oh yea, did you see my American Squirrel?

Yeah....I saw it....:snooty:

The job's going well. As of about a week or two ago, things have picked up for me and gotten a lot busier. I'm in the midst of studying four online training courses, putting together a course about intercultural communication, and prepping an hour long presentation about the history of out company. Also, we'll be having our first batch of Indonesian employees to train in less than two weeks (this will be a monthly thing until August or so...we train them for a few days, and then a month later, we get another batch to train for a few days).

It was a good day, Christopher ask about what trip to take, I posted pictures of Paris, Micheal talked about going to Normandy with his grandfather, and we all told war stories. We are Men! :rotfl2:

Yeah, I went back and read the 12 pages and even summarized a reply to all the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter