DDC XVI - Here because Fed allows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll send her a card ;)

:lovestruc Dear Mrs Scott,

Lose him... he's a good for nothing drunk.

Love,

The Maple Syrup smelling dude you sent home. :lovestruc
:lmao: maple syrup smelling dude!! :lmao:
Anyone else getting snow right now:confused3:scared1:

yes. it wont last long ron. it started around 4 here and its almost over. the grass and roofs are covered but the roads and siewalks are just wet.
its heading your way. :thumbsup2

If I could find somewhere that is mid 70's all year long, but I don't think such a place exists:confused3

We had snow a few days before Halloween. Most of the state lost power for a while. Thats about it... but that was enough.... I will take it from what we had last year....

alot of my clients are big snow mobile people. turbo charged things, big bucks invested and they usualy head to new york. there all grumblin that theres not much snow there.
thats why im into disney, a few .88 cent rain coats from walmart and im in. :lmao:

alot of my clients are big snow mobile people. turbo charged things, big bucks invested and they usualy head to new york. there all grumblin that theres not much snow there.
thats why im into disney, a few .88 cent rain coats from walmart and im in. :lmao:

Snow brings big business for us but also mass chaos in regards to planning... its kind of like when they realize the airplane is out of control in the movie "Airplane" when everyone is panicking... Id rather it not snow and not waste the overtime.

Hi my name is Travis recently turned 32. married with a 3 year old daughter who happens to have an extra 21st chromosome. finally got back to disney world after a 24 year absence back in July. We will be making a trip back to Disney in January 2013(27th- Feb 1). to celebrate my Occupational Therapy degree completion. A little break before I begin working toward my masters. We are so excited about our trip that the vacation planning CD is played at least once daily. As proof of my love of Disney world I will share a moment from our last trip that no one else knows about. We arrived to the magic kingdom on our first day and happened to walk in as the parade was about to begin. We lucked up and got a spot right up front on the center island near the entrance (where the flagpole is). It was truly a magical experience as almost every character walked right up to us and gave my wife and daughter hugs. At the end of the parade my wife looked up me wiping her tears away. I just smiled and was happy I had on my sunglasses and she couldn't see I was barely holding them back myself.:cool1: It was really meaningful to have such a great time as a family. The last 3 years were pretty hectic after my daughter's birth and finding out she had down syndrome. We enjoyed every step but the disney magic was just what we needed. Looking forward to getting a lot of tips from the board for our next trip.

Snow brings big business for us but also mass chaos in regards to planning... its kind of like when they realize the airplane is out of control in the movie "Airplane" when everyone is panicking... Id rather it not snow and not waste the overtime.

oh, your in the food dist. area? if i remember? that would be a pain in the rear.

Hi my name is Travis recently turned 32. married with a 3 year old daughter who happens to have an extra 21st chromosome. finally got back to disney world after a 24 year absence back in July. We will be making a trip back to Disney in January 2013(27th- Feb 1). to celebrate my Occupational Therapy degree completion. A little break before I begin working toward my masters. We are so excited about our trip that the vacation planning CD is played at least once daily. As proof of my love of Disney world I will share a moment from our last trip that no one else knows about. We arrived to the magic kingdom on our first day and happened to walk in as the parade was about to begin. We lucked up and got a spot right up front on the center island near the entrance (where the flagpole is). It was truly a magical experience as almost every character walked right up to us and gave my wife and daughter hugs. At the end of the parade my wife looked up me wiping her tears away. I just smiled and was happy I had on my sunglasses and she couldn't see I was barely holding them back myself.:cool1: It was really meaningful to have such a great time as a family. The last 3 years were pretty hectic after my daughter's birth and finding out she had down syndrome. We enjoyed every step but the disney magic was just what we needed. Looking forward to getting a lot of tips from the board for our next trip.
welcome to the club travis!!!! emmasdad, don, will be along to give you your number. :thumbsup2
ive had the same problem myself i few times over the years. :thumbsup2

Welcome Travis! Glad you found us. Enjoy, and jump in wherever you feel comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter