DDC XIV - It's a trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are chatting up a storm. I've been stuck in a meeting all day. I would argue that you have been more productive.

My name is Carl. Things I have learned from the last 100 or so pages of the last thread are.
1) well I learned...um um....
2) I also learned.... um um....
And finally I think I learned... Um um....
Thanks for sharring your wisdom with me guys

At least we know you were paying attention.

Thanks. Glad you have a nemesis, because I can't do that again. I am now 2-11 against my nemesis in thread post counts.

That will be the last one you win. In my defense I was in WDW during the launch of the last thread. You all would know that if I got off my keester and updated my trip report. :lmao:

tried that and it failed....

Interesting. :scratchin Did you already successfully enter today?

This is directly from the sweepstakes page:

"To enter via text using your cell phone, type the key word "DISNEYDAY" as an SMS text message to the SMS shortcode "347639" ("DISNEY"). Msg. & data rates may apply. Or to enter online for free, follow the instructions on this website. LIMIT: ONE ENTRY ALLOWED PER PERSON/CELL/ADDRESS FOR EACH DAY."

:confused3

Is that cause they are girly shows? I don't get it... but I think it was a nemesis-ey type thing. maybe NemesiSISSY - not sure.

Either way, I would only watch them off of your recommendation.

Um yeah - something like that....

:wave2: Hi Brian

Nemesissy ownage!

Interesting. :scratchin Did you already successfully enter today?

This is directly from the sweepstakes page:

"To enter via text using your cell phone, type the key word "DISNEYDAY" as an SMS text message to the SMS shortcode "347639" ("DISNEY"). Msg. & data rates may apply. Or to enter online for free, follow the instructions on this website. LIMIT: ONE ENTRY ALLOWED PER PERSON/CELL/ADDRESS FOR EACH DAY."

I did enter today.

But I got the error message the other day - when I was unable to enter.

I also tried with a friend of mines cell, and he is not registered with Disney, therefore did not enter at all that day.

I wonder if my cell # is not on file.

For those that are interested…
Here’s the updated Top-30 all time post list.

DDC.jpg

I have the numbers for all members, so if you don’t find yourself here and want to know more just holler out.

Holy smokes, I made the top 30! And to think my wife thinks I waste time here :sad2:

I did enter today.

I also tried with a friend of mines cell, and he is not registered with Disney, therefore did not enter at all that day.

Could it be a U.S. resident requirement?

Hey - don't be making fun of my nemesis - he can't help it he's canadian.....

JK

I think it's cool he's canadian and I really like his beer!

Ah the irony of it all....I have so many customer clamouring for craft American beer.

I did enter today.

That's crazy! You're a Disdad, of course they have all of your information on file :thumbsup2

Dogs dropped off and the mutt has already cost me $186. That is just for the first round of shots. In about 3 weeks he has to go back for boosters and be snipped. Why is it that DD's good deeds always cost me money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter