DDC XIV - It's a trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that are interested…
Here’s the updated Top-30 all time post list.

DDC.jpg

I have the numbers for all members, so if you don’t find yourself here and want to know more just holler out.

Nice! I had a previous user name, so if I add those posts together, I'd be even higher! :cool1:

And accidental FIRST! So double: :cool1: :cool1:

For those that are interested…
Here’s the updated Top-30 all time post list.

DDC.jpg

I have the numbers for all members, so if you don’t find yourself here and want to know more just holler out.

Wow - check out Paul (RodBelding) - with us for only 5 threads and already 19th overall!

:eek:

Dogs dropped off and the mutt has already cost me $186. That is just for the first round of shots. In about 3 weeks he has to go back for boosters and be snipped. Why is it that DD's good deeds always cost me money?

It's just costing you money, he's gonna get snipped. Think about it from his perspective. He meets a nice girl she takes him in. Its comfy and there is plenty of food. And then one day the nice man takes you for a car ride (you love car rides, its like running without moving) and then boom you're being dropped off and strange people drug you. A couple of days later the nice man and girl come back and get you. Your relieved to be out of the "lab" you get in the car this time a little bit concerned because car rides don't always end in happy places. The car ride takes you back to the comfy food place so its all get you forget about the lab place and gradually everything becomes cool again. A couple of weeks go by and there is another car ride opportunity. "sweet..car ride you think to yourself" so you hop in. But this time they take you back to the not nice place. You go in a little more cautiously this time but gradually accept it. Nice people there pet you and help you take a nap. When you wake up your groggy. You look around and start to move. Hey wait something feels different. Wait something is missing. it's your balls, what's happened to your balls. You vow to never get into a car again.

Need one of those. But DD's friends already think I am a nutcase and overprotective. Touch my little girl and you will die a slow painful death.

I think I'll paint that on my front door when DD gets a little older.

DW's uncle was the Chief of Police. Before the wedding he pulled me aside and said, if you ever think about doing anything wrong to Rach always remember I have my own SWAT team.

I think I'll paint that on my front door when DD gets a little older.

DW's uncle was the Chief of Police. Before the wedding he pulled me aside and said, if you ever think about doing anything wrong to Rach always remember I have my own SWAT team.

So you could say that if you had to ride in his car your balls would be snipped :lmao:

Need one of those. But DD's friends already think I am a nutcase and overprotective. Touch my little girl and you will die a slow painful death.

My neighbor is a hunter. If we could arrange to be dressing a deer the first time any new boyfriends come over it would probably send a pretty clear message.

For all you Star Wars foodies....

1512burger.jpeg

"Choose your side of the force"

Here's the article

Hmmm clicked the link. So they are using a Darth Vader burger to promote the Phantom Menace a movie in which Darth Vader isn't Vader yet? They also have a Darth Maul Burger and Fois Gras burger. I'm pretty sure fast food Fois Gras is like gas station sushi...something that should be avoided.

Hey - don't be making fun of my nemesis - he can't help it he's canadian.....

JK

I think it's cool he's canadian and I really like his beer!

Yeah... making fun of me is Scott's job! :lmao:

Ah the irony of it all....I have so many customer clamouring for craft American beer.

So you send them to the variety store, and show them their selection of flavoured water (that's right flavoured with a U, that's how we roll up here)?

Yeah... making fun of me is Scott's job! :lmao:

So you send them to the variety store, and show them their selection of flavoured water (that's right flavoured with a U, that's how we roll up here)?

Down here we are a "u" conserving nation. You are going to be upset when you run out of them because you've been using them so frivolously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter