DCL veteran/First time on RCL /19 year old

EPCOTatNight

I am the Polynesian Parking guy
We've done 7 Disney Cruises. We are thinking about doing a Royal Caribbean cruise this winter. My son cruised with Disney between the ages of 7 and 17. When we Cruise he will be a 19 year old College sophomore. He's never cruised without having a kids/teen club available. I see that the Anthem of the Seas has what they call Seaplex. It appears to be a perfect place for him to meet people of similar interests, but who may be children (17 year olds). Do any of the other ships have something similar to that? Or what ships do you suggest for someone over 18, but not really a grown up?

he will not be allowed into any of the teen clubs at all on any ship. . not sure what seaplex is, haven't sailed that class of ship yet. the larger, newer ships have the most bells and whistles and all day activities. anything with Flow Rider is also a good choice

he will not be allowed into any of the teen clubs at all on any ship. . not sure what seaplex is, haven't sailed that class of ship yet. the larger, newer ships have the most bells and whistles and all day activities. anything with Flow Rider is also a good choice
I know he won't be allowed into the clubs. I wouldn't allow him to go anyway. Seaplex is a place where everyone can go, but teens hang out.

On cruise critic I see posts indicating that there *may* be meet and greets for 18-20yo cruisers on Day 1. But it’s not a guarantee. Wish I could give you something more constructive - sorry about that.

I just posted about the SeaPlex in another thread. There is roller skating, trapeze work, basketball, soccer, video games, ping pong, outside is a rock climbing wall, the surfing area Flowrider, the sky diving area Ripcord. He won't be bored unless he wants to be.
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter