DCL shuttle from MCO and baggage

I think Shmoo meant there is now a cost by Hyatt to transfer the bags to the DCL bus...at least I think that was what she meant. I guess you could call Hyatt and ask the cost.

The last time I stayed at the Hyatt there was a separate bus from the front of the Hyatt but that was years ago and I know it has changed.

MJ

I called Disney to let them know we were staying at the Hyatt. They said the pick up for the shuttle is at the Hyatt and not the terminal. Contradicts what someone mentioned on here.

I think Shmoo meant there is now a cost by Hyatt to transfer the bags to the DCL bus...at least I think that was what she meant.
Yep. That's what I was referring to. Don't know how much it is, though. When we stayed at the Hyatt, there was no cost.

I just called to check on the fee and they told me it was $10, flat fee. That was to take our luggage from room to DCL transportation.
I assume the Hyatt has bell services? I'd rather call them and give the person who comes to help the $10 (or even more) as a tip.

I assume the Hyatt has bell services? I'd rather call them and give the person who comes to help the $10 (or even more) as a tip.

Bell services wouldn't necessarily bring your bags from the hotel to the ship transportation though. The bell services in the hotel are probably the ones doing the luggage transfer anyway.

Bell services wouldn't necessarily bring your bags from the hotel to the ship transportation though. The bell services in the hotel are probably the ones doing the luggage transfer anyway.
Yes, I realize they would be the ones to do it either way.

I'd rather give the money directly to them than to Hyatt corp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter