DCL Show: What Are The Current Cancellation Policies for Disney Cruise Line?

I see this is from February, any new updates on this?
Some policies have been extended.
  • The Extended PIF and Relaxed Cancellation Fee policies have both been extended to cover cruises departing through 12/31/22.
  • The Cruise Date Flexibility policy has been extended for sailings through 9/30/22.
  • The Fle ible Refund policy has no stated end date - which could mean they'll continue that indefinitely or could mean they'll drop it independent of the other temporary policies.
I suggest watching DCL's Book with Confidence page for current policies.

I can’t cancel my cruise online- and when I call it gives an automated message and hangs up
The phone lines are insanely busy and often won't even allow people to wait on hold. Try calling when they first open, like be dialing the number right before they open, or try late at night. Some people have been able to email, but they don't respond immediately. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter