DCL Picture of the Day - part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
February 28th-March 7th, 2009
By the Mickey Pool on a Sea Day
P3020419.jpg

someone popped in to say good bye to us as we left castaway cay on May 13th.

100_6555.jpg

100_6560.jpg

Mind if a relative newbie plays along?

A visitor just outside our stateroom when docking at Castaway Cay.
n1213508118_30281971_7881.jpg

My favorite "postcard" kinda shot. :teeth:
n1213508118_30281973_8661.jpg

ohhhhh i should get posting then to keep us up at the top :)

we arrived at port around 9.30 or so. unloaded our luggage, parked the car and headed over to the walk way.

it wasn't open long before we got there and there was only a dozen or so people in the port ahead of us once we got off the elevator. (would have liked to have taken the esculater to get the slow vision of the port as we slowly moved up but we had a big stroller full of stuff and not dd so we took the elevator)

there was only 3 people at the counter and really not many wandering around yet we still were given a boarding card #3

now i'm really not sure what you have to do to get a boarding #2 but it really didn't matter.

as they started boarding they called for thoses with #2 and i turned to dh and said that we should make our way over since we had a #3 (we were sitting hear the esclator)

we had just gotten our stuff together when and hadden't even taken a step when an announcement came over. "those with boarding cards with number 2 or 3 please board"

WOW that was fast

100_6191.jpg

100_6192.jpg

100_6157.jpg

100_6172.jpg

100_6175.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter