DCL Picture of the Day - part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Castaway Cay last Friday... wish I were still there!

3523170855_88e6b67b90_b.jpg

me too, I wish I am there now.....::yes::

what a beautiful picture...

Scottishwee35

ahhhhhh we just got off the wonder this morning and realized we forgot to go pick up dh's glass - they gave us a ticket for a clean one the first day and we forgot all about it :(

we couldn't find the beer mug receipt while on the cruise but found it yesterday. could we bring it on our next cruise and get our mug back?

February 28th-March 7th, 2009
Having fun on last night at 1:00am in Rockin' Bar D with college club crew and Bill from Team Rootberrry
usallonlastnight.jpg

we couldn't find the beer mug receipt while on the cruise but found it yesterday. could we bring it on our next cruise and get our mug back?

You should call DCL customer service; they MIGHT be able to send it to you. I'm not 100% sure, but it's worth a try. We left a toy gun in our stateroom that my son got on our cruise and I called when we got home and they mailed it free of charge. Good luck!!

Now THAT is a great picture. I was there every single morning with my large latte and my book, staring out over the water and feeling incredibly at peace. Sigh.

My pal Monica and I were in those first two chairs this time last year, the WHOLE day we were in Puerto Vallarta. Read books and had the 'snack nurse' bring is tasty beverages all day long. :thumbsup2

Love the snack nurse!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

One of my friends made that up many years ago (early '70's???) while lounging poolside at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. It was our first experience at such a ritzy place and he was really getting into it. :lmao:Since then anyone who brings food or beverages to your 'lounging' spot is a Snack Nurse!

One of my friends made that up many years ago (early '70's???) while lounging poolside at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. It was our first experience at such a ritzy place and he was really getting into it. :lmao:Since then anyone who brings food or beverages to your 'lounging' spot is a Snack Nurse!

Jackie... my pool boy is cuter... :goodvibes

I love this thread. I just dream and dream and dream about us being on the ship and our next one can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter