Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Finally Eli...tell her off this is so ridiculous. I usually fast forward though their scenes but I was watching while doing something else. Lani makes no sense.

Loved the Lucas conversations. Lots of good points brought up.

I do like the actress that plays Allie but pulling a gun on Trip was dumb at least they said were the gun came from. Kate really needs to luck her bedroom door...lol I hope they don’t make her into another Sami. What the heck was she wearing it made her look older and something she wouldn’t wear.

So Basic Black is back. I thought Nicole said she didn’t put have a job, just watching Henry , and Holly who will be a teenager soon by the time we see her again...lol

Chloe is back. No Parker? Going to work with Nicole ok.

Ava is back , Joey will be getting out of jail soon. Never though about Allie’s fingerprints being on the gun or that since it’s Kate’s Ava could set them up for a murder.

Laughed when Roman asked what the heck happened at the convent , when talking to Abe.

I don’t know what the heck they are doing with Sarah but she is acting like a little kid, so giddy. Go back to the hospital in your crop tops...lol

Okay, Chloe is sitting outdoors in a dress with lots of exposed skin and no coat, a few weeks before Christmas, in the Midwest. Does Phillip offer his jacket? They continually place actors in an outdoor winter scene, without basic outerwear. It is so silly!!!

What happened to the long-sleeved jacket or sweater that she was wearing when she came to Nicole's apartment in the previous episode?

Well when the square first made a showing they said it had a dome over it.

The Salem Inn took over the ice cream shop, the stairs disappeared where Nicole fell down and said she lost her baby. I really hate the new chairs they have too. It looks like summer patio furniture,not sure why they changed it. It looks funny with the Christmas decor.

I’m guessing Sarah never finished decorating for Christmas, just the nativity stable on the table that you only see the back.

I gotta say I did literally LOL a few times today, with the comments on Ava. "Come on Nicole, this is Salem" and Abe had a couple of great lines too.

I gotta say I did literally LOL a few times today, with the comments on Ava. "Come on Nicole, this is Salem" and Abe had a couple of great lines too.
Yes when Nicole said they need a new cornner too...lol

Tell us Gwen’s secret already. Can’t believe how chummy she is with Jennifer now. If people would just talk to each other they would know what she is up too. How did this character get so much screen time when we don’t know her from Adam. She sure is a bad nanny that I know. She is all over the place , who is watching them.

Not sure why Kate and Jake are a secret, who would really care. Heck Gabi already knows. Thaought it was dumb that Jenifer thought it was Jack she was talking to to meet up at 5he Salem in. Same as Bonnie not waiting for Justin.

Can this show get any worse. Did we really need have a show yesterday re hashing Hope and Rafe getting his job back. A lot of things happen off screen this could have too.

Joey is back wonder for how long?

I just saw that Linda Dano is coming on Days to play Vivian!!!:sunny: I loved her on Another World and even though I think Louise Sorel is the best Vivian, I believe Linda Dano will be a good second!

Reactions: NAB
I’m bored and watched an episode of Little House on the Prairie. Guess who was on it, Suzanne Rogers (Maggie).

(not sure why loading sideways)
865ECD1E-9A65-43D2-BE26-1F96FB00E28D.jpeg
1B8061EF-A896-45FD-B15A-82ED11E2C1B2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I normally love watching but the past few weeks have sucked. Now I pretty much FF through the whole weeks worth of shows and I’m done.

Anybody else think Charlie is Ava’s son and Allie’s baby’s dad?
The spoiler sites had the scoop a few months ago. That is why the DNA test came back a match for Tripp - he and Charlie have the same mom.

Charlie’s dark side will be exposed, soon.

Yep Charlie is Trip’s brother that is how it ended today. Ava had him watching Trip in London. So why do we only know about Trip , they would have to be twins to have the same DNA. Kayla said Henry was Trip’s or Steve’s.

I like how Allie is out of her bubble , she gets around. Of course Claire is all excited about telling her about her boyfriend.

FF through Ben an d Shawn , didn’t really listen to Rafe and Nicole either.

Ava said that as half brothers, Tripp and Charlie share 50% of their DNA. Half brothers only share about 25% of their DNA, on average.

Ava said that as half brothers, Tripp and Charlie share 50% of their DNA. Half brothers only share about 25% of their DNA, on average.
Haha, picky picky.
I just want this over, good grief, end it already! Even Jan Spears was wrapped up quickly.
Do you think Allie will meet Charlie and have a memory return?

Haha, picky picky.
I just want this over, good grief, end it already! Even Jan Spears was wrapped up quickly.
Do you think Allie will meet Charlie and have a memory return?
That is what I think will happen. Claire is excited that Allie will meet him at Christmas. I’m sure she will probably think she met him some where . I have been thinking they will put Trip together with Allie all along.

So Trip doesn’t know he has a brother ?

Brady knows about Philip’s gambling problems from Chloe . Wonder if he will be the one to catch him.

Charlie is fast ...get Ava out and tie her up and clean up all that broken glass.

Should Steve asked these questions earlier...but of course the DNA is throwing them all off .

I still can’t believe Gwen hasn’t been caught lying yet. Abby just has to say didn’t she tell you I was working late.

Can’t believe Jenifer would think Kate and Jack are still a thing...and Julie’s friend staying with someone with a J . So dumb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter