Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I was disappointed in the ending. I had read a spoiler that she reunited with EJ on an island, he's not really dead, guess that wasn't true. Or maybe it will happen in the future. The door is definitely open for her return, I'm willing to bet she does. Most of the leading people who were on the show 25 years ago have left and returned at some point.

I read in an interview that she said she would come back: http://www.inquisitr.com/1576205/da...son-sweeney-gone-but-sami-brady-could-return/

I saw somewhere else that she was already planning her return for the 50th anniversary next year.

I was kind of disgusted with JJ sleeping with Eve yesterday. The way that he came in mad and drinking, I thought maybe he was going to rape her. Or maybe she will accuse him of rape. There has to be a reason why they brought up Jack raping Kayla.

I was kind of disgusted with JJ sleeping with Eve yesterday. The way that he came in mad and drinking, I thought maybe he was going to rape her. Or maybe she will accuse him of rape. There has to be a reason why they brought up Jack raping Kayla.

I know that was crazy with JJ and Eve! I don't know what's going to happen with Teresa, but I'm sure it will be something weird! We shall see! :hourglass

Yeah I'm thinking she is going to cry rape when Paige finds out. :sad2:

This is going to be one big mess with Theresa when Kristen takes the baby then she leaves.....:confused3 Who knows when she will be back. They are looking for a baby starting March wonder if she will be back then.

Chad is really evil this time around. Love how Ben is the only one working and fights with Chad in his own bar. Then Rafe takes him outside to cool off. :confused3 Who is working the bar....Rafe left after talking to Jordan and Abby. We saw him go to the door but not go pass Ben and Chad outside , details people where is the director ....

I guess Ben will not be getting an apartment where Theresa and Eve are , or was he going to get Sami's old one , maybe E.J's across the hall. Chad's bachelor pad with the bed when you come in the door. Maybe they don't need the hotel set anymore, so many possibilities....lol

Have I stepped into the Twilight Zone? Or maybe it's just Deja Vu? I swear these stories have been done before. MANY times.

Yes it was disgusting to have JJ and Eve. It was also unbelievable that Daniel would hop in bed with Kristin, no matter how bad he felt. Just ICKY all the way around.

So Kristin is stealing Teresa's baby. At this early stage it would be impossible for any except the De Miras.

I was disgusted too! I had to FF through it!

And then combined with all Eve's crying over her throat surgery situation, yup she will cry rape when Paige figures out the jacket was worn by JJ that night and NOT Daniel! And Paige will remember how upset Eve was that night as well!

I mean it's a known Salem fact that Eve despises JJ, so know one will believe JJ that this was consensual.

Well this is not going well at all for JJ! What got into HIM to sleep with Eve?????

I totally agree! I think this is the end for me.

I can't stand the new Chad, I get it that it's a new actor but they changed the character. Chad didn't act like this. He didn't dress like this.

I was never into this JJ storyline and now it's even worse and makes no sense.

Any kind of Hope storyline is a bore.

Rafe has no part basically and I don't care about Jordan or her brother.

Poor Nicole, I actually feel bad for her. they should have had her end up with Eric.

Basically, as soon as Kristen leaves I'm done.

Are they trying to end the show? Is this it for Days?

Have I stepped into the Twilight Zone? Or maybe it's just Deja Vu? I swear these stories have been done before. MANY times.

Yes it was disgusting to have JJ and Eve. It was also unbelievable that Daniel would hop in bed with Kristin, no matter how bad he felt. Just ICKY all the way around.

So Kristin is stealing Teresa's baby. At this early stage it would be impossible for any except the De Miras.

That's how I feel.. Round and round we go. JJ/Eve and D/K were both totally unbelievable. Dumb, dumb, dumb!!

And now it seems like Clyde forced Jordan to have sex, I'm guessing with others for money? Isn't that what Happened to Nicole?

No storylines worth watching here..

What other show was the lady from Portland that knows Hope and Aiden on? She looks familiar

I think they went off the rails this last week. What the ...??? Daniel, Kristen, Eve, JJ. Gadzooks!!! It's a trip to crazy town! Bordering on cartoon!!

The Teresa storyline is so stupid. If she had the baby removed from her, she would be cramping and bleeding when she woke up.

The Teresa storyline is so stupid. If she had the baby removed from her, she would be cramping and bleeding when she woke up.

That is what I was thinking too and she would have thought she miscarried too then but in soap world...

I knew Abby was going to get her job back at the hospital, what ever that really was Jenifer will be so pleased but didn't she say she was getting a new job to Daniel. And Theresa should be fired she is never there either. I'm sure Anne will have some words for Abby when she gets back.

Wow Brady is so cold. I know Theresa deserved some of it but he too was right there with her doing the drugs and stuff. I wish the writers would write her different. I saw previews where she moves on pretty fast and flirts with the new guy.

Ben new place looks like Lucas old apartment...same layout anyway.

I still framed the story Hope had about Adien. It said he was a suspect in his wife's death , he said she committed suicide after a heated argument . His prints were on the gun because he took it out of her hand and then tried to stop the bleeding and safe her. I think it said he was never charged .

Is it just m e or does Aiden seem a bit "off"? I had started to really like him, but lately he just seems too polished or something. I can't put my finger on it.

On the other hand, I might just be weird.

The whole Teresa and Kristen thing is so annoying. I know it's a soap opera but come on writers! There are so many things that are just wrong. The test should show she is still pregnant, never mind the part about Kristen carrying the fetus.

I thought the test should have shown she was pregnant too. I wonder if she gave blood for Eve's surgery that would say she was pregnant. That is how I thought it would all come out. Anyone notice in the dream Brady had it was a girl. They did this will Will and Gabi too only in the dream it was a boy and they had a girl ...maybe the baby is going to be a boy.

And what the heck is Eve up too. They were playing weird music , hope she isn't going after Brady now. :lmao:

Not sure why the whole staff is going crazy over Paul, I don't find him that good looking but that may just be me. Not my type. Oh yeah does Anne only have one dress....get this girl some new clothes. Winter clothes unlike Nicole yesterday out in just her sports bra leaving Daniel's . FF though most of that too but love Daniel getting hit in the head. :thumbsup2

Plus does everyone come into work late and it is ok :confused3 Abby and Theresa were late and why are all these people in Paul's room anyway.

Clyde is a slippery dude. I think it is time for the Dimera to go away. Clyde can be are creepy evil dude now. I really don't care what happens with Stephano anymore. I ff though all the Kate and Chad stuff yesterday.

I didn't think I would miss Ali this much but I really do. No one else lights up the screen like she did.

What did the "ewe search" on Aiden's ipad say?

I didn't think I would miss Ali this much but I really do. No one else lights up the screen like she did.

What did the "ewe search" on Aiden's ipad say?

It said something about Hope Williams Brady money fortune.

I'm wondering if Chase looked her up since he mentioned to his dad that is mom was just like her because mom had money too. Or maybe Adien is a gold digger too. There is definitely a secret there with his wife.

It said something about Hope Williams Brady money fortune.

I'm wondering if Chase looked her up since he mentioned to his dad that is mom was just like her because mom had money too. Or maybe Adien is a gold digger too. There is definitely a secret there with his wife.

Thanks. Didn't she give all of that money away? That is a really dumb thing for an 8 year old to say.

It said something about Hope Williams Brady money fortune. I'm wondering if Chase looked her up since he mentioned to his dad that is mom was just like her because mom had money too. Or maybe Adien is a gold digger too. There is definitely a secret there with his wife.

I was really hoping that Aiden epuld have been semi normal and their only drama would have been the bratty kids. :( I miss the real supercouples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter