Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I still think Aiden is weird. I think they are going to set Hope up with Rafe. He's more her style.

Really? I thought he had written that they couldn't come to an agreement so he wasn't going to come back.

I guess being retired isn't what he wanted after all.

I have watched Alison since day one and especially will miss the scenes between Samy and Lucas

I know she was coming back. Melanie is suppose to have some kind of secret that she is hiding. :confused3

Rumours have it too that Abby will be leaving after her contract is up.

A new girl will be coming in soon Selena I think her name is , she is someone that knew or dated Eric just before he became a priest. Maybe that is why they gave Eric a new place to leave so we don't have to see them on the park bench/pub/Horton square or the club. Mind you his apartment sure looks like Bens. :lmao:

I hear a lot of new characters are coming on including Paul's mother. I think he is going to end up gay and go after Sonny or Will. He acts all smooth with the ladies but something is off.

So I saw that coming...I knew Paul was going to be gay! Theresa is going to freak. :lmao: Not sure why they had to look out for Maxine today , all involved signed papers not to say he was there. :confused3

The Marlena/Clyde session was interesting. Not sure if he is making it up or was going to then said more then he thought he would.

I'm guessing Melanie is going to go after Ben....Still don't know what he story is she is paranoid about someone watching her but yet she is all over in publlc places with a lot of money. Where is her suitcase, where is she staying?

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Days friends !

Ordinary day here for me since we had our Thanksgiving last month. I do love watching the Macy's parade though.

Hey NAB -

We got a surprise snowstorm in Virginia just before T-day but everything else was lovely ...

Was a tad shocked that ball player was gay-stalking Sonny ... also, I, too, was surprised that Clyde was seemingly honest with marlena ... I thought he was just going so he could ingratiate himself with Ben ...

Back on track Monday ...

Hey NAB -

We got a surprise snowstorm in Virginia just before T-day but everything else was lovely ...

Was a tad shocked that ball player was gay-stalking Sonny ... also, I, too, was surprised that Clyde was seemingly honest with marlena ... I thought he was just going so he could ingratiate himself with Ben ...

Back on track Monday ...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I hate snow but I live were we have winter so I live with it, maybe I will become a snowbird when hubby retires.

I think they are saying Paul is Sonny's ex.

Tired of seeing Abby in bed with Ben. Guess that is why they gave him his own apartment. And why was she taking out the garbage with barely any clothes on :confused3 Find it funny that her storyline with Chad was that she was a virgin and wanted to keep it that way now that is all she does.

I can see Sonny having an affair on Will , especially how Will treated him on the phone yesterday.

This Chad/Ben thing is getting old....I do not care that Chad is co CEO of Dimera enterprises.

Why is Brady so concerned that Victor will spill the beans, I'm sure Maggie will tell her and why wouldn't she already know Theresa's name she knew everything else. :confused3

Other funny thing is Maggie asking Victor if he told anyone she was there, she I running all over town telling people so I don't get It either. :confused3

Also laughed when Jordan told Clyde to leave her alone but she is the one always in his face. Can't wait for that storyline to go away.

What is it with the bedroom scenes this week? Doesn't anyone work? All day long they are in bed. If it isn't Abigale and Ben, it's Clyde and Kate. That is an EWWWWWW. I just don't see her attraction to him. Then the hot bedroom flashback scene with Sonny and Paul. Enough already.

What is it with the bedroom scenes this week? Doesn't anyone work? All day long they are in bed. If it isn't Abigale and Ben, it's Clyde and Kate. That is an EWWWWWW. I just don't see her attraction to him. Then the hot bedroom flashback scene with Sonny and Paul. Enough already.

I can't see it either. Add Hope and Aidan to the list today, I just don't see any chemistry.

I hear you on the bedroom scenes. They should not have let us see Ben's watch. It said 10:00 after they finished the first time and like 2 mintues after the second time :lmao:

Abby has some hours at the hospital. So does Jenifer it seemed like she was going in at lunch time because JJ was between classes or something. Then we have Chase going off to school, where was Cirea? They were all over the place , even Brady was picking Melanie up for lunch but yet she was going out with Daniel then said she was tired. Why didn't she just say she was waiting for Brady. :confused3

I'm finding I am fast forwarding a lot latterly again. Did watch the Adien scenes because there is something off there. They are making him seem like a bad guy but not sure if he is.

I read they retired the Dimeria Mansion living for this library we see now because of all the new sets they have ,needed to down size.

The new girl we saw today, she will be Eric's old girlfriend I heard , Melanie friend who will be working at the hospital. That hospital is going to have a lot going on with all these people . Don't know who the Cher look a like is chasing Mel though.

I hear you on the bedroom scenes. They should not have let us see Ben's watch. It said 10:00 after they finished the first time and like 2 mintues after the second time :lmao:

Abby has some hours at the hospital. So does Jenifer it seemed like she was going in at lunch time because JJ was between classes or something. Then we have Chase going off to school, where was Cirea? They were all over the place , even Brady was picking Melanie up for lunch but yet she was going out with Daniel then said she was tired. Why didn't she just say she was waiting for Brady. :confused3

I'm finding I am fast forwarding a lot latterly again. Did watch the Adien scenes because there is something off there. They are making him seem like a bad guy but not sure if he is.

I read they retired the Dimeria Mansion living for this library we see now because of all the new sets they have ,needed to down size.

The new girl we saw today, she will be Eric's old girlfriend I heard , Melanie friend who will be working at the hospital. That hospital is going to have a lot going on with all these people . Don't know who the Cher look a like is chasing Mel though.

Cher lookalike; HaHaHa

There is way too much sex and not enough romance ... time for a new serial killer in Salem ....

I am also confused by the switch-up of time elements! Some scenes are supposed to be night, then it's morning, then it's back to the "night" people
... they really must be switching up the script and have fired their continuity person ... viewers are not stupid, we know when we're being taken on a ride and it usually happens when they decide to insert some new characters when actors become available ... they just throw the long-term book away .... some day I would love to see the writers' story board ...

6-9 months: Kristen pregnancy story
6-8 months: Brady/Teresa chasing down Kristen
3-6 months: Will in Hollywood
1-3 weeks: Cher lookalike
1-2 weeks: Horton ornaments on the tree for Xmas

So Melanie counts cards and was carrying the money around. Ok then. Let's all give her a huge hug. :confused3

And why the heck would Sami want Eric to do a reality show and Marlena think it's a good idea. :confused3

Did like the talk between Sonny and his Mom. I think Sonny is going to ask Paul for money for his new club. How many times can Abby come in with that plastic container of balls to sign. :rotfl:

Can't wait until Theresa finds out her new love isn't what she thinks. I read a spoiler about a catfight between Melanie and her over the false pregnancy. I think it is going to turn into the Melanie show now ....she is on so much.

I meant to come on yesterday and say who the heck on the show thought Paul's disguise should be a baseball cap and now one would know him...isn't he a baseball player. :confused3

I have had enough of Melanie already and the whole Jonas family.

At least we have Christmas decorations up. The town square tree is only decorated on the front side , they should shoot a scene at the side of the tree.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter