Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I thought Stefano sent Kristen to use his special formula to make EJ alive, like he woke up John.

John was just mostly dead. EJ is all dead. :rotfl:

This makes me think of a quote from my favorite movie, The Princess Bride-

"There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well there's usually only one thing you can do. Go through his clothes and look for loose change."

John was just mostly dead. EJ is all dead. :rotfl:

This makes me think of a quote from my favorite movie, The Princess Bride-

"There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well there's usually only one thing you can do. Go through his clothes and look for loose change."

My favorite movie as well! princess:

This is hard to watch. Alison Sweeny is doing a great job - when she breaks down, I cry too. :sad:

I'm still waiting for the faked death part to come into play. They better do it right. If they're going to do it, at least make it a believable storyline... and give us closure. Let us know one way or the other.

My favorite movie as well! princess:

This is hard to watch. Alison Sweeny is doing a great job - when she breaks down, I cry too. :sad:

I'm still waiting for the faked death part to come into play. They better do it right. If they're going to do it, at least make it a believable storyline... and give us closure. Let us know one way or the other.

I didn't get to see today's episode- there were 2 breaking news stories that preempted Days. I have the DVR set for 3am, when they are replaying the episode.

I think Alison Sweeny is doing a great job, too. I am not even a huge fan of EJami, and I have been a sobbing mess this week.

So Stephano did not say he had E.J , just that the body arrived. My guess he is still dead.

Loved JJ line about now that he is dead he is a saint...:rotfl: But all the scenes were really good today. They even remembered Taylor. Abby can not cry fake tears...she was not believeable like the rest.

I think they said that Sami's last day is Oct 31st. She keeps saying that she is going to protect her children from Stephano so maybe they will put her in a witness protection program or something, who knows . The whole needle thing is still weird.

Another thing I caught yesterday was that Nicole said she was away researching a story on Violence against Gays. Wonder if that is a new storyline that is coming though. At least that is what I thought I heard.

Sami had her shirt on inside out today...and was Chad smirking when she was having her fit on the floor. Hope he isn't going to be like the old Will who did that at the wrong time. Wonder if they will have a service for E.J?

JJ and Paige are still boring me. Someone should tell Paige she has to still use protection , you can't just get birth control and make out. :rotfl:

I used to like Jordan but she is so different from when she came on. What happened to the scrubs and she was so meek. Still wish they would spit out her back story.

Sami had her shirt on inside out today...and was Chad smirking when she was having her fit on the floor. Hope he isn't going to be like the old Will who did that at the wrong time. Wonder if they will have a service for E.J?

JJ and Paige are still boring me. Someone should tell Paige she has to still use protection , you can't just get birth control and make out. :rotfl:

I used to like Jordan but she is so different from when she came on. What happened to the scrubs and she was so meek. Still wish they would spit out her back story.

I didn't think Chad was smirking. I just think that's his crying face.

There will be no service for EJ - they said that at some point this week.

This show has been making me cry my eyes out every day lol. Every scene with Sami has been gut-wrenching to me.

I'm now thinking that Stefano was in on setting up EJ's faking his death... this way, EJ gets away with whatever he did to Stefano, and Stefano saves face/doesn't have to get revenge (keeping his reputation as someone not to be screwed with intact). So maybe he's hidden away somewhere, and soon Sami and the kids will get taken to wherever Stefano has him. I know, far-fetched, but... I refuse to believe EJ is simply dead.

Paige and JJ and Jordan.... all boring as watching paint dry.

You girls are all a day ahead of me. I only got to see that episode today. Sami's shirt was on backwards. Yesterday (for me) was weird too as she was wearing sweatpants and shirt in the bedroom scene and then was dressed in a fancier top and pants (probably the ones I saw her in today) when she was downstairs.

I sure hope Nov. sweeps is better the stuff they are giving us now.

The whole Sami thing today was just plain dumb. America wants more Sami...what.:confused3 So that is how she is leaving going to do a movie for 6 months. What happened to hiding and keeping the kids save.

And are have the characters wearing summer clothes and dresses and Jordan is in a sweater dress, Clyde has a coat on etc. Kristen must be freezing.

I would not want Abby babysitting my kids. Poor Ari was laying on her shoulder and could have went to sleep when she freaked about giving her juice and then saying does Chad want to give her juice she is not a baby anymore but a toddler. Did like when Ari knocked with her hand when Chad knocked on the door that was cute.

Abby is turning into her mother and up in everyone's business. Loved how Chad cut her off today.

So Jordan's secret is she may have killed there mother ...why? I'm sure we are going to find out but I thought they were running away from Clyde. :confused3

Saw today that Jordan is leaving Days. She will air until March I think was said.

Sami sure didn't grieve E,J long. She is all giddy about going to Hollywood. What a dumb ending to her storyline. I'm guess what I have read in spoilers Will is going too....maybe he is going to write her screen play since he is such a great writer. :rolleyes:

I so wish they would give Nicole a child even if she adopted a baby. Who knows maybe she is the one that is pregnant. They is a casting call for a newborn starting in March. People are speculating it is Theresa who is pregnant though. No one looks pregnant yet. :confused3

Alison will be missed. I can't believe they wrote such a stupid exit for Sami. One minute she's a savvy businesswoman and the next she has Hollywood stars in her eyes.

I was always a Sami-Rafe fan more than ej or Lucas.

I've enjoyed her near-friendship with Kate though.

Totally agree why couldn't she just leave or go into hiding with the kids. But I know the actor playing Will is off for a month so this is how he goes too I guess. I sure hope he leaves Ari with Sonny .

I sure hope they are not going to have JJ sleep with Eve. It has been done before when Nick slept with Billie? and was going out with Chelsea. And that music they play....

Saw the promo for the week. Theresa secret comes out and Kristen sleeps with Daniel. Saw that one coming. Kristen is done a few days after Sami so that must be her exit because Brady walks in on them I think.

They had all this time to write a great ending for Sami and today it just seemed so rushed. And why the heck was Sami carrying Johnny in Horton Square. Isn't he suppose to be like 8 or 9 she couldn't do that with his twin.

So Jenifer is done with Daniel , ok I thought they were done before. :confused3

I'm interested to see what Theresa will do now , and with Brady knowing everything....

What is with the flashbacks of JJ and Eve. Weird.

I believe it is Sami's last day!

Haven't watched yet. Just saw that she did a flipcam of Sami pictures on FB. Will seem funny not too see her on anymore but after the last few days I'm ready for her to go...

Just watched today's show and believe that's it for Sami. I'll miss her and EJ! Looks like she'll still be on biggest loser though. I know not quite the same, but she has been on Days a long time and I've been watching a long time...lol! Couldn't believe today's show with Daniel and Kristin, but hey it's a soap opera! :rotfl2: I hope things start picking up a bit. :goodvibes

Just watched today's show and believe that's it for Sami. I'll miss her and EJ! Looks like she'll still be on biggest loser though. I know not quite the same, but she has been on Days a long time and I've been watching a long time...lol! Couldn't believe today's show with Daniel and Kristin, but hey it's a soap opera! :rotfl2: I hope things start picking up a bit. :goodvibes

I hope it picks up too, considering it is Nov Sweeps they have to give ups something. I guess it is Brady/Theresa and JJ/Eve.

Believe that Kristen is gone in a few days too. So she is only going to make tension for Brady and Daniel.

Was surprised that they didn't have Sami at least once before she leave say something about E.J or go to his urn and say goodbye...something. Plus I couldn't believe that they didn't let John say goodbye to her. I know they had that other part going on but he could have been there at the end.

I was disappointed in the ending. I had read a spoiler that she reunited with EJ on an island, he's not really dead, guess that wasn't true. Or maybe it will happen in the future. The door is definitely open for her return, I'm willing to bet she does. Most of the leading people who were on the show 25 years ago have left and returned at some point.

Can't believe the Kristen and Daniel scene at the end-just bad! I guess now Brady can trust nobody!

Should be interesting on what they do next.

I just saw the promo from NBC for this week.....

Theresa is pregnant she tells Anne and Kristen is listening. At the end of the promo it shows Kristen in a hospital gown with someone in a gurney beside her, I think she is going to steal the baby! This is Vivian stealing Kate's baby all over again.

With Kristen leaving I don't get it...she is going to come back with a baby? Will they give Theresa someone else's baby. :confused3

Can't believe the Kristen and Daniel scene at the end-just bad! I guess now Brady can trust nobody!

Should be interesting on what they do next.

You know when someone leaves their door open, something is bound to happen!

I just saw the promo from NBC for this week.....

Theresa is pregnant she tells Anne and Kristen is listening. At the end of the promo it shows Kristen in a hospital gown with someone in a gurney beside her, I think she is going to steal the baby! This is Vivian stealing Kate's baby all over again.

With Kristen leaving I don't get it...she is going to come back with a baby? Will they give Theresa someone else's baby. :confused3

She could try to abort the baby. I don't know how you could "steal" a baby at this stage. Kate had invitro and Vivian substituted her egg as I remember.

Oh forgot to mention that door open thing. No one in Salem closes doors anymore. The worse one was when JJ left the front door open and Paige came in and go in his bed. If I was going to bed I double and triple check that front door is locked. :rotfl:

The Kristen/Theresa thing is far fetched but this is a soap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter