Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

NAB, please accept my condolences. I don't know how I missed so many posts to this thread.

I'm not much liking Will's personality change, either. And he just isn't any good at doing an "angry" face..it looks pinched and whiny to me. I really don't want a custody battle...can't we just have one couple that is happy and doing well? I mean, Maggie and victor are, but they're not on much. I also read the "story" that Will wrote, and it was embarrassing that Days put that out there. It was so ridiculously poorly written! So am I supposed to believe that Will is a good writer like they keep saying (and someone at days isn't very bright), or was that article supposed to make me think that he isn't any good as a writer and the only reason he got the job was because of Sonny?

Now I know that the Chad coming back is a recast, but is Melanie a recast, too?

Thanks It has been a hard summer. My mom's brother died last weekend as well 23 days after her. And they lost a sister 7 months ago going to the funeral for this uncle's wife. I tell you my life is a soap opera right now.

I didn't realize that Chad was a recast thought it was the same guy coming back. I do know Molly is indeed coming back to play Melanie. That Chad would be the same since they date in real life unless that has changed too.

I saw that Molly ( Melanie) is coming back for Nov. sweeps.

A lot of people don't like Theresa but I like her. Wish they didn't make her hit John. At first it made it look like she was after Brady's money but I think she really likes him and it showed today. Kristen will eat her alive though. Wonder if they will have her get pregnant after this time in bed....can't send her away if she is carrying your child or grandchild can you. That is just my guess on what is going to happen not a spoiler.

Nicole was just pathetic today dropping those papers so many times. But Eric is just as bad and mean. How was he priest again, that and sleeping with her before they were married too. Makes no sense.

Paige and JJ bore me to death. Can we move on.

I like Theresa too, NAB. I feel sorry for her. She is so like Nicole. Very needy. I was thinking the same thing about her getting pregnant. I can't wait for the cat fight between Theresa and Kristin.

I agree Paige and JJ are boring. Maybe I'm getting old because I remember loving it when Hope and Bo were first dating.

NAB, please accept my condolences. I don't know how I missed so many posts to this thread.

I'm not much liking Will's personality change, either. And he just isn't any good at doing an "angry" face..it looks pinched and whiny to me. I really don't want a custody battle...can't we just have one couple that is happy and doing well? I mean, Maggie and victor are, but they're not on much. I also read the "story" that Will wrote, and it was embarrassing that Days put that out there. It was so ridiculously poorly written! So am I supposed to believe that Will is a good writer like they keep saying (and someone at days isn't very bright), or was that article supposed to make me think that he isn't any good as a writer and the only reason he got the job was because of Sonny?

Now I know that the Chad coming back is a recast, but is Melanie a recast, too?

Yes! We laughed hysterically through the entire "article". It was a really fun idea to put it out there, but the whole tone sounded like a third grader wrote it. Not sure what they were thinking there.

NAB....:grouphug: :flower3:

I agree Paige and JJ are boring. Maybe I'm getting old because I remember loving it when Hope and Bo were first dating.

BINGO!

I was thinking the same thing the other day when Paige was going through that box of gifts JJ sent her to college ... it was a blah scene. They have no chemistry.
All their scenes have been blah.

Ya, Bo and Hope! :love:

As someone that watches DOOL and Y&R, its funny to watch the EVIL Kristen and change channels and watch the SWEET Ashley!!! :goodvibes

I'm so tired of Sami/E.J /Kate. This is a really bad storyline to go out on. They are boring me to tears and wanting me to fast forward a lot.

We all know Kristen will get off and John will get better. I noticed that they keep making he point that it is Brady's decision there for Marlena and John are divorced. Maybe they will do a love story for them again, John has been out a long time maybe he won't remember they are not married anymore which would leave Theresa off the hook for awhile. That is just a guess.

Please don't put me though Jenifer and Daniel again....Wished she really did cut her hair into that bob she had the other day it looked nice and made her look younger.

Last but not least why are Sami's kids still at summer camp when the other kids are back in school? I know today they said they were coming home but it is just weird to me.

I agree NAB. John will not remember anything recent. Being hit on the head like that actually does erase your short term memory.

I'm still liking the EJ/Sami/Kate story. I'm going to really hate EJ and Sami leaving. I hope she wants to come back soon.

I'm guessing that they will fake John's death so they can put Kristen away for a few years. I read that somebody's death is faked.

I agree NAB. John will not remember anything recent. Being hit on the head like that actually does erase your short term memory.

I'm still liking the EJ/Sami/Kate story. I'm going to really hate EJ and Sami leaving. I hope she wants to come back soon.

I'm guessing that they will fake John's death so they can put Kristen away for a few years. I read that somebody's death is faked.

I think it is E.J who fakes his death. I saw a picture with an urn on the Dimera mantle with his picture beside it. It was from one of the pictures taken on Ali's last day on set. it was Theo and her . The mother posted it somewhere and someone noticed it in the background. So that is what my guess is. He did leave 2 weeks before she did.

Wait I am just catching on to this... EJ is leaving too?!?! Say it isn't so hard enough to lose Sami! The really need a good storyline after because I am not as invested in the newbies (Ben,Jordan, Paige etc)

Well, that shoots down my theory. But that does make more sense. I really hate to see them go. They were the only real story worth watching lately. I've had enough of Daniel and Jennifer, Paige and JJ. I do like the story of Ben and Abigail and I keep hoping something will come of Jordan and Rafe.

I'm really looking forward to Stefano and Kate. That should bring about some fireworks.

I think I would like the new Chad as a different character but not as Chad. I loved the old one!!!!

When I saw pictures of the new Chad I thought no way is that Chad but I am really liking this guy. I don't think the other Chad could play the darker one this one is playing. He reminds me of Nicholas Cage though.

Sami and E.J lovers will love today's show. E.J's time is soon up his last week is Sept. 30 - Oct 9th. Sami last week is Oct 22 -31st. I think I read that Kristen leaves a week after Sami. Kristen just makes it to Nov. sweeps I think.

Loved Ben finding out that Chad was his boss.

Clyde is so creepy, wonder what business he is into ? The whole Jordan story is suppose to come out in Nov. sweeps.

Clydes' "business" sounds like drugs to me. Calling it "product".

Is it just me? I want to slap Chad. He is being such a jerk.

I wondered if it's prostitution. It would make Kate's connection even more interesting and if he used Jordan in his "business" and it's why she is pushing Rafe away even more.

And yes I want to slap Chad. He wasn't raised a DiMeara and is acting like such a jerk even to his friends!

And Susan is back. Not sure how they all kept a straight face and said there lines. Eileen does a great job playing her. Can't wait until tomorrow when she says your mean, mean ,mean Kristen....

So Paige gets to intern at the hospital already even though she just started College and is just really out of high school. Ok than. I know it is a plot point so she hears Kayla talk about her getting raped by Jack, JJ dad. They really want to tear poor Jack down on this show. So Daniel looks better? Right.

I wish they wouldn't have ruined Hope's date. There is no way they would stay there and just eat mints the whole time. Their kiss was pretty romantic at the end though. I would find nothing funny about spaghetti dumped on me either.

To me it seems like they are going to do a who killed E.J story...could be Clyde, Abby, Chad , Stephano all of Salem....:rotfl: Maybe Susan does sweep him off to London.

At least Johnny , Allie and Sdyney are finally in school. They sure do a lot before going to school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter