Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I assume when those pictures were delivered and left in an envelope by the door.

I was so mad yesterday. My electric went off and my DVR only recorded 11 minutes. I miss Soapnet.

We never saw her get them. When she pulled them out of the bag was the first time but we were supposed to assume she already had them.

You can watch missed episodes on nbc.com.

We never saw her get them. When she pulled them out of the bag was the first time but we were supposed to assume she already had them.

You can watch missed episodes on nbc.com.

I'm just making an assumption that is when she first saw them, they did not show her looking at them by the front door when they were delivered. They will probably do a flashback eventually.

OK Today we saw the big shock of Jen seeing Eve for the first time. Now she is going to tell Jen that Paige is actually Jack's daughter.

More falsified DNA reports?

Which day will the wedding air?

I'm having uverse issues. I have missed today's show because of it. It's been in a reset mode for 40 minutes now. I need a new box I guess. I may need to go to my parents house to watch

What was Sami burning or pretending to burn the other day. She knew Hope was on her way.. Why was she trying to make herself look more guilty? Also, why would Stefano all,of the sudden trust Kate? That seemed too easy. (I admit I didn't see today yet though.)

Semi made herself look guilty so EJ would think Stefano set them up.

I agree Stefano & Kate got back too easily and out of the blue.

What was Sami burning or pretending to burn the other day. She knew Hope was on her way.. Why was she trying to make herself look more guilty? Also, why would Stefano all,of the sudden trust Kate? That seemed too easy. (I admit I didn't see today yet though.)

As I recall, when Sami opened the safe, EJ had pictures from the private investigator from when Sami, Kate and Gabi thought they had drowned Nick. It was pics of the pond and other evidence that could link the 3 to (at the time) Nick's drowning even though they never found his body.
(And then of course Nick returns on his own).

HTH

ALISON SWEENEY TO JOIN GENERAL HOSPITAL!

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-alison-sweeney-gh

After wrapping up her run as DAYS's Sami, Alison Sweeney is making her return to daytime — but behind the scenes, as a director at GH. As reported exclusively in the issue of Soap Opera Digest on newsstands Friday, GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini explains that after Sweeney observed his team in action, "She's sort of paid her dues and spent some time learning the show," so when an opening presented itself, "I asked her if she was available and she said yes." Sweeney will direct her first episode this month. Pick up the new issue for more. In other Sweeney news, last night, Hallmark Channel announced that the actress will executive produce and star in the network's original movie RADIO HYPE, about a radio host who moves to Chicago for work and love, and her life takes a big turn.

I saw EJ on a new tv commercial yesterday, at least new to me, I usually fast forward through them. I can't remember what it was for.....

I saw EJ on a new tv commercial yesterday, at least new to me, I usually fast forward through them. I can't remember what it was for.....

I saw it, too- I think it was a public service announcement for NBC about not posting incriminating pictures or words on the computer. I remember him saying something about "the internet lasts forever", or some such.

Ohhhhhhh what a GREAT ending to today's show........:happytv:

EJ to SAMI............'Samantha, what did you do to me today?" (referencing the board meeting)

SAMI to EJ..........."I did to YOU what YOU did to Abigail!!" :lmao:

Today's show was amazing too. Sami got her revenge on Abigale and showed the picture to her and Jennifer. Sami's not through with her yet. She wants everyone to know about their affair.

Just delicious.

It was really good today. I was thinking though that Sami was kind of two faced. She slept with EJ when she was married to Rafe. But she is going to publicly humiliate Abby.

Sami's outfit is just plain yuck! I can't stand the leathery black dress that looks like a halter top with the matching skirt. Who picks that stuff out? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter