Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Did I miss where Aiden's wife is? Divorced, dead?

I believe she has passed.

I was thinking about Aiden today while he was talking to Jen.

Why is he NEVER in an office? Its just odd.

He is at the hospital, Horton Square, Brady's, Sonny's bar......but never in an office working.

I thought Kristen was suppose to make appearance in today's show?
She posted this on her FB on July 15th. Hmmm???

Eileen Davidson
July 15
10 days til Kristen returns!!!

I think her appearance was pushed back after last weeks plane crash. My DVR showed her being on today at one point, now that episode is showing for Monday.

Finally someone (Will) brought up that Sami cheated on Rafe with EJ. Great moment!

So, Eileen Davidson and Lisa Rinna are both going to be on Real Housewives? Seems like a big step backwards..

I've been loving the show lately. Barely fast-forwarding at all :rotfl:

I do still hope that Sami and EJ will get back together, though. Everyone in this town has had at least one affair - it's amazing how judgmental they're all being about EJ!

ME TOO!

I am just having allot of issues with EVE! She is so so so over the top that I am FFing through her scenes! That's about it! It's soooooo good lately!

Sami is out to bring Abby down down down!

And Kristin is backkkkkkk!

Have you noticed how much weight Sonny has lost? He is really looking buff now.

I have been sitting at my mom's bedside in ICU for the last 7 weeks and she has sadly passed away last Friday. She also watched Days for years with me and we always talked about it all the time. All I can think of is she is going to miss Sami's exit etc.

I did catch some most of it the shows sitting in the waiting room. Only 2 can go in the at a time and I have a lot of siblings. So I took the 1:00-2:00 break. Then I could go in and tell her what was happening even though she had a breathing tube and was sedated I hoped she heard.

Anyway , Sami is really out for revenge on Abby but I think she will get back with E.J at the end. I did see yesterday's show and saw her having second thoughts. Really disappointed in Kristen's return. Daniel is going to be front and centre again. I really don't care anymore about Nicole and Eric. That ship has passed for me. Where else can they go now really. They can be mad at Kristen but that is about it. Not as if Kristen wanted him for herself.

And you know Paige is staying , they are a boring couple to me too.

I fast forward the Will storyline too.

Jordan's family secrets are finally coming out. Wonder if Clyde is going to be the next bad guy on the show and knock out the Dimera clan?

NAB, I am so so so sorry to read your post about the passing of your MOM.
So many prayers going out to you and please remember MOM is now at PEACE.

XOXOX

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

NAB, I am sorry!!! Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

NAB, sorry to hear about your mom.

I'm getting tired of Sami and her revenge. Like what she pulled with Adrienne. She was the one who cheated on Rafe with EJ. So she has been in the cheater position with EJ more than once, what goes around comes around.

Oh NAB, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother passing. Please accept my condolences. I'm sending prayers your way.

Thanks for all your prayers means a lot to me.

So what do you think will happen now at the police station? Are they going to throw Kristen in jail? I think Hope is the only police officer in the building....:lmao: I really don't know where all these storylines are going. They seem to be all over the place.

I really wanted to see Kayla have a shot with Adien not Jenifer.

Did Will writer for a gossip magazine? I'm sure Abby name will come out and it will be a bigger mess. Isn't it sad Abby can't get a job with out the Horton back up at the hospital. Anne was right that is how she got her job.

I know Theresa was in trouble by hitting John but I was hoping she could redeem herself. I didn't mind her with Brady but could do with out all the drinking and drugs.

So is it me or do you think there is going to be a battle for Ari. I can't remember what Gabi had written in her statement about them both having guardian ship of her . Sonny said something about Daddy's coming in one episode and then Will came home and said he was putting "his" daughter to bed.

I did read a spoiler that Will writes another article on the Dimeria's so maybe that is the last straw for Sonny. Not liking Will character lately.

Chad should be coming back soon and I heard Melanie is coming back as well. Wonder what they are going to do with them. Will Chad be after Abby again I wonder or Melanie?

I've only ever lurked on this thread because at one point it was always a day ahead but YES, I do think they're prepping for a custody battle between Will and Sonny. Those two scenes sealed the deal for me.

Really dislike the turn in Will's personality. Before when he and Sami went at it, it was more of a defense mechanism on his part but now it's just brutal and he doesn't seem to care who gets hurt in the aftermath. Calling Sonny a "glorified barista" was so out of line and so not a Will thing to do.

I've only ever lurked on this thread because at one point it was always a day ahead but YES, I do think they're prepping for a custody battle between Will and Sonny. Those two scenes sealed the deal for me.

Really dislike the turn in Will's personality. Before when he and Sami went at it, it was more of a defense mechanism on his part but now it's just brutal and he doesn't seem to care who gets hurt in the aftermath. Calling Sonny a "glorified barista" was so out of line and so not a Will thing to do.

Yeah Canada used to be a day ahead but not anymore. I think they are out by a day now too because it was pre empted so we get Thursday show on Fridays. There is no show on Monday I believe.

NAB, please accept my condolences. I don't know how I missed so many posts to this thread.

I'm not much liking Will's personality change, either. And he just isn't any good at doing an "angry" face..it looks pinched and whiny to me. I really don't want a custody battle...can't we just have one couple that is happy and doing well? I mean, Maggie and victor are, but they're not on much. I also read the "story" that Will wrote, and it was embarrassing that Days put that out there. It was so ridiculously poorly written! So am I supposed to believe that Will is a good writer like they keep saying (and someone at days isn't very bright), or was that article supposed to make me think that he isn't any good as a writer and the only reason he got the job was because of Sonny?

Now I know that the Chad coming back is a recast, but is Melanie a recast, too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter