• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I was wondering what gave Nicole the authority to throw people out of Daniel's apt! ha!

Do you think they will dismiss Eric from the church and he'll end up with Nicole? He was sooo mean to her though!

I can't wait to see what happens to Kristen!

Why is Kristen bringing a gun to the wedding?

I sure hope Eric apologized to Nicole! Man can that girl act though! I have to say she is one of my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Tomorrow is going to be so good and so bad. My heart actually sped up at the end of today's episode. I just hate that Marlena is going to be the bad guy. Victor really pissed me off today.

Tomorrow is going to be so good and so bad. My heart actually sped up at the end of today's episode. I just hate that Marlena is going to be the bad guy. Victor really pissed me off today.

I can't believe Victor did that. That could totally ruin Eric's career and victor only cares about how it effects his side of the family.

So do you think Teresa really doesn't remember?

There's an empty hospital bed so somebody's gonna get shot!

Let's hope it's Victor ... what a jerk to put this onto Marlena ....

and when Sami figures out that EJ was aware ...

but..but..Daniel took a few days off so if someone gets shot what Dr is there to operate?? :rotfl:

Where would Kristen be hiding a gun anyway? Did she walk down the aisle with a purse?

I was wondering why Marlena would play that when it's going to humiliate Eric, now I know why she doesn't know Eric is on it lol, but having said that still why would she play it in church of all places. Why not give it to Brady to look at in private???

I was wondering why Marlena would play that when it's going to humiliate Eric, now I know why she doesn't know Eric is on it lol, but having said that still why would she play it in church of all places. Why not give it to Brady to look at in private???

Because Brady wouldn't believe it , Marlena and Victor both said it had to be in public. Victor in hot water now. Loved out Marlena couldn't run the electronic equipment just like she had problems with the stick. Too funny.

Loved how they showed Eric/Brady/Sami all happy before the wedding because they are all going to be exploding soon.

Can't say I liked what Kristen was wearing, that headband thing needed to go. And what the heck was Sami wearing.

Tomorrow is going to be so good!

Loved how they showed Eric/Brady/Sami all happy before the wedding because they are all going to be exploding soon.

I loved that, too. I don't remember Sami and Brady ever really getting along in the past, so this was nice to see.

So, now that Chloe is sane again, and obviously Kristen is going to be gone, can we get Brady and Chloe to fall in love again? Yes, I still think they belong together (what can I say, I'm old school!) :goodvibes

Does anyone know where I can go to watch full episodes?

Go to the NBC website or YOUTUBE people put it up there too. NBC is usually a day behind though I think but I know it is up on the other already.

I loved that, too. I don't remember Sami and Brady ever really getting along in the past, so this was nice to see. So, now that Chloe is sane again, and obviously Kristen is going to be gone, can we get Brady and Chloe to fall in love again? Yes, I still think they belong together (what can I say, I'm old school!) :goodvibes

As long as Chloe doesn't turn crazy again then I would like Brady with her. I think he finally deserves someone who will truly love him and not lie or die on him. I still like him and Nicole.

Maybe Nicole and Daniel will get together

Because Brady wouldn't believe it , Marlena and Victor both said it had to be in public. Victor in hot water now. Loved out Marlena couldn't run the electronic equipment just like she had problems with the stick. Too funny. Loved how they showed Eric/Brady/Sami all happy before the wedding because they are all going to be exploding soon. Can't say I liked what Kristen was wearing, that headband thing needed to go. And what the heck was Sami wearing. Tomorrow is going to be so good!

Her dress doesn't even look like a wedding dress

I was a little disappointed in today's episode. Not enough fireworks. Hopefully Monday will have some more yelling and calling people out for what they have done. I hope they let Nicole get her shot in at Kristen.

I wonder if Brady or Kristen will get shot since she has that fun in her purse

I was a little disappointed in today's episode. Not enough fireworks. Hopefully Monday will have some more yelling and calling people out for what they have done. I hope they let Nicole get her shot in at Kristen.

I was disappointed how long they let them stand there and watch the video today and yesterday. If that was me I would have been calling for it to be turned off sooner. :confused3

Eric was so good with his scenes. He doesn't have to say anything his eyes say it all and when he pulled off his robe and his perfect hair was a mess I felt so bad for him. And the end....my goodness but I have a feeling he is going to let into Marlena even though he looks like he could use a hug.

Victor was top notch today. The funniest lines ever. Yes Maggie is going to let into that is for sure, so will Marlena when she stops being shocked.

I saw a promo for next week. I won't spoil it for you.

Could have done with out Abby and Cameron today. Thought it was funny how Abby told Daniel , how could you see some so fast after you broke up with mom. Well now she knows how JJ felt when Jenifer dated right after Jack died. I wish Cameron would take Abby with him.:rotfl:

Rafe and Jordan are getting closer. Horton Town square is getting smaller isn't it? First the couch part goes now they have rails up over by the restaurant. And when they were talking about the lake, thought it was indoor mall how can they see a lake. :confused3 Nick did this a while ago with Gabi too when they were talking about the star out.

Well, all heck broke loose ...

Eric and Marlena ... heartbreaking
Kristen and Brady ... galling
Maggie and Victor ... you go girl and keep going

Eric and Brady ... oof

The last few shows have been so good!n

I feel for Eric , he is doing such a great job with the scenes. Glad he remembered he blamed Nicole.

Kristen, she is crazy but can tell a great story, almost believeable. :lmao: Brady believed her and now he is choking Eric. Wonder who will find them and break it up. Father Matt? The Bishop since he was invited to the wedding.

Victor, finally got his bite back. Can't wait until Marlena lays into him too. So Maggie walked , off to Daniel she goes?

Not sure why Abby was going around telling everyone she is no longer dating Chad and Cameron is leaving. Her last line about two people getting married who are suppose to be happy for a long time or something to that affect ...wonder if Jordan is married or was. And someone tell Abby to cover up where was have her shirt , I do not like seeing underwear , or bra straps for that matter , she does this all the time.

Missed a few days but caught today's episode. Don't like how Kristen blamed sex with Eric on Eric and Marlena. That she didn't take ownership for drugging him or sneaking into his room. But everyone else is to blame. Kirsten losing the stone to her ring seems fitting to her relationship.

Did think Brady appearing to forgive Eric was rather quick considered they were throwing punches with Brady calling Eric a liar moments earlier.

I liked Nicole going for hot cocoa with Daniel and Parker. And what was saying hi to Andrea? Poor acting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter