Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I missed 3/4 of today's show thanks to the Kilpatrick verdict :sad2:

Well hopefully you see it today , there is excitement at the engagement party.

Yep I can see Nicole being blamed for what Kristen did. This girl can not get a break. She has been pretty funny lately trying to bring Kristen down though.

Well hopefully you see it today , there is excitement at the engagement party.

Yep I can see Nicole being blamed for what Kristen did. This girl can not get a break. She has been pretty funny lately trying to bring Kristen down though.

Nicole has got to be one of my favorite actresses on Days. Man can she act.

I think that little talk E.J and Chad had with Cameron will come back to bite them in the butt. I think Chad is the one Marge hits and Cameron will tell everyone about his tumour that he does not have to help medical on the scene.

Marge was all poor Timmy , will poor Timmy indeed now.

Who were those people at this engagement party, employees from the company. You think the kids would have been there.

I usually love Gabi's hair but not so much when she wears it up like that.

I really wish they would wrap up this JJ/Jen/Daniel story. Who cares! Give Nicole a good storyline.

They are currently taping Valentine's Day right now. I can't believe they are that far ahead.

I know the surgery was fake and all but that was just really bad. They should have skipped those scenes but thing again we wouldn't know that Daniel was such a hero. Everyone praise Daniel some more. Uggg.

Wondered why Abby told Jenifer about losing her virginity to Chad , then it came to me...I hope I'm wrong but please don't make Abby pregnant with a Dimeria baby. I am really getting tired of baby story lines.

We all know Chad's last day is Oct.31 so is he going to die after all or does he leave to recoup? Abby maybe finds out about the brain tumour thing and freaks out?

I'm thinking we will not see a E.J/Sami wedding after all. But that is just my thought.

I think it's just amazing that Daniel can do all kinds of surgery. What a guy! :lmao: Yeah it was pretty bad.

I think Chad is going to be replaced, so be prepared to have a new face.

Will is going to California and will come back with dark hair and be a writer. :confused3

I don't think there will be a wedding either. Maybe Sami will get back with Rafe, Kate will go back to Stefano when she sees what a good man he will become. That sounds particularly BORING. No conflict?? No bad guy we can BOOO?

Abigale telling Jennifer that Chad was her first. REALLY? Yeah, I can just picture me telling my mom that. OMG she would have fainted dead away. But, to be honest that was a different generation.

What are your reasons on no Ejami wedding? I really want Sami and EJ together. Can't stand Rafe. Send him away.

The surgery was bad. Too little blood. Too quick to call him gone but miraculously get a pulse <rolls eyes>. Another day another heroic feat by DR. Jonas.....

I don't think there will be a wedding because of the engagement party. It almost looked like a wedding right down to the cake.

Speaking of cake what was with the brown flowers on it, yuck. Plus they showed the sign with blood spatter so I thought that was for shadowing of what was to come. Then you have Roman talk to Sami again and her at the end of the show thinking about what he said.

I too like Sami and E.J together, love when they are playful together rather then Brady and Kristen only jumping in to bed together and now getting married.

I agree NAB. Brady and Kristen are really getting tiresome. And so is Jennifer with the longing looks at Daniel. Please! Tell you son to grow up and get on with your own life.

The way Brady talked to Nicole about trust is disgusting. He needs to come to his senses and apologize real hard to her. To Nicole the person that stood by him, has been right every time, and actually loves him. I just feel terrible for her. Kristen had better get what's coming to her soon. I mean she slept with Eric in what, July? Although I fear there may be a who's the daddy storyline as she and DrDan talked about her infertility.

Boy day after surgery and Chad can have Abby crawl in bed with him and put her arm across his chest where he just had surgery.

JJ has not learned a darn thing. Why on earth would he take drugs from his friends knowing he could go to jail. :confused3

So Chloe got to come get Parker but just a few weeks ago she wasn't allowed even to bring him back on her own. I have a feeling it is going to be a long 2 days. :lmao: Surely he will be back for Halloween. Thought it was funny Theresa could be in Daniel's apartment and not be caught by the nanny.

Maggie really needs to get a life and stay out of Daniel and Jenifer's. Thought it was funny Jenifer just left her on the couch and said she was going to work, not even walk her out ....

My gosh today and yesterday with Nicole/Brady and Nicole/Eric were so good. Give that girl an Emmy! I hope when they find out the truth she doesn't forgive them for what they said to her. At least not for a long time.

Please do not let Theresa get pregnant with JJ baby. Maybe they won't make it that far. I did read spoilers about what is to come. Daniel and Anne yesterday was a bit weird, he was on his high horse " I want her gone and away from jj and jen....ok

Can't believe Jenifer would want JJ to go to jail. Why not call Marlena or someone who can help with a drug problem. This makes no sense to me. :confused3

Oh and can't forget Kristen's tantrum. As Stephano just sits then and lets her go off. :rotfl: Those poor toys. Brady is an idiot if he can't see through her.

Brady really is an idiot. So so blind... can't wait for Kristen to get exposed someday and for Eric to have to go crawling back to Nicole.

Oh, and I LOVED Nicole's dress today! She looks great!

Another good day , at least it was for me. I know Chad's last day is Wed. so they are going to really drag this day out. Wonder if this is then end for Will too. Not sure when his last date is.

Wonder what is going to happen now with Theresa, will Dr Dan keep this up, maybe he will really fall for her now that she is his patient. :lmao: Or are we suppose to wait on the edge of our seats until Jenifer finds out the truth and they fall into each others arms again because he is such a hero. I really like the actor who plays JJ, he is doing a great job. Loved his reaction when he thought he killed her.

So now the next storyline will be Lucas/Sami fighting over Allie. Can't we back burner Sami for awhile.

You know what I would like to see? Rafe and Hope together.

When Shane comes back to Salem, I wonder if he is going to tell her that Bo has died? Hope needs some love life.

The Teresa/Dr. Dan/Jennifer story is getting on my last nerve.

The episodes are really interesting now. Very little FF in the last few days.

My problem with Rafe is that I saw the actor on a reality show about him and his real life wife and he so turned me off as a person that I don't want him with anyone. His real wife came off as a real nut to me also.

My problem with Rafe is that I saw the actor on a reality show about him and his real life wife and he so turned me off as a person that I don't want him with anyone. His real wife came off as a real nut to me also.

I saw that show too, Chloe, and Mimi were featured as well as one from another soap.

Rafe is just there right now, I know they are going for a Rafe/Kate/Jordan triangle. Really hasn't gone far and could care one way or another. People would like to see him with Hope but I wouldn't want either. Rafe's character really is just a floater to me and now with Gabi leaving sometime who does he have there.

My heart is breaking for Nicole! I hope she gets some revenge! I agree she has been doing some great acting.

Where are they going to make Chad go? When is Kristen's last day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter