Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Now about Brady wanting to get married in the Catholic church. UMMMM There is the little matter of his divorce from Chloe. Maybe things have changed and you can now be married in church after a divorce. But it used to be you had to have the marriage annulled. And unless you were rich and powerful, the church wouldn't do it.

Just nitpicking here again.

They let anyone get married there on Days. How many times has Sami been to that alter? I'm sure if we made a list of everyone we'd see plenty of second marriages.

I wish the Eric/Kristen storyline would be over soon. I don't like what the writers have done to Eric.

I wish the Eric/Kristen storyline would be over soon. I don't like what the writers have done to Eric.

I would like all the storylines to move along. Sami's trial is the worse and very boring. Love JJ and Jenifer but it always comes back to Daniel. Don't think Chad has a brain tumour so really that storyline isn't doing it for me either. :confused3

Used to love the lead up to weddings, Steven and Kayla and Jack and Jenifer, Bo and Hope's were my favourite. Bigger budgets back then I guess. Back then you would never see the wedding dress until the day of so that made it exciting too. Mind you look back at some and thing what the heck is on their heads....:rotfl:

No one seems to be working these days either, Brady, Jenifer , Kate they are all wondering around Salem. Heck even Abby should be back at college or something.

I was gone for 10 days and don't feel like I missed anything.

One question though.. last I saw Rafe wasn't too sure about Sami.. but now he believes she saved him and Bernardi was dirty. Why? Kate?

I agree that nothing happened at all last week!

Glad they are moving Sami's trial along pretty fast. Where the heck did the scapel go? Who else did we see in the room?

I'm so sick of Brady's story. Why do they make him so dumb all the time?

Where are all the good storylines??

I was gone for 10 days and don't feel like I missed anything.

One question though.. last I saw Rafe wasn't too sure about Sami.. but now he believes she saved him and Bernardi was dirty. Why? Kate?

I think it might have been E.J's talk with him or maybe it was Kate. Who knows. Not sure what Rafe can say at the trial to help Sami, he was in a coma.:confused3

Just read the recast of Will Horton will be by Guy Wilson.

I agree with all let's move these storylines on

Just read the recast of Will Horton will be by Guy Wilson.

I agree with all let's move these storylines on

:(. I don't know this guy.. I thought I read they were going to leave it open for a bit in case he decided to return. Can't imagine anyone replacing Chandler.

:(. I don't know this guy.. I thought I read they were going to leave it open for a bit in case he decided to return. Can't imagine anyone replacing Chandler.

I just looked this 'Guy' up. I think he'll be a great recast if he can act!

I read somewhere that Days found this actor and recast Chandler early because they didn't want to pass up on Guy.

I just looked this 'Guy' up. I think he'll be a great recast if he can act!

I read somewhere that Days found this actor and recast Chandler early because they didn't want to pass up on Guy.

I agree with you and I read the same thing.

I was on my phone earlier so I couldn't post a picture so here he is now

My goodness today's show was finally good and no ff for a change.

I really love Nicole's new hairstyle too. She plays a drunk real well. :lmao: But Marlena's bright yellow coat has got to go. Thought it was funny when she was trying to bite of the ubs cap. Let me guess she got Kristen's stick now. That would be good if they look at it.

Victor's one liners today were a hoot too.

I don't know who the wardrobe person is today but they are really bad , Jenifer's dress was terrible , did nothing for her and that cut out at the front was just wrong. Where was her open heart scar.

They are trying to rewrite history again with JJ birthday. For one thing Abby was like 16 when he was born so when he was 8 she would have been in her twenties. :lmao: And baking a birthday every birthday and eating it with Jenifer she was away at school too. I did like how she was more calmer with him then screaming Jenifer. I know he did terrible things but she knew he was dealing at school and never addressed that until now....bad parenting.

The new Will looks really young, I too hope he can act and has some chemistry with Sonny.

Was watching Jessie with the kids last night on Disney Channel, and the gal who played Melanie on Days was playing Darla. Wish shed return to Days.

Was watching Jessie with the kids last night on Disney Channel, and the gal who played Melanie on Days was playing Darla. Wish shed return to Days.

I have nothing against the actress but I would not want Melanie back. That would mean more Daniel and I can not stand that character or the way Maggie acts around him either.

Just wish we could move on with these storylines. I know that Sami's case is over soon thank goodness , so boring. We have a long way to go until Nov. Sweeps.

I knew Chad was lying! No brain tumour. Just to get Abby away from Cameron dumb.

Maxine gives everyone heck for gossiping and she is the biggest one. I used to like her character but no anymore.

Did I miss why Abby was at the hospital in the first place today. :confused3 We know Jenifer isn't at work.

What was with Gabi carrying an empty backpack and then dropping her books. Not sure why she needed the books if she was going to see Rafe :confused3 Just so Cameron could pick them up and Nick get jealous. And there is know why she could have known what Abby and Chad were up too , we need new writers. They could have just had Abby tell her.

About Chad lying about his tumor. If he is lying, then how are they going to explain his different appearance when the new guy starts? That was supposed to be how he looked different, the big operation to remove the tumor. I'm so confused.

So did they recast Chad instead if him dying off?

I too thought Gaby's empty backpack was a bit of a waste. My backpack was never empty. And what's she doing sleeping with Nick? And now threatening to take away the baby?

Sami's trial needs to speed up. Hoping EH doesn't break her out and run. That'd be lame. Loved Sami and Lucas. He really is her best friend. But they never mention (that I've seen) that he put her in death row, blue needle and all.

Abby and Chad, well she had to lose it some day. Bet Cameron 's all jealous now that he overheard the girls talking. I was assuming that they were meeting to study, but who knows.

The scenes between EJ and Stefano today were excellent. James Scott's performance actually made me cry*. I thought he was wonderful.

*I may or may not be PMSing. I admit nothing :rotfl:

I'm loving this week! Def a must watch week after so many FFing episodes!

Victor really has had some great lines! Loving him!

I LOVE Nicole's haircut! It looks very nice.

So Gabby and Nick-he's gonna go crazy/stalker again? I hope he does and they both leave the show. Leave Ari to Sonny and Will to raise!

Forgot to add-
What was the purpose of having Lucas on for one episode? It just makes me want him back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!