DATW at DIS-a-Palooza! Friday, Dec 11th

We had a real "hack-a-thon" that day, but it was fun. I enjoyed that course except for the first 3 holes. :)

Yea, that was a rough start ;) I think I played decent....didn't I?

i thought so. Although you told me you weren't that good and conveniently went out and shot a 42 on the front 9. You sand bagger. :)

i thought so. Although you told me you weren't that good and conveniently went out and shot a 42 on the front 9. You sand bagger. :)

Must have been a fluke ;) Did I tell you I shot a 39 in league?? On the back!!

We had a real "hack-a-thon" that day, but it was fun. I enjoyed that course except for the first 3 holes. :)

Must have been a fluke ;) Did I tell you I shot a 39 in league?? On the back!!

That is the exception....not the rule! I'm usually more in the low-mid 40's ;)

Are you two serious with the elitist golf talk??! This is a blue collar drinking mans thread. You two country club princesses post on some other thread if you want to stroke each others ego! You both owe two drinks apiece for acting like a couple of giggling, rich, spoiled school girls! pirate:

Are you two serious with the elitist golf talk??! This is a blue collar drinking mans thread. You two country club princesses post on some other thread if you want to stroke each others ego! You both owe two drinks apiece for acting like a couple of giggling, rich, spoiled school girls! pirate:

Is your golf game that bad?

Does Lemonade count?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Is your golf game that bad?

Does Lemonade count?

Real men don't have "a golf game", they just play golf on occasion. And no, lemonade does not count. Sam Adams! :santa:
Let me say that all alcohol; beer (Sam Adams included), hard liquor, wine, even flasks were invented for the sole purpose of drinking on the golf course. There is not better duo than drinking and golf. There's nothing like a Bloody Mary early in the AM during the first few holes. There's nothing like pulling your flask out and pouring some whiskey in your coffee making it a "Coffee Royale"! Putting your cooler with a 12-pack on your golf cart is a right of passage..

Okay...That's all for now...Back to our regularly scheduled programming. :)

I love when Paul brings order to this thread. :love:

Let me say that all alcohol; beer (Sam Adams included), hard liquor, wine, even flasks were invented for the sole purpose of drinking on the golf course. There is not better duo than drinking and golf. There's nothing like a Bloody Mary early in the AM during the first few holes. There's nothing like pulling your flask out and pouring some whiskey in your coffee making it a "Coffee Royale"! Putting your cooler with a 12-pack on your golf cart is a right of passage..

You tell 'em Tiger!

You tell 'em Tiger!

But you guys didn't invite me. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter