DATW at DIS-a-Palooza! Friday, Dec 11th

Okay people get your thongs, boxers, t-shirts, light sabers, and cameras on poles ready!

Only a few days till the best DATW ever! :thumbsup2

Please put me on the list! DAP is my first DIS event to attend and I am looking forward to meeting ALL of y'all.

I have DATW several times and tried and not made it a few as well.;)

I want to challenge everyone to see how many people can buy Brandie drinks. :thumbsup2

Chris...there will be well over 100 people in our group....she could get sloshed without taking more than 2 steps in Canada! (wait...that means more slushies in France for me.....)

Chris...there will be well over 100 people in our group....she could get sloshed without taking more than 2 steps in Canada! (wait...that means more slushies in France for me.....)

I thought that was the goal. :lmao:

Maybe you could drink the rest? :)

I was gonna ask if someone can txt me your location at about 7:15pm but um...with 100 ppl I don't think I will miss ya! I could save myself some walking though. Someone able to txt and read the boards right now, send me a PM and I'll give u my number.

OK!
DATW is over and what a fantastic night it was! :cool1:
I have the hiccups severely and am going to bed.
See you all tomorrow!

Enjoyed the heck out of it last night. Val & I bailed a little early (just before Illuminations) when it started to rain. How late did everybody stay?

Even better - Today (Saturday 12/12) makes it only one year on the PCC 2.0 countdown!!!

I am so glad I made it and got to spend time with everyone. I met quite a few people and had a great time. The party started to wind down while we were in the tequila bar. We hung around talking for a while after it closed but almost everyone had drifted off by 11pm.

We ended up at the tequila bar for awhile, Jeff. A fun time was had by all!

Enjoyed the heck out of it last night. Val & I bailed a little early (just before Illuminations) when it started to rain. How late did everybody stay?

Even better - Today (Saturday 12/12) makes it only one year on the PCC 2.0 countdown!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Do you guys remember Paul's rule about Alicia not being allowed to drink? Well, now you know why... :blush:

What a night! :teeth:

A fun time was had by all (some more than others - and I am sure they know who they are :rolleyes1). The tequilla bar is a dangerous place for DISers. :lmao:

It was my first DATW and I had a freakin blast.

I laughed till my sides hurt.

Thanks for the good time!!!!!

Cheers, was great fun at DATW. Illuminations was wonderful. Thanks everyone! Was great to see folks and meet new ones. Italy was a good stop too :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter