Daniella & Phil's TR( WP/ADH/Italy) Complete with pics/ video added 6/18

Daniella- its absolutely beautiful, I cant believe you have been married for 2 years... time flies

Hey Christina- I know, I can't believe its been 2 yrs! It feels like yesterday. I hadn't read my TR in a while, it was good to go back and look at the pictures.

Daniella, just wanted to say thanks for all the info you posted on these boards over the years. I used so many of your ideas for our Disney wedding. I printed out most of your journal (along with photos) and brought them to our planning session and even showed them to Misty.

I can't believe it has been almost 2 years for you. Glad things are going so well.

I remember you had a photo in front of the ADH with your car. I showed this to Misty and she insisted that our limo come down in front of the ADH for a photo. Here is one of our favorites.

2a8b303e.jpg

Loved your group shot also and thought it was a great idea to get a photo of everyone at the wedding. We sent one of these out with our thank you cards to everyone that attended the wedding.

8ebca5fe.jpg

So glad you got back on the boards.

Linda

Daniella, just wanted to say thanks for all the info you posted on these boards over the years. I used so many of your ideas for our Disney wedding. I printed out most of your journal (along with photos) and brought them to our planning session and even showed them to Misty.

I can't believe it has been almost 2 years for you. Glad things are going so well.

I remember you had a photo in front of the ADH with your car. I showed this to Misty and she insisted that our limo come down in front of the ADH for a photo. Here is one of our favorites.

2a8b303e.jpg

Loved your group shot also and thought it was a great idea to get a photo of everyone at the wedding. We sent one of these out with our thank you cards to everyone that attended the wedding.

8ebca5fe.jpg

So glad you got back on the boards.

Linda

Linda- Thanks. I love to help everyone when I can. Your pictures are great! Misty did a really fantastic job! We have our group photo blown up and hanging in our diningroom. Even after 2 years every that walk by it looks at it and says what a great day that was. That means alot to us because I know know many people to still reminise about thier weddings as often as we still do.

I just read your wedding report and it was lovely! You made a beautiful bride. I'm really enjoyed reading about your wedding! I think you did a great job with it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter